Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,445 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal (20348 Views)

INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results โ€“ PDP / "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients / FCT Poll: INEC Changes Election Result Viewing Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by mathelglobal: 5:50am On Nov 14, 2023
INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi State Governorship Election On IReV Portal

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has begun to change the figures of accredited voters displayed on its Results Viewing (IReV) portal for the Kogi State governorship elections.

The โ€œadjustmentโ€ of the figures by INEC came a few hours after SaharaReporters reported that there were discrepancies as to the number of accredited voters captured by Bimodal Voter Accreditation System and the ones contained on the uploaded manual electoral result sheets in some polling units in Kogi State.

For example, according to information obtained by SaharaReporters on Saturday, the number of accredited voters captured by BVAS at the LGEA School, Enyidudu III Polling Unit in IKARAWORO/IDOBANYERE Ward of Adavi local government area was 210.

However, another check on Monday showed that the figure has been changed to 441.

At ABADAGI STREET III polling unit in OGAMINANA ward, ADAVI local government, the figure displayed by IREV on Saturday was 240 but it has changed to 758 on Monday while the manual result still contained 760 figures for accredited voters.

SaharaReporters earlier reported that these discrepancies were found in some polling units in Okene, Adavi and Okehi local government areas of the state.

For instance, Ohiana Farm Settlement polling unit, Onyukoko Ward in Okene local government area, IREV displayed 202 (an indication that only 202 voters were captured by BVAS during Saturday election) while 535 were manually recorded as accredited voters at the polling unit with 530 valid votes.

In another polling unit in Onyukoko Ward, IREV shows that 217 voters were accredited on Saturday but the manual result sheet contained 638 accredited votes with 630 valid votes.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/11/13/breaking-nigerias-electoral-body-inec-changes-figures-accredited-voters-kogi-state

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Absuchat(m): 5:51am On Nov 14, 2023
cheesy
The real enemies of democracy are Inec and Yakubu

187 Likes 19 Shares

Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by aylive02(m): 6:09am On Nov 14, 2023
grin

If you have supported this government, you are a crook a d fraud. Your children will curse you one day. Nothing good comes and will never come from APC. Imagine what an electoral body is doing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Shame on you that defend APC.

204 Likes 18 Shares

Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Cassandraloius: 6:57am On Nov 14, 2023
I reserve my comment.

6 Likes

Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by donphilopus: 7:06am On Nov 14, 2023
This is an exercise in futility if the BVA machines have not been reconfigured. They'd be tendered in court alongside forms EC8A. If the figures on the BVA machines do not correspond with the figures on the forms EC8A, INEC and Ododo not APC would have to explain. If I were Muri, I would consult with Wole Olanipekun and possibly hire him. Because if he allows Ododo to hire him, he may use technicalities to defend and win the case.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Ikaeniyan0: 7:11am On Nov 14, 2023
The accredited numbers were not the final numbers you were seeing before

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by RabbitGuy: 7:12am On Nov 14, 2023
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by donphilopus: 7:18am On Nov 14, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The accredited numbers were not the final numbers you were seeing before

It was bro. Why are the numbers only changing in Kogi Central? So you actually believe 730 can be accredited out of 745 registered voters in a polling unit in Nigeria? The voter register has been existing since 2010 or so. Nobody died? Nobody traveled? All of them traveled home just to vote? Lol.

Yahaya Bello isn't just wise. If Wike was in his shoes, he would have rigged that election without any traces. Just like Natasha, Muri would retrieve his mandate if he provides enough evidence in court.

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Ikaeniyan0: 7:21am On Nov 14, 2023
donphilopus:

It was bro. Why are the numbers only changing in Kogi Central? So you actually believe 730 can be accredited out of 745 registered voters in a polling unit in Nigeria? The voter register has been existing since 2010 or so. Nobody died? Nobody traveled? All of them traveled home just to vote? Lol.

Yahaya Bello isn't just wise. If Wike was in his shoes, he would have rigged that election without any traces. Just like Natasha, Muri would retrieve his mandate if he provides enough evidence in court.
Yes, it's possible for 730 out of 745 to be accredited in a polling unit in Nigeria.

It's left for Muri to go and prove his case at the tribunal.

