Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Yahaya Bello Lifts Lockdown In Kabba Bunu, Insists Kogi State Is COVID-19 Free - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Lifts Lockdown In Kabba Bunu, Insists Kogi State Is COVID-19 Free (20345 Views)

TSM Campaigns In Dino Melaye's Domain For Ododo Of Apc In Kabba Kogi State / Yahaya Bello Flags Off Road In Kabba By 3 Am - Dino Melaye (Photos) / Dele Momodu, Nigerians reacts as Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash In Kabba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Lifts Lockdown In Kabba Bunu, Insists Kogi State Is COVID-19 Free by Horbar1: 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
Get your quality day old Chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country at affordable prices.

Check my signature.
Re: Yahaya Bello Lifts Lockdown In Kabba Bunu, Insists Kogi State Is COVID-19 Free by Victor08032(m): 10:34pm On Jun 05, 2020
The is an action we have been expecting governors to be taking since all this while.. Imaging COVID-419 by NCDC claiming covid- 19

God will soon expose the rest of the states covering sore hand in the bosom

Useless government
Re: Yahaya Bello Lifts Lockdown In Kabba Bunu, Insists Kogi State Is COVID-19 Free by litathom(m): 10:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
burgerpay1:
Dis dude is totally a confused human being.If Kogi state is actually Covid19 free,then why did he in d first place imposed lockdown in some part of d state?
goan read the passage very well
Re: Yahaya Bello Lifts Lockdown In Kabba Bunu, Insists Kogi State Is COVID-19 Free by SolarEdge: 10:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
OK o
Re: Yahaya Bello Lifts Lockdown In Kabba Bunu, Insists Kogi State Is COVID-19 Free by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
jidamsel43:
But wait ooo. I think Governor Yahya Bello is the most inconsistent governor in Nigeria
That tout?
Re: Yahaya Bello Lifts Lockdown In Kabba Bunu, Insists Kogi State Is COVID-19 Free by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
Make I watch my VAR decision on this to know if Kogi governor is right or the FG & NCDC is otherwise. Make I check the TV replay, I dey come please
Re: Yahaya Bello Lifts Lockdown In Kabba Bunu, Insists Kogi State Is COVID-19 Free by Correcto: 11:17pm On Jun 05, 2020
Really? Why is NCDC so interested in the state having a Covid19 patient? I don't just get it. You think the governor does not have Medical experts to verify the fraudulent NCDC results? NCDC should show us publicly how they diagnose to be Covid19 positive, if they really want us to trust them
SorrowfullPlea:
Why is he disagreeing with NCDC?
Re: Yahaya Bello Lifts Lockdown In Kabba Bunu, Insists Kogi State Is COVID-19 Free by hejr: 11:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
I believe him above the federal government. Nigeria is a joke.

https://motrendzz..com/
Re: Yahaya Bello Lifts Lockdown In Kabba Bunu, Insists Kogi State Is COVID-19 Free by Tdave01: 11:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
Thank you for lifting the lockdown, lockdown no dey hunger dey kill people how much more. We Kabba/Bunu is Covid free. Congrats to Owè people.
Re: Yahaya Bello Lifts Lockdown In Kabba Bunu, Insists Kogi State Is COVID-19 Free by Mypeople2(m): 11:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
My guy is telling us that he doesn't need the COVID-19 national cake grin cheesy
Re: Yahaya Bello Lifts Lockdown In Kabba Bunu, Insists Kogi State Is COVID-19 Free by Job2004: 12:26am On Jun 06, 2020
In as much as Covid 19 is real, i don't trust the one in Nigeria.
Sincerely if this Covid 19 is here, i am very sure by now, dead people will littered on our streets like polythene bags.
Come to think of it.
Do you know how long it took to discover the first case in Plates state?
Kogi state one of the closest state to the FCT should be having dead people every where by now.
Nasarawa state the closest to FCT have less and fewer cases, in fact when u visit Mararaba and Masaka in Karu and see crowed, by now we should carrying plenty corpses in leather bags.

Stop the business of Covid 19
Open up every where for people to go about their daily hustling.
Something must always kill a man.
Music Nigerians are dead already but just living by the grace of God.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Lifts Lockdown In Kabba Bunu, Insists Kogi State Is COVID-19 Free by suremanpatriot: 12:31am On Jun 06, 2020
Yahaya bello is d most sensible governor in nigeria.
He weighs cost and benefits before action to take.
TELL US HOW MANY LIVES DID MUSTAVA AND IHEKWAZOO SAVE? ANS : IS D OPPOSITE.
THESE GUYS ADVICED A LOCKDOWN THAT RAVAGED CITIZENS WITH STARVATION,DESTROYED LIVELIHOODS OF CITIZENS AND STILL COUNTING LOSSES OF JOBS AND BUSINES FOR NOT WEIGHING COST AND BENEFIT OF THEIRS ACTIONS AND VERY INSINCERE Political MOTIVES BENEATH.

