Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Court Asked To Disqualify Obaseki From Edo Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Asked To Disqualify Obaseki From Edo Election (27875 Views)

INEC: We Lack Power To Disqualify Obaseki Over Alleged Certificate Forgery / Olanipekun, Four SANS Lead Cases Seeking To Disqualify Obaseki And Saibu / Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Asked To Disqualify Obaseki From Edo Election by ashala(m): 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
Even if Ize-Iyamu defeats Obaseki in the APC primaries scheduled for June 22 this year and becomes the next governor, Oshiomhole cannot still become the Edo state godfather as Ize-Iyamu is far too street smart and wily to be caged like a bird. Where really will that leave Oshiomhole? He would only succeed in replacing his once docile Obaseki with a power hungry Ize-Iyamu.
Re: Court Asked To Disqualify Obaseki From Edo Election by popesco123: 9:55am On Jun 12, 2020
IgboSomalia:

Go and ask your father. Stupid boy looking for 1 bedroom in Lagos for 120k. Poverty kill you there.
You mean is not possible to get one bedroom flat for 120k in Lagos?
Re: Court Asked To Disqualify Obaseki From Edo Election by Monday60655(m): 8:22am On Jun 21, 2020
Wettoid123:

hahahahahahaha you wey say make aspirant go collect forms from two parties, hide your face in shame joor I wonder the kind night school you go!

Hope you're still hiding your face in shame couple with your mushroom night school now Obaseki is seeking reelection under PDP platform. See political novice like you.
Re: Court Asked To Disqualify Obaseki From Edo Election by Wettoid123: 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
Monday60655:

Hope you're still hiding your face in shame couple with your mushroom night school now Obaseki is seeking reelection under PDP platform. See political novice like you.

he is lucky that he have state resources to bamboozled them if i tell u how much obaseki use to collect only form an ordinary aspirant cannot lets see how the game goes,,
Re: Court Asked To Disqualify Obaseki From Edo Election by Monday60655(m): 1:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
Wettoid123:

he is lucky that he have state resources to bamboozled them if i tell u how much obaseki use to collect only form an ordinary aspirant cannot lets see how the game goes,,

But this was not your assertion initially when you argued that Obaseki having picked APC nomination form won't do same under PDP.
I am neither in support of any of them nor against any, I only analyzed the political game in the State then. If you can recall.
Re: Court Asked To Disqualify Obaseki From Edo Election by ODI444(m): 1:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
drskyfly007:

“Under the platform of APC”.?
But on the platform of PDP??
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HURIWA: IPOB May Not Be Responsible For Imo Attacks / Kebbi State Government Disregards Aisha Bagudu As The First Lady - Pictures / Rabiu Biyaro Endorsed Atiku One Month Ago, Unendorsed Him Spotted With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.