Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Declaration Of Republic Of Ambazonia On July 10 Is Fake News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declaration Of Republic Of Ambazonia On July 10 Is Fake News (1032 Views)

Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos / Map Of The Republic Of Ambazonia with Nigerian 24 LG Teritories / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Declaration Of Republic Of Ambazonia On July 10 Is Fake News by helinues: 5:33am On Jun 06, 2020
Who gave UN authority to declare a new country?

Which part of Nigeria government reached an agreement with UN to carve some part of Adamawa to be part of the new nation?

How organised are the Amabazonians when they are not even fully in control of most of things currently in their region?

Is there any reputable international media carrying this same news?

Declaration of new independent country named Republic of Ambazonia is only a cloud thinking not real in life
Re: Declaration Of Republic Of Ambazonia On July 10 Is Fake News by Amotolongbo(f): 5:43am On Jun 06, 2020
Immediately I read the content of the news, I knew the news could not be real.
Amotolongbo:

This news doesn’t seem real joor
https://www.nairaland.com/5904688/nigeria-may-lose-24-local#90326847
Which country Head would willingly sign a document to bulkanize the nation he governs, let alone two presidents.
So Obasanjo could be so daft to do so?
Re: Declaration Of Republic Of Ambazonia On July 10 Is Fake News by helinues: 5:45am On Jun 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Immediately I read the content of the news, I knew the news could not be real.
Which country Head would willingly sign a document to bulkanize the nation he governs, let alone two presidents.
So Obasanjo could be so daft to do so?

As in heh heh.

These days someone just have to be logical when reading news in Nigeria.. Almost all our major media carry this fake news
Re: Declaration Of Republic Of Ambazonia On July 10 Is Fake News by Ooni: 6:23am On Jun 06, 2020
why are we so disturbed?

5 Likes

Re: Declaration Of Republic Of Ambazonia On July 10 Is Fake News by Bethel4Life(f): 6:43am On Jun 06, 2020
Ooni:
why are we so disturbed?
2mor d idiat will say he wants biafra to go.... Two faced hypos..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Declaration Of Republic Of Ambazonia On July 10 Is Fake News by Marine54(m): 6:54am On Jun 06, 2020
helinues:
Who gave UN authority to declare a new country?

Which part of Nigeria government reached an agreement with UN to carve some part of Adamawa to be part of the new nation?

How organised are the Amabazonians when they are not even fully in control of most of things currently in their region?

Is there any reputable international media carrying this same news?

Declaration of new independent country named Republic of Ambazonia is only a cloud thinking not real in life
That news is actually given you sleepless night,. I know you not actually worried about carving some LG into comeroon, but that the Yoruba's may end up sharing Nigeria with Hause/Fulani. You said som

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Declaration Of Republic Of Ambazonia On July 10 Is Fake News by helinues: 6:59am On Jun 06, 2020
Marine54:
That news is actually given you sleepless night,. I know you not actually worried about carving some LG into comeroon, but that the Yoruba's may end up sharing Nigeria with Hause/Fulani. You said som

What is this one saying?
Re: Declaration Of Republic Of Ambazonia On July 10 Is Fake News by OFFICIAL336: 8:10am On Jun 06, 2020
Yoruba Moslems are in sifia pains. There beloved one Nigeria will soon go up in flames

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Declaration Of Republic Of Ambazonia On July 10 Is Fake News by XXLMANDIGO: 8:12am On Jun 06, 2020
Z
Re: Declaration Of Republic Of Ambazonia On July 10 Is Fake News by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 06, 2020
For Christ sake why you guys this scared of this news?

Is there something someone is not telling us

6 Likes

Re: Declaration Of Republic Of Ambazonia On July 10 Is Fake News by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 06, 2020
Juliusmalema:
For Christ sake why you guys this scared of this news?

Is there something someone is not telling us

The new Republic should never happen because it does, Biafra and Niger Delta people too might go in the nearest future and that will be terrible for us Northerners and the Southwest people too. Thats the simple truth. Its time President Buhari use the Federal might which we have to begin to fight against this purported new Republic.

1 Like

Re: Declaration Of Republic Of Ambazonia On July 10 Is Fake News by Deebwebb: 10:37am On Jun 06, 2020
This yoruba boy has been jumping on every thread about ambazonian uno,calling the news fake,even if its fake which is not,what's your business? what are you so scared about? angry

I which the new uno state good luck,they have suffered enough...every region deserve a chance to choose there fate...

1 Like

Re: Declaration Of Republic Of Ambazonia On July 10 Is Fake News by helinues: 5:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
Deebwebb:
This yoruba boy has been jumping on every thread about ambazonian uno,calling the news fake,even if its fake which is not,what's your business? what are you so scared about? angry

I which the new uno state good luck,they have suffered enough...every region deserve a chance to choose there fate...

In M.I, it's fake
Re: Declaration Of Republic Of Ambazonia On July 10 Is Fake News by EsomahJD: 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
Yorubas don't care about the thousands that has lost their lives in Ambazonia, they only care about how a free Ambazonia will affect their precious one Nigeria and their benefits therein. Pathetic!

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN!!! Gov. Wike Suspends Chairman Of Port Harcourt LGA / Edo 2020: Obaseki's Commissioner Resigns, Supports Ize-Iyamu (Photos) / BREAKING: New Niger Delta Militants List 6 Demands Buhari Must Meet Or...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.