Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Please Just Like My Pictures, I Beg You” – Man Begs Anita Joseph On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Please Just Like My Pictures, I Beg You” – Man Begs Anita Joseph On Instagram (2093 Views)

Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures / My Pictures Never Follow The Right Order - Moyo Lawal / Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Just Like My Pictures, I Beg You” – Man Begs Anita Joseph On Instagram by thefamousnaija9: 5:44am On Jun 06, 2020
Nigerian Actress Anita Joseph, few hours ago posted her picture on Instagram. She got a lot of reactions and comments from fans. One of the comments was odd, and it caught her attention.

https://gistsfanz.com/2020/06/please-just-like-my-pictures-i-beg-you-man-begs-anita-joseph-on-instagram.html

She posted the picture below, with the caption; “How come no pastor predicted this year. Chewenthy Chewenthy, because awotarom zim. What’s really going on though�, Heal the world Lord.”

Funny how people beg celebrities for likes. Their likes will neither add to your life, nor subtract from it. I understand, maybe he is a huge fan. But he looks like a man, and should act like one. Most fans beg celebrities for money or assistance in doing something. But asking for likes at such an age is absurd.

See Reactions below

https://gistsfanz.com/2020/06/please-just-like-my-pictures-i-beg-you-man-begs-anita-joseph-on-instagram.html

2 Shares

Re: Please Just Like My Pictures, I Beg You” – Man Begs Anita Joseph On Instagram by thefamousnaija9: 5:45am On Jun 06, 2020
[quote author=thefamousnaija9 [/quote]

1 Share

Re: Please Just Like My Pictures, I Beg You” – Man Begs Anita Joseph On Instagram by Onyi22(f): 6:06am On Jun 06, 2020
cheesy
Re: Please Just Like My Pictures, I Beg You” – Man Begs Anita Joseph On Instagram by jeffizy(m): 6:26am On Jun 06, 2020
Celebrity worshipping.

A disorder without diagnosis.
I wonder where all those MJ fans that usually faint and cry when they see Michael Jackson are now. tongue

Definitely not in the grave with him.

So, what's the essence?
Re: Please Just Like My Pictures, I Beg You” – Man Begs Anita Joseph On Instagram by Sundrus: 6:35am On Jun 06, 2020
grin all these mugus dey make this life interesting shah. If mugus no dey this world, i just dey wonder how uninteresting the world for be like.
Re: Please Just Like My Pictures, I Beg You” – Man Begs Anita Joseph On Instagram by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:44am On Jun 06, 2020
Disgrace of a man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Just Like My Pictures, I Beg You” – Man Begs Anita Joseph On Instagram by decatalyst(m): 6:46am On Jun 06, 2020
How do you expect this one to have sense?

Someone that cannot groom his beard, talk less o his brain undecided

2 Likes

Re: Please Just Like My Pictures, I Beg You” – Man Begs Anita Joseph On Instagram by phemmyfour: 7:29am On Jun 06, 2020
The man in him has left
Re: Please Just Like My Pictures, I Beg You” – Man Begs Anita Joseph On Instagram by XXLMANDIGO: 7:37am On Jun 06, 2020
A man cannot love and be wise at the same time tongue...Common Sense leave you immediately you are getting entangled with a woman . Everything you do becomes irrational. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Please Just Like My Pictures, I Beg You” – Man Begs Anita Joseph On Instagram by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 06, 2020
Lol when handling women's
Issue based on something like this the initial brain is gone
You now use the brain of the joystick
Am spilling some real shit grin
Re: Please Just Like My Pictures, I Beg You” – Man Begs Anita Joseph On Instagram by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 06, 2020
SIMPs everywhere you go

1 Like

Re: Please Just Like My Pictures, I Beg You” – Man Begs Anita Joseph On Instagram by johnkey: 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
Simps! they just don't cease to surprise you

1 Like

Re: Please Just Like My Pictures, I Beg You” – Man Begs Anita Joseph On Instagram by Vyzz: 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
If Anita mistakenly like this one picture

Ah na straight Orgasm

Then Anita go come realize her mistake come unlike am cheesy grin
Re: Please Just Like My Pictures, I Beg You” – Man Begs Anita Joseph On Instagram by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
I can't believe this...
Re: Please Just Like My Pictures, I Beg You” – Man Begs Anita Joseph On Instagram by mytime24(f): 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
begging to like his pic

Shey him go use d like withdraw moni frm bank or collect canada visa angry

Re: Please Just Like My Pictures, I Beg You” – Man Begs Anita Joseph On Instagram by AngelicDamsel(f): 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
This is one of the 7 wonders of social media. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija Star, Khloe Celebrates 27th Birthday With Sultry Photos / Nollywood Actress, Susan Peters Shares Psquare Throwback Photo / Burna Boy And Wizkid Get Nominated For Grammy Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.