Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) (78774 Views)

Caught A Green Snake And I Want To Keep It As Pet / Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed / A Nigerian Got Bitten By His Snake Pet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) by bigdammyj: 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nice
Re: Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) by etrange: 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2020
A hawk?
Re: Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2020
saintbillion:
ok boss. Think its a hawk
Guy that bird will fetch u like 100k

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) by Mightyhaiz: 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
saintbillion:
the bird can rotate its head to abt 180 degree
Never mind about degrees,let it go

4 Likes

Re: Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
you don catch one of your kinsmen

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) by Godsonjolly: 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
saintbillion:
the bird can rotate its head to abt 180 degree
Should be a baby owl. They've this ability to rotate their heads
Re: Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
The is hawk egbe in igbo or falcon ,I hope you have enough rats or chicks for its feeding ,that bird na money for arab countries UAE qatar

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) by Emmezy(m): 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
Bro eat it!!
Re: Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) by henryobinna(m): 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2020
This is exactly what slavery was like only that it was human upon human

7 Likes

Re: Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) by Louisosazee(m): 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2020
Amotolongbo:
The bird was weak after a royal rumble with a colleague for food, water, sex and/or space, you could not pity it, you still went on to make it deficient in plumages. God is watching you.

The best you could to to the bird is to let it go and congregate with its relatives. The bird isn’t a pet and can never be a pet. It has never been made a prisoner by any other biological specimen like you.

It will just die if you continue to hinder its freedom of association with its families

Thank you for speaking up for this poor Bird who found itself with someone that dont give a damn about humanity

5 Likes

Re: Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) by buzorcharles(m): 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2020
It's a hawk
Re: Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2020
Village people shocked
Re: Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) by Astrologyfact: 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2020
grin nothing wey Musa no go see for gate.

Re: Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) by roqrules04(m): 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2020
This is not an Owl na
Re: Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) by sircrabo: 9:14pm On Jun 05, 2020
That could be Iya shukura, someones grand mother that flew down from the village to visit her colleagues. Pls release her.

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) by PROPHETmichael: 9:14pm On Jun 05, 2020
saintbillion:
I saw this bird on the field yesterday after my football training, they were fighting on the air and suddenly this one dropped down and was very weak to fly. I have removed the feather sha.
some people said it's an owl but I dont think it is.

Please come and tell me what the bird eats oo

Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Chordata
Class: Aves
Order: Falconiformes
Family: Falconidae

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) by Crenzywilliams(m): 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
I learn alot from Nairaland

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) by HoliMaree: 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
That bird is worth about N150K

4 Likes

Re: Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) by AfricanWahala(m): 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
saintbillion:
I saw this bird on the field yesterday after my football training, they were fighting on the air and suddenly this one dropped down and was very weak to fly. I have removed the feather sha.
some people said it's an owl but I dont think it is.

Please come and tell me what the bird eats oo
Just so you know, this bird is a migratory specie that spends about 6 months every year in Northern Europe. I think you should let it go because you can't cater for it and it's of no use to you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) by DoubleEngine007: 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
Super falcons you mean

12 Likes

Re: Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) by justcallmenuel(m): 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
Na witch you carry as pet o smh �‍♂️
Re: Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
That's a baby eagle... I will buy it for 50k if u want to sell the poor damn thing !!!
Re: Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) by Loooooooogstory: 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
saintbillion:
the bird has posting skills oo. seems it's a female
I swear you get problem grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
Thank God you're not going to eat it.

5 Likes

Re: Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2020
It's a bird of prey, feed it with raw meat

10 Likes

Re: Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2020
If you like, use am do pepper soup bc that's what is in vogue here on NL

2 Likes

Re: Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) by Zindalati: 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2020
Give me that bird for dinner, after i have done eating it i will think of a suitable name for it.

2 Likes

Re: Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2020
Looks like an African black eagle
Re: Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) by Centcanada: 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2020
Some nairaland here are wizard so getting a ugly bird as pet is not new thing
Re: Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) by friday2011(m): 9:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
Eiye iya oshogbo
Re: Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) by mordred44: 9:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
Amotolongbo:
The bird was weak after a royal rumble with a colleague for food, water, sex and/or space, you could not pity it, you still went on to make it deficient in plumages. God is watching you.

The best you could to to the bird is to let it go and congregate with its relatives. The bird isn’t a pet and can never be a pet. It has never been made a prisoner by any other biological specimen like you.

It will just die if you continue to hinder its freedom of association with its families
d feather has been shorten already......surely d bird can't survive because dats d joy of every birds

1 Like

Re: Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) by HQuadreal: 9:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
No be this bird dey "EFCC" logo, no be me and you go settle this matter....

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Florida Nabs Largest Python Ever Found In State / No Parrot Owners Here? / The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.