Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,843 members, 7,851,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

Professor Umar Garba Danbatta Re-appointed Chief Executive Of NCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Professor Umar Garba Danbatta Re-appointed Chief Executive Of NCC (16555 Views)

All You Need To Know About New Ceos Of NCC, NIGCOMSAT And NIPOST / Prof. Umar Garba Danbatta Is Efcc’s Ambassador / Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Umar Garba Danbatta Re-appointed Chief Executive Of NCC by Galaticos444: 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Professor Umar Garba Danbatta Re-appointed Chief Executive Of NCC by XXLMANDIGO: 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
NEPOTISM!!!

1 Like

Re: Professor Umar Garba Danbatta Re-appointed Chief Executive Of NCC by Racoon(m): 7:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
moscobabs:
What exactly is your problem
All those who wish you and the country well must mince no words in warning you that Nigeria has become dangerously polarized and risk sliding into crisis on account of your administration’s lopsided appointments which continues to give undue preference to some sections of the country over others.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/breaking-your-lopsided-appointments-will-ruin-nigeria-umar-dangiwa-hits-buhari/amp

1 Like

Re: Professor Umar Garba Danbatta Re-appointed Chief Executive Of NCC by Gkemz: 7:35pm On Jun 05, 2020
Only the northerners are qualified for roles under the Buhari's lopsided govt.
Re: Professor Umar Garba Danbatta Re-appointed Chief Executive Of NCC by haon: 7:35pm On Jun 05, 2020
Re: Professor Umar Garba Danbatta Re-appointed Chief Executive Of NCC by Urchman200: 7:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
Aderewah:

Jonathan appointed the maduekes, okonjos and renos. Only obj was neutral. Fvck Buhari tho
who was the chairman of efcc ,inec and other positions I can't be able to mention under Jonathan? Obasanjo was obviously better than him in terms of appointment, but this is the worst we have had as a nation.
Re: Professor Umar Garba Danbatta Re-appointed Chief Executive Of NCC by IMASTEX: 7:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Welcome again Aboki
grin The confirmation is sighted in his forehead

1 Like

Re: Professor Umar Garba Danbatta Re-appointed Chief Executive Of NCC by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Welcome again Aboki

you know them by the map on their fore head

1 Like

Re: Professor Umar Garba Danbatta Re-appointed Chief Executive Of NCC by BabangidaHamza(m): 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
Congratulations Sir.. Former VC of KUST, Ex HOD Electrical Engineering (BUK), Ex Electromagnetic Engineering & Telecommunication Engineering Lecturer.. Allah ya baka ikon adalci.. Allah ya Kara lapia da nisan kwana Baba Umaru

3 Likes

Re: Professor Umar Garba Danbatta Re-appointed Chief Executive Of NCC by oloripeter(m): 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
No problem my own will come one day
Re: Professor Umar Garba Danbatta Re-appointed Chief Executive Of NCC by Azmanaty: 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
moscobabs:

Is he saying the truth or not?

1 Like

Re: Professor Umar Garba Danbatta Re-appointed Chief Executive Of NCC by Ezmans: 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Welcome again Aboki
looting continues
Re: Professor Umar Garba Danbatta Re-appointed Chief Executive Of NCC by castrokins(m): 7:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
[quote author=moscobabs post=90348299]

What exactly is your problem [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Professor Umar Garba Danbatta Re-appointed Chief Executive Of NCC by directonpc(m): 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
Cabals United!!!
Re: Professor Umar Garba Danbatta Re-appointed Chief Executive Of NCC by tot(f): 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
spartan50:
This country matter don tire me abeg. The height of nepotism ever seen in this country. Buhari for just appoint his northern people as governors of the south, west and East. Very tribalistic bastards.

Lmao cheesy
He definitely would if it was possible.

1 Like

Re: Professor Umar Garba Danbatta Re-appointed Chief Executive Of NCC by boladale123: 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2020
[quote author=moscobabs post=90348299]

What exactly is your problem [/quote

His problem is that nepotism is the order of the day.
All shoes dey fit aboki, while others no get shoes to wear, haba!!
Re: Professor Umar Garba Danbatta Re-appointed Chief Executive Of NCC by mechanics(m): 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2020
Petersamuel8:
What is even the work of this NCC? Network providers keep giving us poor services, I've automatically turn to sim card dealer I have all the networks
lolz, he's not performing at all.
Re: Professor Umar Garba Danbatta Re-appointed Chief Executive Of NCC by OKTolu: 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
Na dem dem North always have it all as if Nigeria belongs to the north
nonsense administration
Re: Professor Umar Garba Danbatta Re-appointed Chief Executive Of NCC by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2020
Maybe he forget something in the office which he would like to take home
Re: Professor Umar Garba Danbatta Re-appointed Chief Executive Of NCC by deji17: 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
When Emefuele appointment was renewed, it way quiet like a graveyard here. Hypocrisy will not kill some people sha.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Professor Umar Garba Danbatta Re-appointed Chief Executive Of NCC by Just2endowed2(m): 8:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
Urchman200:
Federal character is dead and buried under this government, I hope the north will be ready to bear half of this when is turn of the south?

