Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,351 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Enugu State Confirms 3 Cases Of Coronavirus, Discharges Another 3 - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Enugu State Confirms 3 Cases Of Coronavirus, Discharges Another 3 (5142 Views)

Lagos Confirms 3 More Coronavirus Deaths / Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths / Covid-19: Enugu State Confirms Two Cases. Begins Contact Tracing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu State Confirms 3 Cases Of Coronavirus, Discharges Another 3 by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 06, 2020
No lie...
Good one...
Re: Enugu State Confirms 3 Cases Of Coronavirus, Discharges Another 3 by Sadteen: 7:33am On Jun 06, 2020
Drsnives:
Have been traveling all this while.. I can confidently tell you guys is coro ain't real
I have been a Christian and I can confidently tell you Jesus ain't real

2 Likes

Re: Enugu State Confirms 3 Cases Of Coronavirus, Discharges Another 3 by IkpuNneGi(m): 7:33am On Jun 06, 2020
post=90359997:

Dey there.......
It's a scam
Re: Enugu State Confirms 3 Cases Of Coronavirus, Discharges Another 3 by Sommydisaster(m): 7:34am On Jun 06, 2020
undecided

This corona crew should rest now, ain't we tired already

Every problem is an avenue to make funds here in Nigeria

God help us
Re: Enugu State Confirms 3 Cases Of Coronavirus, Discharges Another 3 by mexix: 7:34am On Jun 06, 2020
If you like don't take responsibility...Oga wise man...
IkpuNneGi:
Anyone who still believes that Covid 19 is real in Nigeria is a big fool

The case of the alleged patient that died in UNTH that is from Nkanu west is a scam...the guy died on Thursday evening and was buried on Friday (he has been sick since 2018) meanwhile no hospital attended to him cuz of fear of Corona so UNTH took his blood sample and told the family to come back on Friday for his result before they can treat him sadly he died on Thursday evening
Re: Enugu State Confirms 3 Cases Of Coronavirus, Discharges Another 3 by diziki: 7:35am On Jun 06, 2020
Get well soon.
Re: Enugu State Confirms 3 Cases Of Coronavirus, Discharges Another 3 by IkpuNneGi(m): 7:35am On Jun 06, 2020
mexix:
If you like don't take responsibility...Oga wise man...
Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Confirms 3 Cases Of Coronavirus, Discharges Another 3 by mexix: 7:38am On Jun 06, 2020
Anneka101:
That moment you think we are Corona free and gbam you hear another confirmed cases!!!
How will it disappear when people are not taking responsibility...A lot of people here still think corona is scam...Its ridiculous most people think this way...

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Confirms 3 Cases Of Coronavirus, Discharges Another 3 by christian4chris: 7:39am On Jun 06, 2020
Live scores everywhere
Re: Enugu State Confirms 3 Cases Of Coronavirus, Discharges Another 3 by mexix: 7:40am On Jun 06, 2020
IkpuNneGi:
Mumu
Brain is meant to be used...
Re: Enugu State Confirms 3 Cases Of Coronavirus, Discharges Another 3 by Zacksnow(m): 7:42am On Jun 06, 2020
Super sub they can change the game

Watch on
Re: Enugu State Confirms 3 Cases Of Coronavirus, Discharges Another 3 by mrkings84(m): 7:42am On Jun 06, 2020
Three minus three equal to
Re: Enugu State Confirms 3 Cases Of Coronavirus, Discharges Another 3 by Stevengold(m): 7:47am On Jun 06, 2020
Drsnives:
Have been traveling all this while.. I can confidently tell you guys is coro ain't real

Sorry where have u travelled to? I can as well say u ain't real. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Enugu State Confirms 3 Cases Of Coronavirus, Discharges Another 3 by Stevengold(m): 7:48am On Jun 06, 2020
Sadteen:
I have been a Christian and I can confidently tell you Jesus ain't real

Ur matter strong � sha
Re: Enugu State Confirms 3 Cases Of Coronavirus, Discharges Another 3 by NzeNaOgbunike(m): 7:59am On Jun 06, 2020
IkpuNneGi:
Anyone who still believes that Covid 19 is real in Nigeria is a big fool

The case of the alleged patient that died in UNTH that is from Nkanu west is a scam...the guy died on Thursday evening and was buried on Friday (he has been sick since 2018) meanwhile no hospital attended to him cuz of fear of Corona so UNTH took his blood sample and told the family to come back on Friday for his result before they can treat him sadly he died on Thursday evening

9ja government

2 Likes

Re: Enugu State Confirms 3 Cases Of Coronavirus, Discharges Another 3 by NEROSKY(m): 8:08am On Jun 06, 2020
Nothing like covid here in enugu joor, all made-up
Re: Enugu State Confirms 3 Cases Of Coronavirus, Discharges Another 3 by OKTolu: 8:41am On Jun 06, 2020
Enugu state is in the hands of God

I kinda love that....
Re: Enugu State Confirms 3 Cases Of Coronavirus, Discharges Another 3 by Joefat: 8:57am On Jun 06, 2020
Na this one then dey call, solider go Army come grin
Re: Enugu State Confirms 3 Cases Of Coronavirus, Discharges Another 3 by Realdesty: 8:58am On Jun 06, 2020
I hope goats too are not positive of COVID 19. Just like what happened in Tanzania

1 Share

Re: Enugu State Confirms 3 Cases Of Coronavirus, Discharges Another 3 by irukandji89(m): 9:04am On Jun 06, 2020
Goal difference zero
Re: Enugu State Confirms 3 Cases Of Coronavirus, Discharges Another 3 by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:03am On Jun 06, 2020
only fools believe corona is real in Nigeria
gullible people!
Re: Enugu State Confirms 3 Cases Of Coronavirus, Discharges Another 3 by SirWarlock: 11:57am On Jun 06, 2020
sammysneh:
Audio corona virus,NCDC just want to make money with this corona shit..
you guys should just pick one sad. NCDC or state governments, who is making the money . If it's state governments why are they not rolling in higher numbers? undecided if it's ncdc why are 34 state governments not saying anything
Re: Enugu State Confirms 3 Cases Of Coronavirus, Discharges Another 3 by SirWarlock: 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Stevengold:

Sorry where have u travelled to? I can as well say u ain't real. cheesy

Very good analogy. Since I don't know anyone on nairaland I can confidently say that nairaland doesn't have up 5 million members cheesy. They should show me pictures of the so called members wink
Re: Enugu State Confirms 3 Cases Of Coronavirus, Discharges Another 3 by SirWarlock: 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
Maybe it's because their numbers are still kind of low. I like enugu state government's updates. At least they're telling us where these cases are, maybe people will take caution
Re: Enugu State Confirms 3 Cases Of Coronavirus, Discharges Another 3 by SirWarlock: 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
Drsnives:
I've been on nairaland and I can confidently tell you coro is a scam wink

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Confirms 3 Cases Of Coronavirus, Discharges Another 3 by Agwaranze: 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
Get a pinkard with 1,000 and received 4,000 daily allowance for life.If you're interested WhatsApp me on 07050758546

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano Confirms Case Of Suspected Monkey Pox / US Is Behind Coronavirus, Says Russia / How Much Does It Cost To Run A DNA Test In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.