Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

A Message For Governor Sanwo Olu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Message For Governor Sanwo Olu (259 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos / Man Trekking From Jos To Lagos For Governor Sanwo-olu / Ambode Faces Impeachment As 57 LG Chairmen Endorse Jide Sanwoolu For Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Message For Governor Sanwo Olu by sammirano: 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2020
Sir, Nitori ki aditi ba le gboro la se ma so leti omo re. I understand that cluelessness is not peculiar to Lagos State govt but across Nig. Govt. But, it is extremely dangerous to play with fire you do not understand. The whole country needs prayers now more than ever, but you have continually developed policies that will frustrate these religious gatherings. I will not be the one to tell you what happens to people that oppose God. The interesting thing about God is that he has an innovative and unique way of disciplining people that deliberately antagonise his people. A word is enough for you even though you may not be too wise. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. That statement is in the best interest of a person. Don't allow yourself to be visited with unprecedented punishment, I'm begging you!

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: JUNE 12: Nigerians Are Happy With My Notable Achievements, Says Buhari / Obaseki-oshiomhole Tale: Edo People To Stamp Out Apc / Breaking!!! Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Resigns From APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.