Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) (60290 Views)

Chima Anyaso Visits Ben Kalu, Reveals His Mission (Pictures) / Abia New CP Performs First Official Assignment [photos, Video] / Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by kendological(m): 8:13am On Jun 06, 2020
Rediff1:
There is still something Nigeria fail to realize.
How can a lady grow to a level of Captain of aircraft?. Its unheard of.
Air crafting and Piloting especially when going to war is a very sensitive duty which requires maximum level of Braveness which women is naturally UNCAPABLE of.
The truth is, women can never have a strong heart or bravery a man can have. Don't get me wrong, am not been Gender Based but even Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said, " Women are not Completely created that is why God create men to be their guidance.
The prophet also said a woman should never occupy any leadership position, not even a head Mistress because no matter how educated a woman is, she can never match up with the natural attribute of leadership God bestow to Men.
That brings me to a Rank of captain, a captain is supposed to be in charge and command a group of soldiers on an aircraft when going for a mission. (Soldiers which will consist of Men).
I think Nigeria's constitution need to be revise and limit the maximum rank which women can reach in military.
Don't get me wrong, I love women women, am just speaking the truth, please don't insult my opinion. Meanwhile, check out the announcement Below
Join terror group, they will bomb your brains out.

5 Likes

Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by tyup(m): 8:20am On Jun 06, 2020
Rubicon67:

Your opinion, even though it is baseless and sexist.

We have women today dictating the affairs of powerful countries while others are in positions of influence all over the world. So being a Captain of a fighter jet, for instance, should be a norm.

But since you do not believe in the abilities of women and their unique role in Society, pray that your daughter's, sister's or wife's ascension in life is limited or restricted based on your misogynistic and backward dispositions.

This is 21st century, not Stone Age.

Thegoodone13:
you are still living in1500BD
blowjohn:

This guy ur funny o.
Do u not know that their women in assassination syndicates?
There are women in bomb detonation?
Even during world watmr 1 and 2 women flew and dropped missiles or bombs. U think say na play?
In sports nko?
Can u jump from a cliff into a river so far below?
Its because in naija our women only know how to wear clothes and talk and pose for the gram.
All round the world women are showing how physical they can get.
NGpatriot:

This is just too appaling, very ignorant, extremely sexist, crude and Misogynistic.

These brave women warriors are conducting reconnaissance and tactical operations, they are flying combat helicopters and fighter jets, blowing up terrorists in combat operations and this one is talking demeaning sexist nonsense, I bet you can not even carry cutlass to defend your house with.

Some of you can be very shallow and ignorant sha.

I really can't agree to him Relegating women but where he Spoke the Truth was here

Rediff1:

Air crafting and Piloting especially when going to war is a very sensitive duty which requires maximum level of Braveness which women is naturally UNCAPABLE of.
The truth is, women can never have a strong heart or bravery a man can have.

Over time at the Federal Airports Authorities, women has really not had/known to make the best decision during sudden Emergencies and that's why ever since the last almost Crash last reported of Air peace flown by a woman sometime last year things really changed about women and flying of Aircrafts. tho I read people praising her here for being brave bla bla but the Truth is she's on Probation cuz she did avoidable mistakes n failed to report in when she noticed faults which is common amongst women due to fear n their fragile heart and she might possibly not Fly again but can still act as a Co-pilot depending on AIB's resolution after her Probation.

Cause operating an Air craft isn't only how knowledgeable or how good in the cockpit handling a pilot is but his abilities to make the best n sound judgements in seconds during Emergencies
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by banhammy: 8:23am On Jun 06, 2020
These are the ladies that deserve all the publicity, not idiot that promote unclothedness.
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by Danielfx(m): 8:30am On Jun 06, 2020
madridguy:
If you get this kind slay queens abeg link me with her tongue

i get o but na recruit..

Problem na say, she like Dickson well well
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by cryptotech: 8:34am On Jun 06, 2020
good development
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by AgentNairaland(f): 8:41am On Jun 06, 2020
gambia:

They are in NNPC, CBN,NIMASA, FIRS, e.t.c That i can attest 2.

