Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Please Avoid The Email From Lara Donard - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Avoid The Email From Lara Donard (303 Views)

The Email I Received From A Desperate Yahoo Fraudster. / See The Email I Received From A Scammer Who Claims To Be Residing In Kuwait / Please Avoid This Scammer From Olist... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Avoid The Email From Lara Donard by jeromestarks: 6:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
I received an email from a lady who claims to be Lara Donard. She said stuffs about how she was able to loot a sum of about 4Million dollars. She said I should cooperate with her by sending my full name , National ID, my occupation etc to her.
The funniest part is that I replied by asking "How did you get my email?" and the next thing she posted was this

"I must thank you once again for your humble reply to me. I really
appreciate it so much and i am very
happy to read from you. You see, with your response, i am convinced that
the future has a special place for us, only if we could trust each other,
work inline and keep an open mind with each other.
Like i told you earlier, i was looking forward to accomplish a particular
mission, which my ''ex'' husband was so blind to see that made him not to
exercise patience for me. I think with the little you have told me about
you, it would be very wise to disclose this secret to you and also tell you
my aim and plan. Because it would be of mutual benefit to us and maybe you
could be the right person to utilize the opportunity with me, because i
believe our knowing each other is for a reason..."

I think this email is from a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Please Avoid The Email From Lara Donard by jeromestarks: 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
The email address is laradonard6@gmail.com
Re: Please Avoid The Email From Lara Donard by zoeA: 7:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
Don't think its fraud
Its fraud...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chaos Rocks Atlanta As Police Gun Down Another Black Man / Aregbesola’s Ex-aide Sent Thugs To Disrupt Oyetola Forum –APC Chieftain / There Is A Hushpuppi In All Of Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.