Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos (43243 Views)

Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos / Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity / Kim Young-Chae Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu And Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:34am On Nov 03, 2022
The Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi, on Wednesday met with Mr. Kim Young-Chae, Ambassador of the Republic of Korea to Nigeria.

According to the former Anambra governor, they discussed about comparative politics and salient points of nation building and diplomacy.

Obi wrote, “I had the honour of calling on H.E. Mr KIM Young-chea of Republic of Korea.

“We exchanged views on comparative politics and salient points of nation building and diplomacy. -PO”

https://independent.ng/photos-peter-obi-meets-with-kim-young-chea-of-republic-of-korea/

100 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:35am On Nov 03, 2022
I love this man

I just like him and sees him as a man that will turn around the fortune of this country for better

550 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Hesssi: 5:35am On Nov 03, 2022
God Bless Our incoming President Peter Obi.

Meanwhile, some urchins wants to turn Aso rock to compensation Rock even when they know their presidential candidate is weak, old & sick yet they still want to compensate him with the most sensitive position in the country. Please is this what Nigeria has been reduced to?

If UK were to go by compensation do you think UK new PM will be there Today? Or you think UK don't have people to compensate with the office of PM?

388 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Karlovych: 5:36am On Nov 03, 2022
embarassed I see agbado urchins having convulsions over this news, I see their pay master urinating and defecating all over himself, I see an OBIdient Republic emerging in Nigeria next year, I see his victory being replicated across the rest of Africa with old tyrants and power-hungry leaders losing their positions

This I have seen!

271 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:37am On Nov 03, 2022
The next President of Nigeria, Insha Allah

229 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Ireportlive: 5:41am On Nov 03, 2022
cool

Photo OPs to get more gullible to make donation

When Diplomats have a serious business to discuss with you, they personally come looking for you,

Obi goes knocking on everyone's door with his camera crew

122 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:42am On Nov 03, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

The donations will be used to treat Tinubu leaking yansh

142 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by JoeNL22(m): 5:43am On Nov 03, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
The Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi, on Wednesday met with Mr. Kim Young-Chae, Ambassador of the Republic of Korea to Nigeria.

According to the former Anambra governor, they discussed about comparative politics and salient points of nation building and diplomacy.

Obi wrote, “I had the honour of calling on H.E. Mr KIM Young-chea of Republic of Korea.

“We exchanged views on comparative politics and salient points of nation building and diplomacy. -PO”

https://independent.ng/photos-peter-obi-meets-with-kim-young-chea-of-republic-of-korea/

Nlfpmod Mynd44 Oam4j
For With God, OBI shall be POSSIBLE.

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by xpressionx(m): 5:44am On Nov 03, 2022
Peter knows the countries that have done it.
He is asking questions not to be lost in the way.

Obi we know,who are you?

124 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Ireportlive: 5:45am On Nov 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The donations will be used to treat Tinubu leaking ass

What a Gayish thing to Say in The morning by effeminate AdaObi supporter

How is politics about you fellow man's ass Mr GaybrielofAbakaliki

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:46am On Nov 03, 2022
Ireportlive:

What a Gayish thing to Say in The morning by effeminate AdaObi supporter

How is politics about you fellow man's ass Mr GaybrielofAbakaliki
I won't reply to such stupid question from a supporter of international drug baron thief

92 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Ruggedniggaone: 5:46am On Nov 03, 2022
He can meet Kim jun hun or Kim wim che that won't makes him win

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:48am On Nov 03, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
Tinubu that have been rejected in the entire north will win abi

I laugh grin

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by temitope27(m): 5:48am On Nov 03, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
I love this man

I just like him and sees him as a man that will turn around the fortune of this country for better

mr man let's hear word jare

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Tinubuwins2023e: 5:48am On Nov 03, 2022
This one just dey deceive himself grin
See as he be self, like a rejected sacrifice grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:49am On Nov 03, 2022
temitope27:
mr man let's hear word jare
I didn't speak with my mouth , I typed with my fingers

Na dat one go make you go deaf?

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Megabig: 5:50am On Nov 03, 2022
A lot of Nigerians disgust me, this dude been asking me for money and I requested for ID details , was about sending him 200 dollars and then subtly asked, what’s up the upcoming election, how are you prepping for it, and he boldly said he isn’t in active politics and will not be voting.
I had to ask him, you’ve explain how things are had for you, how do you intend changing them and he said whether you vote or not, whoever will win will win.

I then told him I’ll be keeping my money because he certainly is part of the problem.

How can y’all complain and not vote, some of my people are actually useless.

Do not have that mentality my people, ensure you vote for the right candidate, there is hunger in the land and you can as well take their stolen money and vote right

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by FreeStuffsNG: 5:53am On Nov 03, 2022
JoeNL22:

For With God, OBI shall be POSSIBLE.
This is the new reality after realising how impossible it is for HE Obi to win.
God has already chosen Asiwaju Tinubu and you better support him wink

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by temitope27(m): 6:05am On Nov 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I didn't speak with my mouth , I typed with my fingers

Na day one go make you go deaf?
na so u mumu reach

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by KEVIND: 6:07am On Nov 03, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Nlfpmod Mynd44 Oam4j

Nigerians should choose either to be like Korea Japan and the likes with Obi, Or to remain like Mali,Chad,Libya,Somalia,Niger and their likes with the old order

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Googledotcom: 6:13am On Nov 03, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
Tell your candidate to meet Kim Fvck u, Atiku will not win, Obi will. And I am not from South East before you unravel your ethnic bigotry.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Ruggedniggaone: 6:16am On Nov 03, 2022
Googledotcom:
Tell your candidate to meet Kim Fvck u, Atiku will not win, Obi will. And I am not from South East before you unleash your ethnic bigotry.
wetin concern me with the bush you come from alaye?Atiku is your next President though you are free to hug the nearest transformer or enter Somalia through sambisa it's your right and your choice grin

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by JoeNL22(m): 6:24am On Nov 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This is the new reality after realising how impossible it is for HE Obi to win.
God has already chosen Asiwaju Tinubu and you better support him wink
God can't pick a wolf to lead His sheeps!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by hotsign1: 6:26am On Nov 03, 2022
That's nice
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by FreeStuffsNG: 6:27am On Nov 03, 2022
JoeNL22:

God can't pick a wolf to lead His sheeps!
God chooses leaders.
Those He did not choose will only labour in vain wink

40 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Gadafii: 6:49am On Nov 03, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

When Diplomats have a serious business to discuss with you, they personally come looking for you,

Obi goes knocking on everyone's door with his camera crew

but tilimbu was in France few weeks ago “consulting”

Or na he pampers he go change, cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by WibusJaga: 6:54am On Nov 03, 2022

I am eager to hear Tinubu at the Presidential Debate. cheesy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 7:05am On Nov 03, 2022
WibusJaga:

I am eager to hear Tinubu at the Presidential Debate. cheesy
You wan laugh abi grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by madapcmod: 7:14am On Nov 03, 2022
With Obi as President, our international diplomatic relationship with the world powers will soar.

This man here is the right plug to once again put Nigeria on the world map.

A president that can go to any international conference and make meaningful contribution without paper.

God abeg touch the heart of tribalistically condemned Nigerians to vote right this time

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by mytime24(f): 7:29am On Nov 03, 2022
K
Re: Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos by Xbobtage: 7:30am On Nov 03, 2022
For a second I read Kim Jung Un, Fear catch me oh!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC / FG Releases N350b For Capital Projects: See The Breakdown / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing At Dangote Daughter's Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.