Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

UI Postgraduate Student Raped And Killed In Her Apartment (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UI Postgraduate Student Raped And Killed In Her Apartment (photo) (4490 Views)

UNICAL Professor Felix Akpan Found Dead In His Apartment (Photo) / Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) / Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UI Postgraduate Student Raped And Killed In Her Apartment (photo) by Hoodbilonia: 5:38am On Jun 06, 2020
Rape everywhere .nawa o.
One gal i flexed.
Took her out.we chop shawama
Drink beer
Smoke
Watch tv.
By 10 my dic don hard
As i open her bobby e don flat like grandma own
Men i slept sideways in anger
After wastung almost 7k
Na expired rice i carry come aous.
If i see her tmrw i go splash water on her
Nonsense.

But why rape
Re: UI Postgraduate Student Raped And Killed In Her Apartment (photo) by Ayomarcel(m): 6:33am On Jun 06, 2020
This is getting out of hands. Government needs to make a huge decision. Who are these wicked souls?!
Re: UI Postgraduate Student Raped And Killed In Her Apartment (photo) by JamisiEwoooo: 6:44am On Jun 06, 2020
[s]
Ebenezer2O2O:
I remember that notorious criminal that used to terrorise women at night and hitting them with stones after raping them
[/s]
Re: UI Postgraduate Student Raped And Killed In Her Apartment (photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:16am On Jun 06, 2020
This is unimaginable evil, no peace for the wicked. R.l.P Azzezat
Re: UI Postgraduate Student Raped And Killed In Her Apartment (photo) by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 06, 2020
I suspect the serial rapists and killers are on the prowl now..

Men dey mess up big time! No selfcontrol. No endurance. No discipline. No morality.
Re: UI Postgraduate Student Raped And Killed In Her Apartment (photo) by nuelyoyo(m): 7:42am On Jun 06, 2020
With this new pattern of raping and killing the victim, can we link it to ritual? undecided
Re: UI Postgraduate Student Raped And Killed In Her Apartment (photo) by Natilolo(m): 7:53am On Jun 06, 2020
It's as if rapist are on the loose. Protesting against "SAY NO TO RAPE" with more rape. Please ladies, but security conscious o. Guys should be too.
Re: UI Postgraduate Student Raped And Killed In Her Apartment (photo) by DModeCntStopMe: 8:08am On Jun 06, 2020
Are you also going to learn to live with rapists amongst us as we have with covid 19.

Say NO to RAPE
Re: UI Postgraduate Student Raped And Killed In Her Apartment (photo) by andrewtosin(m): 8:29am On Jun 06, 2020
Ibkay ignore that one. Someone that is attributing rape to the way ladies dress.

Improper dressing should not be an excuse for rape.
ibkayee:

So you know it's been around for thousands of years, including when dressing has historically been more conservative, yet you still attribute it to 'dressing properly'?

2 Likes

Re: UI Postgraduate Student Raped And Killed In Her Apartment (photo) by Greatzeus(m): 10:20am On Jun 06, 2020
We need national database of thumbprints of all Nigerians. So as to combat crime quickly and effectively. These rapists leaves prints and DNA all over the crime scenes .
Re: UI Postgraduate Student Raped And Killed In Her Apartment (photo) by Raymeskey: 11:58am On Jun 06, 2020
This is not ordinary again
There is a curse or something else else where.
This can't be ordinarily
Re: UI Postgraduate Student Raped And Killed In Her Apartment (photo) by Harrytrentz(m): 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
Partner with a Nigerian Forum Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”.

HERE'S HOW IT'S DONE.

1. Daily login = 150 Lars points

2. Referrals = 1000 Lars points (per referral)

NOTE: You don't need to refer before you get paid.

3. Commenting on posts = 5 Lars points.

4. Reading of news or articles = 5 Lars points ( unlimited news)

5. Sharing of LPV sponsored post on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp or Twitter depending on the one you do = 100 Lars points.

LARS POINTS ARE THEN CHANGED INTO CASH AND IS SENT TO THE BANK ACCOUNT YOU PROVIDED WHEN YOU REGISTER. (One time payment of #1500)

Follow this WhatsApp link https:///CIwnJvopzSSG4ftl5bbMAQ
Re: UI Postgraduate Student Raped And Killed In Her Apartment (photo) by Bitchiamjay(m): 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
ibkayee:

So you know it's been around for thousands of years, including when dressing has historically been more conservative, yet you still attribute it to 'dressing properly'?
I hate it when I see people justify an act as heinous as rape. No matter the clothes they had on, the make-up they were wearing, the signals they sent, the alcohol they had consumed, you have no right to point finger at victims .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UI Postgraduate Student Raped And Killed In Her Apartment (photo) by ibkayee(f): 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
Bitchiamjay:
I hate it when I see people justify an act as heinous as rape. No matter the clothes they had on, the make-up they were wearing, the signals they sent, the alcohol they had consumed, you have no right to point finger at victims .
Correct guy kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UI Postgraduate Student Raped And Killed In Her Apartment (photo) by Liposure: 12:05am On Jun 09, 2020
ibkayee:

brilliant rhetoric

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

HORROR! Train Crushes Crippled Man To Death In Benue (PHOTO) / Abducted Zamfara Agric Students, Teachers Regain Freedom / Ritualist Caught With Human Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.