Only one week lockdown was WHT nigeria can afford ECONOMICALLY to control the situation, but these guys strayed by copying super power nations that live in almost eldorado system.NAIJA PEOPLE SUFFER FOR A LOW DEATH VIRUS, THEY SHUTDOWN A SLUGGISH STRUGGLING NATION AND DESTROYED THE ECONOMY ,NOW THEY ARE BORRPWING HEAVY TO RUN BUDGET WHILE STILL BLOCKADING INTERSTATE BUSINESS,THEREBY RENDERING 200MILLION PEOPLE HOPELESS AND SCARED TO DEATH FOR NOTHING? NOW THEY ARE TALKING CHLOROQUINE THEY REFUSED TO WORRK ON AND NO TALK OF USING COVID ORGANIC. WHAT MANNER OF UNFORTUNATE HUMAN BEINGS DO WE HAVE HERE?.Most naijas are traunatized and going psycho on hearing corona virus.God help them recover their life back.
Re: Yahaya Bello Lifts Lockdown In Kabba Bunu, Insists Kogi State Is COVID-19 Free by ENGINEERG(m): 1:04am On Jun 06, 2020
suremanpatriot:
Yahaya bello is d most sensible governor in nigeria.
He weighs cost and benefits before action to take.
TELL US HOW MANY LIVES DID MUSTAVA AND IHEKWAZOO SAVE? ANS : IS D OPPOSITE.
THESE GUYS ADVICED A LOCKDOWN THAT RAVAGED CITIZENS WITH STARVATION,DESTROYED LIVELIHOODS OF CITIZENS AND STILL COUNTING LOSSES OF JOBS AND BUSINES FOR NOT WEIGHING COST AND BENEFIT OF THEIRS ACTIONS AND VERY INSINCERE MOTIVES BENEATH.

Only one week lockdown was WHT nigeria can afford ECONOMICALLY to control the situation, but these guys strayed by copying super power nations that live in almost eldorado system.NAIJA PEOPLE SUFFER FOR A LOW DEATH VIRUS, THEY SHUTDOWN A SLUGGISH STRUGGLING NATION AND DESTROYED THE ECONOMY ,NOW THEY ARE BORRPWING HEAVY TO RUN BUDGET WHILE STILL BLOCKADING INTERSTATE BUSINESS,THEREBY RENDERING 200MILLION PEOPLE HOPELESS AND SCARED TO DEATH FOR NOTHING? NOW THEY ARE TALKING CHLOROQUINE THEY REFUSED TO WORRK ON AND NO TALK OF USING COVID ORGANIC. WHAT MANNER OF UNFORTUNATE HUMAN BEINGS DO WE HAVE HERE?.Most naijas are traunatized and going psycho on hearing corona virus.God help them recover their life back.
I pray you understand the meaning of using Brain, if yaya bello is sensible with his action to u, may God let your children to behave like him...

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Lifts Lockdown In Kabba Bunu, Insists Kogi State Is COVID-19 Free by One4me: 1:36am On Jun 06, 2020
Davabhz:

The governor Yahaya Bello, however, insisted that the state remains COVID-19-free in spite of the three cases confirmed by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC).
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/breaking-yahaya-bello-lifts-lockdown-in-kabba-bunu-lga-insists-kogi-is-covid-19-free/amp

It is this kind of stupid talk that is currently killing thusands in Brazil right now, stll killing 109,000 in the USA.Bello,
When you have corrupt leaders who play games with the life of their citizens.
If not for Yahaya, l would never have known that CoronaVirus requires Visa to enter Kogi State.
Re: Yahaya Bello Lifts Lockdown In Kabba Bunu, Insists Kogi State Is COVID-19 Free by Potency02(m): 1:50am On Jun 06, 2020
Time shall review everything
Re: Yahaya Bello Lifts Lockdown In Kabba Bunu, Insists Kogi State Is COVID-19 Free by Olarewaju89: 2:04am On Jun 06, 2020
That's my town oo grin thank God oo my grandmother can breathe well now.

Re: Yahaya Bello Lifts Lockdown In Kabba Bunu, Insists Kogi State Is COVID-19 Free by SirWarlock: 2:56am On Jun 06, 2020
puyol005:
Yahaya no get enthusiasm for COVID-19 cash-out.
He's missing out then. He should ask the remaining 34 governors who are 'cashing out' grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Lifts Lockdown In Kabba Bunu, Insists Kogi State Is COVID-19 Free by SirWarlock: 3:01am On Jun 06, 2020
Job2004:
In as much as Covid 19 is real, i don't trust the one in Nigeria.
Sincerely if this Covid 19 is here, i am very sure by now, dead people will littered on our streets like polythene bags.
Come to think of it.
Do you know how long it took to discover the first case in Plates state?
Kogi state one of the closest state to the FCT should be having dead people every where by now.
Nasarawa state the closest to FCT have less and fewer cases, in fact when u visit Mararaba and Masaka in Karu and see crowed, by now we should carrying plenty corpses in leather bags.

