Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,760 members, 7,831,447 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Islam: Muhammed Was A Cross Dresser - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam: Muhammed Was A Cross Dresser (286 Views)

The Only Animal In The World That Carries Mark Of A Cross On It's Back (Photos) / Authur Blessitt Broke Guinness Record While Carrying A Cross Around The World / Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam: Muhammed Was A Cross Dresser by Greenholics: 5:25pm On Dec 29, 2023
It’s such a shame that the prophet Muslims decided to follow is not only a pedo. And rapist but also cross dresser…… talk is cheap here are the references.

Sahih Muslim 4415—Abu Bakr requested permission from the prophet to enter when the prophet was lying down on Aisha’s bed wearing her garment [mirt]. So the prophet gave permission to Abu Bakr to enter while he (Muhammad) was in that state and Abu Bakr finished what he needed and left. Later, Umar came and requested permission to enter and the prophet gave him permission to enter while he (Muhammad) was in that state. So Umar finished what he needed and left. Later, Uthman requested permission to enter to the prophet, so Muhammad sat up and told Aisha, "Take all the clothing that belongs to you."

Sahih Muslim 4472—The wives of the prophet sent Fatimah, the daughter of the prophet, to him and she requested permission to enter while he was lying down on my bed in my robe [Mirt]. He gave her permission to enter and she told him that his wives had sent her to him seeking justice concerning the daughter of Abu Kahafa (Aisha). The prophet said to her, ‘O daughter, do you not love what I love?’ She replied, ‘Yes! I do.’ He then said to her, ‘Then love her also.’ So Fatimah got up when she heard that from the prophet and returned to the wives of the prophet. Then the wives sent to the prophet Zaynab Bint Jahsh…who requested permission from the prophet to enter while he was with Aisha in her robe [Mirt] and in the same state that Fatimah found him in.”

Mishkat Al Masabih, Volume II, p. 1361—She told that the people used to choose: ‘A’isha’s day to bring their gifts, seeking thereby to please God’s messenger. She said that God’s messenger’s wives were in two parties, one including ‘A’isha, Hafsa, Safiya, and Sauda, and the other including Umm Salama and the rest of God’s messenger’s wives. Umm Salama’s party spoke to her telling her to ask God’s messenger to say to the people, “If anyone wishes to make a present to God’s messenger, let him present it to him wherever he happens to be.” She did so and he replied, “Do not annoy me regarding ‘A’isha, for inspiration has not come to me when I was in any woman's garment but ‘A’isha’s.” They then called Fatima, sent her to God’s messenger, and she spoke to him, but he replied, “Do you not like what I like, girlie?” She said, “Certainly,” so he said, “Then love this woman.”

Sahih al-Bukhari 2442—It is related from 'A'isha that the wives of the messenger of Allah fell into two parties. One party contained 'A'isha, Hafsa, Safiyya and Sawda, and the other party contained Umm Salama and the rest of the wives of the messenger of Allah. The Muslims knew of the love of the messenger of Allah for 'A'isha, so when any of them had a gift which he wanted to give to the messenger of Allah he would delay it until the messenger of Allah was in 'A'isha's house. Then the person with the gift would send it to the messenger of Allah while he was in 'A'isha's house. The party of Umm Salama spoke about it and said to her, "Tell the messenger of Allah to speak to the people and say, 'Whoever wants to give a gift to the messenger of Allah should give it to him in the house of whichever wife he is.'" Umm Salama spoke to him about what they had said, but he did not say anything. They asked her and she said, "He did not say anything to me." They said to her, "Speak to him." She said she spoke to him when he went around to her as well, but he did not say anything to her. They asked her and she said, “He did not say anything to me.” They said to her, “Speak to him until he speaks to you.” He went around to her and she spoke to him. He said to her, “Do not injure me regarding 'A'isha. The revelation does not come to me when I am in the garment of any woman except 'A'isha.” She said, "I repent to Allah from injuring you, Messenger of Allah.” Then they called Fatima, the daughter of the messenger of Allah, and sent her to the messenger of Allah to say, “Your wives ask you by Allah for fairness regarding the daughter of Abu Bakr.” She spoke to him and he said, “O my daughter, do you not love what I love?” She said, “Yes indeed.” She returned to them and informed them. They said, “Go back to him,” but she refused to go back. They sent Zaynab bint Jahsh and she went to him and spoke harshly, saying. “Your wives ask you by Allah for fairness regarding the daughter of ibn Abi Quhafa.” She raised her voice until she turned to 'A'isha, who was sitting down, and abused her until the messenger of Allah looked at 'A'isha to see if she would speak. ‘A'isha spoke to answer back Zaynab until she had silenced her. She said, “The prophet looked at 'A'isha and said, ‘She is indeed the daughter of Abu Bakr.’”
Re: Islam: Muhammed Was A Cross Dresser by immortalcrown(m): 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2023
Your first paragraph reveals that your intention is not to teach but to cause vawulence.
Re: Islam: Muhammed Was A Cross Dresser by NoSmoking: 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2023
😳
Re: Islam: Muhammed Was A Cross Dresser by OgbeniOja1: 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2023
But wait ooo, what does it mean to finish what he needed if i may ask?? Ahhhh ahhhhh. This is serious. Was it a 3some?? Or what

