Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) (60324 Views)

Chima Anyaso Visits Ben Kalu, Reveals His Mission (Pictures) / Abia New CP Performs First Official Assignment [photos, Video] / Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by dinachi(m): 10:15am On Jun 06, 2020
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by GorkoDimo: 10:18am On Jun 06, 2020
Many are called few are chosen. This are our FlyQueens not your slayqueens. smiley
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Make them still dey exercise na
See shape like wetin i nor know
For this kind defence force. Person supposed dey expect
Slim and athletic people. I dey expect something like Angelina Jolie, gal gadot, Halle berry, Gabrielle union, tika sumpter, Sandra bullock

Ogbeni forget all those talk

Na all these ones even fall pass
If you play your game well them go just fall for you
Nor reason am say because say them get small money or them dey always dey busy..
Girls way dey serious and busy na them fall pass just that most niggarrrs dey scared to approach them
That is why Abuja girls na them dey easy to quick bang. Especially those ones way dey form big girls.

Same thing with our engineering female students for universities. Over seriousness and busy dey worry them but Once them develop feelings for you then your own don finish

Good one mate! I guess I will date one of them in the force before I go foreign, because our average women like sweetcunt97 and co have no set goals.
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by TheGreatIYANU: 10:24am On Jun 06, 2020
AnonPoet:
Other members of the crew were Sergeant Njoku Patience as the Airborne Tactical Observation System mission operator and Lance Corporal Shawulu Godiya as the onboard technician. https:///U15lXi6GUF

https://twitter.com/DefenseNigeria/status/1268526262038990849?s=19

Awww...theres even a female Marshall. Nice one NAF.
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by SweetCunt97(f): 10:39am On Jun 06, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Good one mate! I guess I will date one of them in the force before I go foreign, because our average women like sweetc97 and co have no set goals.
Lolzzz... You wey get set goals, go barrack go toast one naw. Na every woman go join naf ni?
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by Glorylynn: 10:53am On Jun 06, 2020
See as dirty as the aircraft is, just take a look at the seat, it looks like something that has been abandoned in a workshop for a long time..but for real who did we offend?

Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by MozB: 10:57am On Jun 06, 2020
Queens.... I stan!!!
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by Horus(m): 10:58am On Jun 06, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb0LfE-WKG0

Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot: F/O Kafayat Sanni

Air Officer Kafayat Sanni is Nigeria’s first female fighter jet pilot who is currently making the nation proud in combat operations. In 2017 she emerged the overall best pilot at the Nigerian Armed Forces 401 Flying Training School in Kaduna State. She was also trained at the US Aviation Leadership Programme in the United States of America. In her recent interview after her decoration as a fighter pilot in the Nigerian Airforce, she said she had always wanted to be a fighter pilot and was just lucky to be chosen. She said: “I felt that everyone is not supposed to fold their arms and watch what is happening in our country. “Everyone could always play their part. So, I did not think there was any reason for me to think that it is not possible for me to actually fly the jet because there was no female that ever flew the jet. I believe I could achieve it and I did,” she said.

She has therefore admonished younger girls “never say no to opportunities.” “They should always strive to be the best and put in their efforts. They should never look at anything that seems to want to overpower or overshadow them. For me, you can always attempt things and if they do not work out well; fine. But at every point in time, you just need to put in your best.”
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by Badgers14: 11:05am On Jun 06, 2020
Man, that aircraft looks 110 years old....

Please dont quote me and talk bla bla bla...

Nigeria can and should do better.... we can't always be a beg beg nation waiting for a western country to dash us chaff that we will spend gazillions of dollars to maintain. If we could spend that much in maintenance, we can afford a newer model on our own.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by chisyluvly: 11:11am On Jun 06, 2020
I know d Genevieve nwaogwugwu,my Junior at alvana model sec sch owerri
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:12am On Jun 06, 2020
Why are we still using WWII airplane in this 20 century?
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by Horus(m): 11:17am On Jun 06, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrL4rF_x3Xc

Nigerian Air Force Women of War

The Nigerian Air Force has produced a compelling documentary titled “Nigerian Air Force Women of War”, which highlights gender inclusiveness in the Nigerian Air Force and chronicles the increasing involvement of women in combat and core combat support functions in the Service. Thank you for your continued interest in the Nigerian Air Force.
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by pasol4real(m): 11:33am On Jun 06, 2020
post=90358645:
This is UNPRECEDENTED in the history of our darling nation.

God bless our darling Daddy, President Muhammadu Buhari.

Baba for the GIRLS........Correct girls dem kiss

THE BEST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF OUR NATION cool.

God bless Nigeria

Well, We just said it again.
Correct man!

Noooo, iyatrustee, e no go heavy for the jet,
neither for the owner! wink

*singing*
Eleru gberu e ooo.........

Check her colleague out below......(one of us @)....