Stop the business of Covid 19
Open up every where for people to go about their daily hustling.
Something must always kill a man.
Music Nigerians are dead already but just living by the grace of God.
Covid doesn't just turn off one's batteries. Right now the bane of covid rests on state governments. Either they test and know what is truly on ground or they don't and say everything is okay like Kogi and C/rivers
Re: Yahaya Bello Lifts Lockdown In Kabba Bunu, Insists Kogi State Is COVID-19 Free by SirWarlock: 3:05am On Jun 06, 2020
emimore:
Despite the politics this govornor is playing with this corona virus, we are not seeing or hearing of strange deaths in kogi, this is really questioning the presence of corona in Nigeria.
Are we even aware of our statistics in this country. When media houses started running those 'strange deaths' stories, I kept asking what was the normal death pattern of that place for you to label new ones 'strange'. No breakdown or exposé of anything. Just tag it strange deaths undecided as if we have good deaths record undecided
Re: Yahaya Bello Lifts Lockdown In Kabba Bunu, Insists Kogi State Is COVID-19 Free by OKTolu: 4:03am On Jun 06, 2020
This yahaya guy doesn't seems to know what he is doing na waoo
Re: Yahaya Bello Lifts Lockdown In Kabba Bunu, Insists Kogi State Is COVID-19 Free by bigcasava1(m): 4:36am On Jun 06, 2020
You are the best governor ever existed. Why on earth will someone embrace evil just because of selfish gain!
Re: Yahaya Bello Lifts Lockdown In Kabba Bunu, Insists Kogi State Is COVID-19 Free by elpochas: 5:41am On Jun 06, 2020
Breaking news:Kogi united pulls out of Nigeria NCDC League.details to follow shortly.
Re: Yahaya Bello Lifts Lockdown In Kabba Bunu, Insists Kogi State Is COVID-19 Free by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 06, 2020
ENGINEERG:
I pray you understand the meaning of using Brain, if yaya bello is sensible with his action to u, may God let your children to behave like him...
bros corona no dae kogi just forget.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Lifts Lockdown In Kabba Bunu, Insists Kogi State Is COVID-19 Free by Alberttahir: 6:14am On Jun 06, 2020
He shouldn't have lift the Lockdown down. Kabba/bunnu deserve lockdown which their drama son Dino Melaye so much wanted. Everyone in kabba knows the truth about the chief imam that was reported to have the virus. They thought everything is politics. Hypocrites.
Re: Yahaya Bello Lifts Lockdown In Kabba Bunu, Insists Kogi State Is COVID-19 Free by pius49(m): 6:21am On Jun 06, 2020
[Did u read his first message before they announced the lockdown of the local governmentquote author=burgerpay1 post=90352466]Dis dude is totally a confused human being.If Kogi state is actually Covid19 free,then why did he in d first place imposed lockdown in some part of d state?[/quote]
Re: Yahaya Bello Lifts Lockdown In Kabba Bunu, Insists Kogi State Is COVID-19 Free by Jostoman: 7:23am On Jun 06, 2020
All this na script, Yaya Bello is just trying to use this covid-19 fight with federal government to win kogi state people's hearts back
Re: Yahaya Bello Lifts Lockdown In Kabba Bunu, Insists Kogi State Is COVID-19 Free by Sss2: 7:41am On Jun 06, 2020
All is well....

In other news, ebook writer, indie author, get a good and attractive cover from us.
Check my signature.
Re: Yahaya Bello Lifts Lockdown In Kabba Bunu, Insists Kogi State Is COVID-19 Free by Nauttyprof(m): 7:42am On Jun 06, 2020
Is the Governor trying to say that the people in that LGA were completely tested?
Re: Yahaya Bello Lifts Lockdown In Kabba Bunu, Insists Kogi State Is COVID-19 Free by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 06, 2020
[quote author=Quadranoo post=90352666][/quote]
Damn Niggarrrr
See an attention seeker quoting me
Isoright
Re: Yahaya Bello Lifts Lockdown In Kabba Bunu, Insists Kogi State Is COVID-19 Free by Nwabaland(m): 11:19am On Jun 06, 2020
That's his business
Re: Yahaya Bello Lifts Lockdown In Kabba Bunu, Insists Kogi State Is COVID-19 Free by encryptjay(m): 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
I'm not his fan but I commend him for not joining his counterparts in exaggerating this stuff. How I wish people conducted a research with a plausible reason why we weren't hit like that. Don't tell me we handled it well because we never respected any physical distancing apart from the one on cameras. People still gathered in groups at the bank, bars and clubs.
We have to do better as a nation though.
Re: Yahaya Bello Lifts Lockdown In Kabba Bunu, Insists Kogi State Is COVID-19 Free by Sam1002: 1:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
So he is trying to tell the world that everyone in that LGA was tested in a day..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Leaders Meet At Oshiomhole's Residence Ahead Of Tinubu's Visit To Edo / INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal / Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.