Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,785 members, 7,956,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

Cross Dresser In Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cross Dresser In Islam (374 Views)

Islam: Muhammed Was A Cross Dresser / Cross-dresser, James Brown Calls Out TB Joshua For Not Healing Him Of HIV / Using Casket For Burial In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cross Dresser In Islam by crestedaguiyi: 2:55am On Jun 06, 2020
I have just seen the very first hijab wearing mallam in my entire life.

He was in the mosque for jumat prayer yestaday.

So islam allows cross dressinv ir there is a level you get ti in the worship of your creator and you start eearing both cap and veil at the same time.

Is it normal or am just seeing it for the first time hence thinking its new trend just that the man is also eearing cap at the same time.

I couldnt find any other mallam or alhaji dressed like that on google

Re: Cross Dresser In Islam by crestedaguiyi: 2:59am On Jun 06, 2020
Can someone with knowledge explain this guys dressing
Re: Cross Dresser In Islam by crestedaguiyi: 7:38am On Jun 06, 2020
Nairaland abeg is this man dressing normal in Islam i mean to muslims.

We need to know when to raise alarm when strangers with funny attire start entering mosques in our neighbourhood.

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome Weakness In The Place Of Prayer / Oyakhilome Bombs FG, Church Leaders Over Covid-19 / Prayers For Greatness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.