Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) (142178 Views)

Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales / Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death / Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 4:41pm On May 02, 2020
This is really terrible!!!

A Twitter user, King Tunde @iamwytunes has shared more photos of the young lady identified as Joy Adoki, a UNIPORT student who was murdered alongside other two guys.

This young lady, Adoki Joy, 400l student of Mgr dept UNIPORT was declared missing last month was found dead.

The suspect, Friday AKpan confessed to the killing.

He confessed to the police that he raped and killed her alongside two others. He then buried them in a shallow grave.

https://mobile.twitter.com/iamwytunes/status/1256356375879389187

4 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 4:42pm On May 02, 2020

9 Shares

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by FOLLYVENTURES: 4:43pm On May 02, 2020
A significant percentage of Nigerians are very wicked people.

#THEREVOLUTIONWILLNOTBETELEVISED!

457 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Ningen(m): 4:44pm On May 02, 2020
Rapist are killers.
The society doesn't need people like him.

The authorities should extract all the vital info and then swiftly fire hot bullets to kiss his head.

392 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Jackmj(m): 4:49pm On May 02, 2020
RIP girl

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 02, 2020
What could this innocent girl have done to be molested and killed in such manner?

Chai.. Some People are wicked sha

318 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 4:52pm On May 02, 2020
Two many unanswered questions. What was the motive behind this crime

265 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by illicit(m): 4:56pm On May 02, 2020
rest in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by starbuck(f): 4:58pm On May 02, 2020
They are heartless cry cry cry... They should be tied with a heavy stone and be pushed into the River Niger alive..

136 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by FOLLYVENTURES: 5:02pm On May 02, 2020
Ningen:
Rapist are killers.
The society doesn't need people like him.

The authorities should extract all the vital info and then swiftly fire hot bullets to kiss his head.

Did you even read what u typed? Fire hot bullets? Is this a Banana Republic governed by Apes and monkeys?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by tillaman(m): 5:09pm On May 02, 2020
shocked
Death to the perpetrators ASAP, you abducted her you didn’t stop there you raped And then ended her life chai, people like this don’t deserve to live abeg,
Jail is too good for them, asking them to do time is more like leniency!

Such a pretty girl

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Buharidgeneral: 5:28pm On May 02, 2020
This is serious ooo

I don't think he carried out this barbaric crime alone

I am suspecting Yahoo deal gone wrong or envy/ jealous by the perpetrator.

Rest on

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Buharidgeneral: 5:30pm On May 02, 2020
This is serious ooo

I don't think he carried out this barbaric crime alone.This is callous & barbaric of highest order.

I remember something similar happens in Oou sometimes ago.

Rest on

13 Likes

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by virginboy1(m): 5:34pm On May 02, 2020
How some people develop cold heart in killing people for nonsense,still baffles me. angry

"Me wey dey even fear to kill rat."

May her Soul rest in Peace. cry

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by philip0906(m): 5:34pm On May 02, 2020
Chai..Just waste human being like fowl.

4 Likes

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by visijo(m): 5:34pm On May 02, 2020
Oh no, sad life!
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by udoka55555: 5:35pm On May 02, 2020
The remaining days of that Akpan will be filled with sorrow... I trust Nigeria police on that...

He will wish he died alongside those he killed.

117 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Exc2000: 5:35pm On May 02, 2020
rivers state hmmn
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Sampam911: 5:35pm On May 02, 2020
Too bad...wen ashawo for my area now na 300naira....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Digitiminimi: 5:35pm On May 02, 2020
Ah!!! I'm dumbfounded

5 Likes

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by crownwealth: 5:35pm On May 02, 2020
Death by firing squad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 02, 2020
How some people still live after committing such crimes baffles me.
For the first time in my life, I killed a chicken for Xmas and it took me almost a month to get over the fowl's struggle and blood splashing.
I even almost let it go.

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by smokeyupu(m): 5:35pm On May 02, 2020
Shit
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 02, 2020
So so sad. Heart breaks for her parents. Hope the killers are made to face the law.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Skepticus: 5:35pm On May 02, 2020
cool
Buharidgeneral:
This is serious ooo

I don't think he carried out this barbaric crime alone.This is callous & barbaric of highest order.

I remember something similar happens in Oou sometimes ago.

Rest on

Yahoo Deal gone wrong with the planned murder disguised as a kidnap. The lady who was dating one of these criminals, was probably a collateral damage.

I can hardly feel any pity for the victims and the murderer.

You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by chigoizie7(m): 5:35pm On May 02, 2020
People get mind ooh. Only you kill 3 people.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Truthbites: 5:35pm On May 02, 2020
Die morherfuvker! Die!

5 Likes

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by dustmalik: 5:35pm On May 02, 2020
He couldn't have carried out the heinous crime alone. He has accomplices. The investigation should be thorough, and all of them caught and sentenced to the most gruesome death

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by Dhavido(m): 5:36pm On May 02, 2020
Damn!!! May the dead rest in peace
Re: Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) by chukwuibuipob: 5:36pm On May 02, 2020
sad u rape and still kee her sad her parents suffered to train her to university level.U didn’t allow dem to eat the fruit of their labor.This one deserve instant jungle justice

47 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) / Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! / Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.