1 Like

Re: Islam: Muhammed Was A Cross Dresser by Balablue64: 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2023
Holy prophet muhammad the rapist.
Re: Islam: Muhammed Was A Cross Dresser by Greenholics: 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2023
[quote author=immortalcrown post=127683185]Your first paragraph reveals that your intention is not to teach but to cause vawulence.[/quote

If speaking the truth in its pure and undiluted form is causing vawulence then so be it, and yes the person called prophet muhammed raped and sold slaves and also he is a pedo. All these are on the Quran and Hadith, Muslims can’t and will not deny it sir.
Re: Islam: Muhammed Was A Cross Dresser by Greenholics: 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2023
OgbeniOja1:
But wait ooo, what does it mean to finish what he needed if i may ask?? Ahhhh ahhhhh. This is serious. Was it a 3some?? Or what

Yea it was …… he also has a gay lover he hide in his home.

Can you see how Muslims avoid this post like a plague?

Without lies Islam dies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam: Muhammed Was A Cross Dresser by ItShallPass: 10:59pm On Dec 29, 2023
Nawa for Muslims o. May God open their eyes. The deception of Mohammed is too obvious but Satan knows how to spiritually and mentally blind his captives. He's such a master of his craft.

1 Like

Re: Islam: Muhammed Was A Cross Dresser by Kobojunkie: 2:15am On Dec 30, 2023
ItShallPass:
■ Nawa for Muslims o. May God open their eyes. The deception of Mohammed is too obvious but Satan knows how to spiritually and mentally blind his captives. He's such a master of his craft.
No be the same as the deception of your pastors/gods of men... all of them self-appointed mogs like Mohammed. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Islam: Muhammed Was A Cross Dresser by Greenholics: 2:59am On Dec 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
No be the same as the deception of your pastors and mogs... all of them self-appointed mogs like Mohammed. lipsrsealed

Lol
Re: Islam: Muhammed Was A Cross Dresser by ItShallPass: 4:45am On Dec 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
No be the same as the deception of your pastors/gods of men... all of them self-appointed mogs like Mohammed. lipsrsealed

This demon again? You perverted soul.
Re: Islam: Muhammed Was A Cross Dresser by Kobojunkie: 4:59am On Dec 30, 2023
ItShallPass:
■ This demon again? You perverted soul.
Your very own words describe you to a T.
ItShallPass:
He You shut down all evidences to the contrary and holds on firmly to what demons echo into his your ears....
undecided

All evidence point to the fact that there cannot exists a connection between your Christian gods of men and the person of Jesus Christ, let alone His disciples, but you reject them all in order that you might cling to the lies of your mogs/pastors, self-anointed and appointed mogs no different from Mohammed in this. lipsrsealed
Re: Islam: Muhammed Was A Cross Dresser by ItShallPass: 6:38am On Dec 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Your very own words describe you to a T. undecided

All evidence point to the fact that there cannot exists a connection between your Christian gods of men and the person of Jesus Christ, let alone His disciples, but you reject them all in order that you might cling to the lies of your mogs/pastors, self-anointed and appointed mogs no different from Mohammed in this. lipsrsealed

You need to go and treat yourself man. Everyone knows you need help.
Re: Islam: Muhammed Was A Cross Dresser by Greenholics: 6:42am On Dec 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Your very own words describe you to a T. undecided

Sadly this is true too, very true ! ….. although not all pastors are corrupt, the very few good ones might not be the big names we know. This is a very difficult conversation for Christians cos they now subconsciously worship their pastors while the pastors worship money ! The truth must be said no matter how bitter it is.
And this is the reason every man should know God for himself …… peace !

1 Like

Re: Islam: Muhammed Was A Cross Dresser by orohbirodeysmel: 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2023
Nawa o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Once Again, Pope Francis Has Seen The Future / Unconditional Love: Not Scriptural. Doesn't Exist. / The Spiritual Meaning Behind Waking Up At 2AM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.