Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

See The Email I Received From A Scammer Who Claims To Be Residing In Kuwait - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Email I Received From A Scammer Who Claims To Be Residing In Kuwait (667 Views)

How I Confronted A Scammer Who Called My Mom / Have You Ever Tried To Annoy A Scammer Who Called You? If So, What Happened? / Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Email I Received From A Scammer Who Claims To Be Residing In Kuwait by micellgevity: 9:32am On Jan 09, 2022
The email I received from a scammer who claims to be residing in Kuwait.

Re: See The Email I Received From A Scammer Who Claims To Be Residing In Kuwait by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 09, 2022
hhh look see the big thief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Email I Received From A Scammer Who Claims To Be Residing In Kuwait by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 09, 2022
This cheap format has been around since 1993. Kid's stuff.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Email I Received From A Scammer Who Claims To Be Residing In Kuwait by Boogyman557: 9:36am On Jan 09, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: See The Email I Received From A Scammer Who Claims To Be Residing In Kuwait by habsydiamond(m): 9:42am On Jan 09, 2022
Some people still use this kind of format... And one other one that starts with "I am an orphan, my billionaire father and mother died and left their billions for me. Now I am at an orphanage and will blablabla... All this formats no dey do shishi again Na + most dey do these days.

2 Likes

Re: See The Email I Received From A Scammer Who Claims To Be Residing In Kuwait by chatinent: 9:42am On Jan 09, 2022
Format wey don cast since 2000. Sha tell am make en send en credit card details make you use send the funds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Email I Received From A Scammer Who Claims To Be Residing In Kuwait by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 09, 2022
Looking at the letter

1.81 year old widow who is using email...okay...

2.81 year old widow without relatives and dependents? Riiiiiiight.

3.My help is deteriorating....okay my help is deteriorating too. grin grin grin

4. So you want to help people in Nigeria...there are charites in NIgeria that could benefit from that 6.2million dollars.

5.So you want to give me, a total stranger, 30% of your money.? Okay now...a stranger with 1) no experience in setting up a charity 2) who you have never met in your life? Riiiiiiight.

6.Lwyer's name is Manfred H. Chaperon...okay...here we go.

FInd a solicitor: zero
Find a lawyer zero
Google : FOUND IT...IN A FRAUD DETECTION WEBSITE!

Same letter, from 2 years ago...

From: "Mrs. Fatima Aya Ozturk donation To Aid The Less Privileged"
<mrs.fatimaozturk@homemail.com>
Reply-To: esox001@sapo.pt
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 21:20:41 +0100
Subject: Best wishes!

Please I advise you to forward this letter to the attorney in charge (
Name: Manfred H. Chaperon). Contact E-mail: ( manfre.dholzer@aol.com
)( Phone : +44 161 850 8390 ) to file immediate application for the
transfer of the funds in your name without a hitch with the sum of
$13.5 Million to aid the less privileged around you. Due to the
confidentiality of this letter I am therefore sending it to you with
PDF file. Please view and read carefully the attached file for more
details thank you so much for your understanding and consideration.

Let's even note that Manfred has no 1) physical office 2) no postcode. Only phone number.

scam
Re: See The Email I Received From A Scammer Who Claims To Be Residing In Kuwait by Gee64: 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
Chicken scammer!

(1) (Reply)

How God Saved Me And Daughter From Bandits Attack - Actress Bimpe Akintunde / Mother Of 2 Raises Fund Dec 16, Goes Missing Dec 19, Turns Up Dead At Ijegun / Former Miss USA Cheslie Kryst Dies At 30 After Jumping From New York Building.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.