They can only use Biro but they can't use there brains for something tough like this
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by onpoint69(m): 8:41am On Jun 06, 2020
Rediff1:
The truth is, women can never have a strong heart or bravery a man can have. Don't get me wrong, am not been Gender Based but even Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said, " Women are not Completely created that is why God create men to be their guidance.
The prophet also said a woman should never occupy any leadership position, not even a head Mistress because no matter how educated a woman is, she can never match up with the natural attribute of leadership God bestow to Men.
That brings me to a Rank of captain, a captain is supposed to be in charge and command a group of soldiers on an aircraft when going for a mission. (Soldiers which will consist of Men).
I think Nigeria's constitution need to be revise and limit the maximum rank which women can reach in military.
Don't get me wrong, I love women women, am just speaking the truth, please don't insult my opinion. Meanwhile, check out the announcement Below

wow, wow, wow, I am so dumbfounded by how soggy your brain is.. it's like you don't have females in your family.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by clockwisereport: 8:42am On Jun 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Make them still dey exercise na
See shape like wetin i nor know
For this kind defence force. Person supposed dey expect
Slim and athletic people. I dey expect something like Angelina Jolie, gal gadot, Halle berry, Gabrielle union, tika sumpter, Sandra bullock

you are a real niggarr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by Bapy(m): 8:48am On Jun 06, 2020
Rediff1:
If you jam ladies wey get mind you go fear.There was this captain called Chinyere back then in Maiduguri around 2013/14 they had to redeploy her because she was really doing her job well and they don't want the whole thing to finish soon.She dey fly Jet like man

3 Likes

Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by oshaosha2014(m): 8:49am On Jun 06, 2020
Were! Were!! Were!!! grin grin grin

Roon9:
Nice! I'm quite impressed with how far Nigeria has come as a nation in terms of gender equality and in recognising Matriarchy as an invaluable aspect of Society. I really can't wait to be booked on an "All female crew" flight...

So I can cancel and wait for the next flight shocked

call for our 444Wh lithium-ion solar generator that could power your TV, laptop, standing fan and up to 4 lighting points for up to 13 hours daily

1 Like

Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by mvem(m): 8:50am On Jun 06, 2020
Rediff1:
history disputes your claim. We have had great female individuals in history that lead soldiers and nations...Aisha, Nefrtiti, even Margaret Thatcher that was called the Iron lady ...look not far, have you heard of the female squad in the Kurds Army in Syria and Iraq that gave ISIS tough time. They were lead by women and there was a time ISIS executed there own troops because these women won them in battle and they ran away...go check them out on google or on YouTube

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by mvem(m): 8:52am On Jun 06, 2020
AgentNairaland:
What Happens To Hausa/Fulani Women, Are They That Dunce
They are not , they don't encourage their women to enter the military more of a cultural thing....they discourage their women greatly in things concerning military...although you still see many Northerner Female especially those from Kaduna, Jos...in the military
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by ItooWorWor2(m): 8:54am On Jun 06, 2020
shocked our nigeria airpus on the move.... cheesy Rekhina come see your Rosalind grin
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by Joefat: 8:56am On Jun 06, 2020
E be like say them dey do Yarsh competition for their camp.. See that lady in that 3rd picture...
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by obiekunie2: 8:57am On Jun 06, 2020
galadima77:
Sorry to digress, but are we likely to find ourselves in a situation where only female NAF officers would be available for such needs in the near/distant future? Then why all-female? Just asking.

CLOUT CHASING & GLAM BRO!

That's the only thing Nigerian military are good at.

oh! And of course intimidating Nigerian civilians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt2zvsvkKKo

1 Like

Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by Inda2020: 9:05am On Jun 06, 2020
This are the kind of people I call real slay queens
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by Richie77: 9:10am On Jun 06, 2020
Real ladies. Not all those ones that only knows how to open legs.
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 06, 2020
poster pix.
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by hush15: 9:12am On Jun 06, 2020
Roon9:
Nice! I'm quite impressed with how far Nigeria has come as a nation in terms of gender equality and in recognising Matriarchy as an invaluable aspect of Society. I really can't wait to be booked on an "All female crew" flight...

