Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

The Itel P36... Itel's Latest Device Reviewed - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Itel P36... Itel's Latest Device Reviewed (3228 Views)

Itel’s Latest A60 Becomes The Most Affordable 4G Smartphone / Itel P36 Pro Issues / Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Itel P36... Itel's Latest Device Reviewed by edoairways: 10:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
KrazyDave16:

For starters,
1. The acts of the mods around here has prevented most threads to start and end in a civil manner
2. Some people's ignorance can trigger some people
3. Strong words must be employed for some, there are those amongst us who communicate that way
4. Out of everyone you and some here tag as a xiaomite has had a bad experience with Transsion devices and in their quest to find the "perfect phone", they've used or handled at least one xiaomi device

Finally, not everyone wants to remain in the past, technology is making great strides and I amongst others wants to be there when it's happening, not years later when another innovation is in the works.
If Transsion can REALLY get with the times, believe me the hate will reduce drastically.
Xiaomite as they call them keep on derailing tecno's thread. If they don't derail,they push already existed threads or better still create another with the acclaimed aim of educating people whereas it has ulterior motive. Xiaomi has a thread with many pages, you only see acclaimed tecno fans when the xiaomite rain abuse and rants. Be as it may be, if you want to educate people, educate them without tagging tecno. If xiaomi wants to sell, they should use a better approach because this one would worsened things for them. The abuses and ranting would make intending buyers to reconsider if this issues persist. An average Nigeria only knows camera, battery capacity and phone size, few are technological incline. So when you lecture or teach, expose them to detail analysis without even mentioning a brand., doing so would attract people to your side.

1 Like

Re: The Itel P36... Itel's Latest Device Reviewed by KrazyDave16(m): 11:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
edoairways:

Xiaomite as they call them keep on derailing tecno's thread. If they don't derail,they push already existed threads or better still create another with the acclaimed aim of educating people whereas it has ulterior motive. Xiaomi has a thread with many pages, you only see acclaimed tecno fans when the xiaomite rain abuse and rants.

Brand bashing is normal but in this case, it's special as some are coming off the brand after doing their homework on the brand (Transsion) and are lashing out which I understand.

edoairways:

Be as it may be, if you want to educate people, educate them without tagging tecno.

This one would be hard to do. Tecno is the proverbial black sheep in the eyes of them enlightened here in Nigeria.

edoairways:

If xiaomi wants to sell, they should use a better approach because this one would worsened things for them. The abuses and ranting would make intending buyers to reconsider if this issues persist.

Same abuse and rants was what made me have an interest in xiaomi phones in the first place. Sure it's unethical but it's what has piqued the interest of most Nigerians.

edoairways:

An average Nigeria only knows camera, battery capacity and phone size, few are technological incline. So when you lecture or teach, expose them to detail analysis without even mentioning a brand., doing so would attract people to your side.

The average Nigerian believes that the bigger the number, the better.
And I don't believe in teaching/learning without detailed examples.
@bolded is just wrong. The hell would be attracted about an analysis without mentioning a brand?
Atheistandproud did such analysis with examples and I truly enjoyed it cos it was fully educative, Gsmarena mentions alternatives after each review, be it post was sponsored or not.
If it were me, I'd laugh, do my research, call out the brand in another thread and insult you for insulting my intelligence.

1 Like

Re: The Itel P36... Itel's Latest Device Reviewed by TheOdd1sOut: 11:29am On Jun 06, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Brand bashing is normal but in this case, it's special as some are coming off the brand after doing their homework on the brand (Transsion) and are lashing out which I understand.

This one would be hard to do. Tecno is the proverbial black sheep in the eyes of them enlightened here in Nigeria.

Same abuse and rants was what made me have an interest in xiaomi phones in the first place. Sure it's unethical but it's what has piqued the interest of most Nigerians.

@bolded is just wrong. The hell would be attracted about an analysis without mentioning a brand?
Atheistandproud did such analysis with examples and I truly enjoyed it cos it was fully educative, Gsmarena mentions alternatives after each review, be it post was sponsored or not.
If it were me, I'd laugh, do my research, call out the brand in another thread and insult you for insulting my intelligence.
lol
Re: The Itel P36... Itel's Latest Device Reviewed by MegaPlayBoy: 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
KrazyDave16:

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN GPRS, WAP And MMS No Longer Free! / Whatsapp Just Switched On End- To-end Encryption For Android Users / 4 Mistakes You Should Avoid While Charging Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.