Look, when the south gain power in the future, I am very certain a norther will sue Federal character commission on lopsided appointments.

Currently, buhari is breaking the fcc act and no one in the south deem it fit to sue buhari and his Ganges of thieves in court to challenge the constitution. Our parliament that suppose to fight for the common man had been bought for a job of a rubber stamp.

Can't anyone sue the FG and FCC?
Re: Professor Umar Garba Danbatta Re-appointed Chief Executive Of NCC by Urchman200: 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
Just2endowed2:

Look, when the south gain power in the future, I am very certain a norther will sue Federal character commission on lopsided appointments.

Currently, buhari is breaking the fcc act and no one in the south deem it fit to sue buhari and his Ganges of thieves in court to challenge the constitution. Our parliament that suppose to fight for the common man had been bought for a job of a rubber stamp.

Can't anyone sue the FG and FCC?
sueing this rogue ,deceitful, unreliable, mischievous, rascal and unprincipled government is a waste of time because the two organs of government is under their pillow, whatever achievement we had in years past have been bastardised both in judiciary and legislature all we have now is pray and hope that the remaining 3years will look like 2years in our eyes.
Re: Professor Umar Garba Danbatta Re-appointed Chief Executive Of NCC by Oladele99(m): 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
Re: Professor Umar Garba Danbatta Re-appointed Chief Executive Of NCC by Zico5(m): 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2020
moscobabs:

U will know his problems by the time power change hands. U guys should enjoy as much u wish. Everything has an end
Re: Professor Umar Garba Danbatta Re-appointed Chief Executive Of NCC by Sososo(f): 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
Another sokoto gudali selected
Re: Professor Umar Garba Danbatta Re-appointed Chief Executive Of NCC by Champele(m): 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2020
I like this Dr Pantami. Very serious man. I dey enjoy his regime as the hon minister. Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Professor Umar Garba Danbatta Re-appointed Chief Executive Of NCC by faithfull18(f): 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
Aderewah:

Jonathan appointed the maduekes, okonjos and renos. Only obj was neutral. Fvck Buhari tho
Not true, his appointments were very balanced, same for recruitments. Infact, he favoured the north more than he did the south.
Re: Professor Umar Garba Danbatta Re-appointed Chief Executive Of NCC by froshroy(m): 12:09am On Jun 06, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
This man helped my brother get a position in NCC Maitama.. Congratulations to him. Wish him a successful second tenure.
Can you link me up sir with any federal job in Abuja
Re: Professor Umar Garba Danbatta Re-appointed Chief Executive Of NCC by RaptorX: 1:27am On Jun 06, 2020
Nothing the useless bigot do surprises me again, I only pity the Southerners still supporting the jihadist.
Re: Professor Umar Garba Danbatta Re-appointed Chief Executive Of NCC by peeddy(m): 7:37am On Jun 06, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

watch Ipobians wail again

buhari had nominated Okonjo for the best position yet in her mago mago career, them no complain, now them no go let buhari rest

Do you think Buhari would have nominated NOI if the north have someone of her status on the international scene on finance. Buhari is just a tribalistic, unrepented and unapologetic nepotic mentally sieged bastard
Re: Professor Umar Garba Danbatta Re-appointed Chief Executive Of NCC by wink2015(m): 7:56am On Jun 06, 2020
NIGERIA SHOULD BE RESTRUCTURED.

Let each states run its affairs and choose their own people based on their perculiar demographics.
Re: Professor Umar Garba Danbatta Re-appointed Chief Executive Of NCC by Fariq: 10:48am On Jun 06, 2020
peeddy:

Do you think Buhari would have nominated NOI if the north have someone of her status on the international scene on finance. Buhari is just a tribalistic, unrepented and unapologetic nepotic mentally sieged bastard

When Buhari reappoint Emefele you're silent. Hypocrites.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Issues Deadline For Compliance With Treasury Single Account / Adegboyega Famodun: Why Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South-West / There Is Some Level Of Inefficiency In INEC - President Buhari [Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.