So I can cancel and wait for the next flight shocked

call for our 444Wh lithium-ion solar generator that could power your TV, laptop, standing fan and up to 4 lighting points for up to 13 hours daily

Which one be gender inequality in this case now? Don't depict wrong image here cos na this kind of comment they make them oil their ego too much. This is a pure case of if you are capable. Is it all men that know how to fly plane? And does imply that they are not equals?
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 06, 2020
Yaaaay. smiley
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by Villain7: 9:31am On Jun 06, 2020
Actually, if they got anything slay For, they all it takes. I was attracted immediately I saw their photos. They are beautiful. If They were here reading, I must confess, I love them, especially the one with braids on sitting in the jet... She's gorgeously looking cool...
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by RTSC: 9:35am On Jun 06, 2020
checkolatunji:
The are not looking smart as all. Dem just carry big yansh dey show upandan
You get bad mouth.
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by LadySarah: 9:38am On Jun 06, 2020
Rediff1:

Bleep you and your SAW
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by hero2000: 9:42am On Jun 06, 2020
Well done ladies.

Meanwhile, your competence is determined by your skillset. Coding skills significantly enrich your skillset. Take the advantage of being mentored by experts.

100% online.

Requirements

* Computer Device (Phones or Tablets too will do)
* Internet Connection

Registration is on http://www.ayoo.la/tech-mentorship

For more information, chat or call 08098434376.

Thank you.

Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by LastProphet: 9:45am On Jun 06, 2020
Rediff1:

Eya so you need to be lectured on how many women are better than men? So because your prophet said it then it makes it true? What of what my own prophet said is it also all true? So you base your entire assessment of women on what your prophet said thousands years ago? A girl beat all of my class throughout university, a sister of mine beat us to all professional exams and career achievements in my family. A woman currently rules Germany the biggest economy in Europe you can read how she does it. The phenomenal Michelle Obama is a woman. How do people who can read and write remain this ignorant for this long? This is baffling

3 Likes

Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by friday2011(m): 9:50am On Jun 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Make them still dey exercise na
Slim and athletic people. I dey expect something like Angelina Jolie, gal gadot, Halle berry, Gabrielle union, tika sumpter, Sandra bullock

Ogbeni forget all those talk

Na all these ones even fall pass
If you play your game well them go just fall for you
Nor reason am say because say them get small money or them dey always dey busy..
Girls way dey serious and busy na them fall pass just that most niggarrrs dey scared to approach them
That is why Abuja girls na them dey easy to quick bang. Especially those ones way dey form big girls.

Same thing with our engineering female students for universities. Over seriousness and busy dey worry them but Once them develop feelings for you then your own don finish

[s]Make them still dey exercise na
Slim and athletic people. I dey expect something like Angelina Jolie, gal gadot, Halle berry, Gabrielle union, tika sumpter, Sandra bullock[/s]

All those names you mentioned are in the make believe industry, give us names of serving personnel.

The shapes of those ladies are very ok... Moreover shapes and sizes do not determine sharpness and mobility in all cases.
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by Neddyogu(m): 9:51am On Jun 06, 2020
Na dis Kain outdated planes NAF go take engage in dogfights? These are WWII -era planes naa. Naija!
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by Roon9(m): 9:53am On Jun 06, 2020
hush15:

Which one be gender inequality in this case now? Don't depict wrong image here cos na this kind of comment they make them oil their ego too much. This is a pure case of if you are capable. Is it all men that know how to fly plane? And does imply that they are not equals?

Wow
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by wink2015(m): 10:05am On Jun 06, 2020
UNTIL NIGERIA IS RESTRUCTURED TO A TRUE FEDERAL STRUCTURE WITH POWERS DEVOLVE TO THE STATE OR REGION.

I DO NOT TAKE ALL THIS INNOVATION SERIOUS.

It is just water splashing on a pan.
Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by olumide4christ: 10:12am On Jun 06, 2020
Rediff1:

Bros...go and check the USAF and other Western air forces, women have risen to high ranks.... what are you saying?

Don't let African man mentality affect you!

2 Likes

Re: Air Force Performs First All-Female Crew ISR Mission (pictures) by oyeb15: 10:13am On Jun 06, 2020
If boko catch them now,they will be crying like kids

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stanley Lawson Purchased Le-Meridien Hotel In Port Harcourt For Diezani -SaharaR / 'I Wanted Okonjo-Iweala As VP To Buhari' - Obasanjo / List Of States Yet To Get Ministerial Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.