Awwwww kiss
We love your moniker wink wink
*singing*
Konko below, below, ko below below, konko below..... tongue tongue

We hope you know this is the first time this is happening in our country since 1960?
It has never happened before!
Btw, we no be brother o
We are simply WE!

Secondly, patriot below just gave you more insight.
Have a konko below weekend ahead brotherly!
Cheers!

Do not mind rediff jor.
Imagine the boy saying they had sex to get their way up there! shocked
They are truly nothing but sexist.
Well, maybe that is what females close to them do
Thank God we still have hardworking women with dignity among us.
You are blessed patriot.
Stay safe sir!
Thanks for lecturing him!! cheesy
All this your gra gra will end one day soon
Sarki, omenka n that n.... bitch did more than this
Today they’ve gone into extinction
No one can be a buhari supporter n last long
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by Horus(m): 11:35am On Jun 06, 2020
Kafayat Sanni; First female fighter pilot in Nigerian Air Force's 55-year-history

Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by Tonytonex(m): 11:37am On Jun 06, 2020
I love them. this is great
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:46am On Jun 06, 2020
picture crew
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lolzzz... You wey get set goals, go barrack go toast one naw. Na every woman go join naf ni?
No mind me,I just wan hear your voice ni. Can't sombori play with you again?
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by ashiwaju11(m): 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
Slay Queens toh gbayi smiley
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by SweetCunt97(f): 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
Moralgladiator:
No mind me,I just wan hear your voice ni. Can't sombori play with you again?
Well, hope it brightens your day
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by Thomanad(m): 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
While ACW Precious David is the marshaller.... God bless the NAF. God bless BMTC 36... If you know, you know
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by mechanics(m): 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
helinues:
Wow.

These are the original slay queens.

Nice one
funny you.
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by mechanics(m): 1:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
Kudos to them, they are hardworking.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Well, hope it brightens your day
Not really undecided it just reminds me to hustle hard and never give up.
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by SweetCunt97(f): 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Not really undecided it just reminds me to hustle hard and never give up.
Lol. It's well. May ur hustle pay off soon
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lol. It's well. May ur hustle pay off soon
same to you . happy weekend
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by NGpatriot: 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
konkonbilo:
imagine what you typed.. If you where the president too same thing would have happened. Learning is stage by stage and there have gotten to that stage of becoming a military pilot and don't attach buhari to this. It took them years to get there, if anyone is the president presently same thing would have happened. It's just like you graduating and someone telling you is because of buhari you graduate, wouldn't that be an insult to you or someone moving to the next level after years of hard work and another person telling you is because of buhari that's why you moved to the next level.

What I find very ignorant laughable and despicable about you hypocritical Igbos is when it suits you to hold the president responsible for whatever rubbish you fancie, you run your mouth and say the president is responsible.

When BH kill your own brave Nigerian soldiers, you are happy, you rejoice and run to the internet to insult, abuse and hold the president responsible, but when you see something positive, you hypocrites and anti-Nigerian elements all of a sudden what us to believe that the president is no longer responsible and can not claim achievement for positive things under his administration.

Thank God, we know you bitter, hateful, disgruntled and anti-Nigerian dead-enders, you are just doing what you do best.

Again I ask you, who is the commander in chief?

Don't think you know the answer because you obviously didn't learn social studies and civic education in elementary school.

Losers..
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by NGpatriot: 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2020

Flying Officer Tolulope Arotile.

First female combat helicopter pilot.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by Obakoolex(m): 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
johnkay1:
They look beautiful.

Beautiful dey different grin They look wonderful shocked shocked
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by NGpatriot: 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2020

First female fighter pilot, Flying Officer Kafayat Sanni, and the first female helicopter pilot, Flying Officer Tolulope Arotile

Our brave Combat Warriors.

Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by NGpatriot: 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2020

Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by NGpatriot: 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:
Why are we still using WWII airplane in this 20 century?

Former US Secretary of Defense Robert Gates pushed hard to improve ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance) capabilities on the front lines, and one of those planned purchases involved about 30 King Air 350

https://www.defenseindustrydaily.com/us-military-orders-more-king-air-350er-aircraft-05165/[size=8pt][/size]

Ignorant ipob, that's a Beechcraft Super King Air 350, it's used for Surveillance & Reconnaissance and not every plane with propellers are WW11 or ancient, in fact, the civilian version is a luxury brand that I'm sure your entire village can not afford.

Lazy Nigerian youths and ignorance are like brothers and sisters.

The US Army ordered 30 Beechcraft Super King Air 350 for Surveillance & Reconnaissance, the same thing we are using them for because they are one of the most effective Surveillance & Reconnaissance planes on the planet.

Some of you love to hate and insult Nigeria, but Nigeria is ahead of your shallow mentality and in fact, you just end up exposing your ignorance and lack of exposure.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by NGpatriot: 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
Our ATR 42-500 MPA Surveillance & Reconnaissance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Association Of Unemployed Nigerians & Distressed Businesses Celebrates Atiku / Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR / Amaechi Finally Speaks On Jonathan's Defeat By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.