Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,253 members, 7,957,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:57 PM

Pdp Screens Three Aspirants For Edo Guber Polls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Screens Three Aspirants For Edo Guber Polls (1891 Views)

Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku, Saraki, Wike Emerge As Top Three Aspirants / PDP Screens Godwin Obaseki (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp Screens Three Aspirants For Edo Guber Polls by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
popez:

Keep being delusional. When you overstep your boundary with your malnourished legs, then you'll realize that even Lagos is not even a Yoruba state.

Till then, enjoy your delusion.

Strength is power. Stop segregating yourself.
Re: Pdp Screens Three Aspirants For Edo Guber Polls by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
matex97:
Association is by choice not force. So don't lump Edo state with South West. So stop this delusional act

What about Historical connections.
Re: Pdp Screens Three Aspirants For Edo Guber Polls by Dartilo(m): 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Please don't kid yourself cheesy

Benin kingdom is only Five local government areas as of today.

There's nothing special in Edo state today

Yorubas have more land mass than Edo, More resources, more population etc.

There's nothing special about Edo that Yorubas will ever want.

Yes you guys had more population abi,even the land mass you're talking about were part of Benin empire... Pls correct me if I'm wrong.. Ondo,Ekiti,Lagos were part of the empire...

Population is not strength ooo,can Nigeria challenge Japan or north Korea...

Benin capture u guys despite your size. Data greatness
Re: Pdp Screens Three Aspirants For Edo Guber Polls by Iamgrey5(m): 12:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
Dartilo:

Yes you guys had more population abi,even the land mass you're talking about were part of Benin empire... Pls correct me if I'm wrong.. Ondo,Ekiti,Lagos were part of the empire...

Olodo which part of Ekiti was of Bini empire?

The only part of Lagos or Ondo state ever the under the influence of any Bini whatsoever was Lagos island and Owo division in Ondo

The occupats of those places are pure Yorubas with some influence of Bini in their monarchy system.

Besides, Oramiyan who was the first Oba of Benin is Yoruba and also the first Alafin of Oyo.
Re: Pdp Screens Three Aspirants For Edo Guber Polls by Iamgrey5(m): 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Juliusmalema:

What about Historical connections.
Ogeni focus on Your igbo states

Edo and Yoruba are never and will never be one

Please try to look for history that connects Onisha to Benin.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Screens Three Aspirants For Edo Guber Polls by Validated: 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
PDP is screening commiissiers that will work with Obaseki. The nomination form Obaseki obtained by proxy has been accepted. Just wait as Obaseki help APC destroy itself.
Re: Pdp Screens Three Aspirants For Edo Guber Polls by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Ogeni focus on Your igbo states

Edo and Yoruba are never and will never be one

Please try to look for history that connects Onisha to Benin.

fi mi sile....joor
Re: Pdp Screens Three Aspirants For Edo Guber Polls by Iamgrey5(m): 1:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
Juliusmalema:

fi mi sile....joor
Leave Yorubas alone and Focus on your Anambra

We don't need Edo state, it adds nothing whatsoever to the Yorubas

Obaseki only visited Tinubu because he is a stakeholder in APC not because Yorubas have anything to do with Edos

Thanks!
Re: Pdp Screens Three Aspirants For Edo Guber Polls by Sammygist: 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: Pdp Screens Three Aspirants For Edo Guber Polls by senatordave1(m): 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
Dartilo:

Benin also captured Onitsha and delta north. Igala captured nsukka
Re: Pdp Screens Three Aspirants For Edo Guber Polls by senatordave1(m): 1:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Olodo which part of Ekiti was of Bini empire?

The only part of Lagos or Ondo state ever the under the influence of any Bini whatsoever was Lagos island and Owo division in Ondo

The occupats of those places are pure Yorubas with some influence of Bini in their monarchy system.

Besides, Oramiyan who was the first Oba of Benin is Yoruba and also the first Alafin of Oyo.

I think akure too was captured according to the book a short history of Bini by Gabriel egharevba..I think at then akure was ruled by alakure
Re: Pdp Screens Three Aspirants For Edo Guber Polls by popez: 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
abc115:

SW has six states... ordinary social studies...na F9

Lagos is not a Yoruba state, sir.
Re: Pdp Screens Three Aspirants For Edo Guber Polls by popez: 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Please What will Yorubas benefit from Edo state?

What does Edo state has that is special?

Brilliant questions! Can you please relay these questions to Yoruba land grabbers? Ask them to stop claiming people's ancestral land, cos they will be met with brute resistance.
Re: Pdp Screens Three Aspirants For Edo Guber Polls by Iamgrey5(m): 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
senatordave1:

I think akure too was captured according to the book a short history of Bini by Gabriel egharevba..I think at then akure was ruled by alakure
Akure lost a war to Ado and forced to become a tribute state to Ado (Edo for some years)

But Ibadan freed Akure from the hands of Edo in late 1854 and Ibadan actually started to raid Edo for slaves before the Yoruba civil war started.
Re: Pdp Screens Three Aspirants For Edo Guber Polls by popez: 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Strength is power. Stop segregating yourself.

Bros, Edo state doesn't need your "strength".

Use that your so called strength to retrieve your land from the people who snatched it from you at illorin. Steer clear of Edo state!
Re: Pdp Screens Three Aspirants For Edo Guber Polls by Iamgrey5(m): 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
popez:

Brilliant questions! Can you please relay these questions to Yoruba land grabbers? Ask them to stop claiming people's ancestral land, cos they will be met with brute resistance.
What is special about Edo land?

Please be guided, Yorubas have no need to grab a useless land

The person you were earlier chatting with is from Anambra

Thanks ¡
Re: Pdp Screens Three Aspirants For Edo Guber Polls by popez: 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
Iamgrey5:
What is special about Edo land?

Please be guided, Yorubas have no need to grab a useless land

The person you were earlier chatting with is from Anambra

Thanks ¡

Okay sir.
Re: Pdp Screens Three Aspirants For Edo Guber Polls by Iamgrey5(m): 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
popez:

Okay sir.
Alright
Re: Pdp Screens Three Aspirants For Edo Guber Polls by senatordave1(m): 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Akure lost a war to Ado and forced to become a tribute state to Ado (Edo for some years)

But Ibadan freed Akure from the hands of Edo in late 1854 and Ibadan actually started to raid Edo for slaves before the Yoruba civil war started.

Its the same thing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Failed 8yrs As A Governor Of Lagos State / Trump Largely Avoided Paying Taxes For Years. / I Taught Terrorism Is Tied To Islam Alone Until I Saw This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.