For now, I stand with INEC and the winner.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Austindark(m): 11:33am On Nov 14, 2023
Who still trusts INEC

8 Likes

Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Betanaija42moro: 11:33am On Nov 14, 2023
I don't even know if there is any hope in this country again.
Why is it so difficult for INEC to conduct a credible election. Just in 3 states
Where are we going with all these

8 Likes

Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by bigdammyj: 11:34am On Nov 14, 2023
Noted.
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by VeryDarkMan(m): 11:34am On Nov 14, 2023
APC doesn't hide their criminality anymore. I told ya'll, ya'll will learn, and ya'll will learn the hard way. Don't play!

31 Likes

Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by handsomeyinka(m): 11:34am On Nov 14, 2023
Dino Melaye right now running to inec chairman

Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Intergrated: 11:34am On Nov 14, 2023
After this last presidential election I expected everybody should allow them and thier household vote them self and continue doing what they like . Until majority start riding horses and staying in the bush.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by tolue42(m): 11:35am On Nov 14, 2023
donphilopus:
This is an exercise in futility if the BVA machines have not been reconfigured. They'd be tendered in court alongside forms EC8A. If the figures on the BVA machines do not correspond with the figures on the forms EC8A, INEC and Ododo not APC would have to explain. If I were Muri, I would consult with Wole Olanipekun and possibly hire him. Because if he allows Ododo to hire him, he may use technicalities to defend and win the case.

You still believe IREV is important or relevant in court Lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by ArmaniUhuru: 11:36am On Nov 14, 2023
This Yakubuโ€™s inec is a big joke taken too far. This is not a general elections. Just 3 states, see irregularities.

Ikaeniyan0:
Yes, it's possible for 730 out of 745 to be accredited in a polling unit in Nigeria.

Guy forget, rat get sense pass you.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by ShootThemAll(m): 11:36am On Nov 14, 2023
Absuchat:
cheesy
The real enemies of democracy is Inec

I will keep on saying it...INEC is Nigeria's MAIN problem, clean up INEC, 9ja problems will be solved by 50%.

15 Likes

Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by mascot87(m): 11:36am On Nov 14, 2023
The mod that banned me for 1 year 3 months, it will be a shameful thing for your life if after that long period of time there isn't any tangible and significant growth in your life. You know yourself and do a self appraisal. Is your life better off or far worst than it was 1 year 3 months back.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Kcfresh2103(m): 11:36am On Nov 14, 2023
undecided I dropped a comment on a similar topic like this as regards how INEC is killing this country but a certain kid on this forum by the name "ravensckar was busy quoting himself. Ordinary Liberia had a presidential election we didn't hear of stories of manipulations like this. It's really getting worse with what INEC is dishing out as elections.

8 Likes

Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Abagworo(m): 11:36am On Nov 14, 2023
All these things are irrelevant if Tinubu supports the winner. Only the President can remove him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by MrALIVE: 11:36am On Nov 14, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

I would have given you a dir*ty sla*p if you were standing before me...it's people like you with this kind of comment that keeps encouraging corrupt politicians to continue destroying our democratic values.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Blitzerz: 11:37am On Nov 14, 2023
Tinubu & apc slaves come and defend.
Work don land

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Berankis: 11:37am On Nov 14, 2023
Absuchat:
cheesy
The real enemies of democracy is Inec
Still Nigerians!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Tochi360: 11:37am On Nov 14, 2023
Lol๐Ÿ˜€

Nigeria don buy market for Apc hand oo grin

5 Likes

Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by SoNature(m): 11:38am On Nov 14, 2023
What king of hooligans are running this country?

3 Likes

Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Judolisco(m): 11:38am On Nov 14, 2023
Although there was massive rigging in Kogi... let's read d Pls note statement under the portal....
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by ybalogs(m): 11:38am On Nov 14, 2023
Hopefully the charade called election will be nullified.

1 Like

Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by themanderon: 11:38am On Nov 14, 2023
So long as Nigerians will continue to condon rubbish the rubbish will never cease. They have to perfect the rubbish they did now. Tomorrow if there is voter aparthy we blame the voters instead of Inec that cannot conduct a simple free and fair elections.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Judge Reads Ruling In Darkness As Power Went Off In Courtroom / Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank / Multi-Billion Naira Fraud Rocks Office Of The Surveyor-General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.