Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

A Girl From Northern Nigeria Squeezed Her NYSC Certificate. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Girl From Northern Nigeria Squeezed Her NYSC Certificate. (769 Views)

Slay Queen Turns Her NYSC Khaki To Mini-skirt (photos) / Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Girl From Northern Nigeria Squeezed Her NYSC Certificate. by Ligangstar: 8:26am On Jun 06, 2020
A Girl from northern part of Nigeria squeezed her NYSC certificate and wrote what kind of Judgment is this?
A beautiful young graduate from northern part of Nigeria squeezed what all universities and polytechnics graduates are dreaming of having in their Life, NYSC certificate
Although she posted this in hausa Language but due to Facebook translation, I was able to get her message. Click on the link and read more see more photos
https://www.currentcasalah.com/2020/06/a-girl-from-north-squeezed-her-nysc.html?m=1

Re: A Girl From Northern Nigeria Squeezed Her NYSC Certificate. by eliyke(m): 8:35am On Jun 06, 2020
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Palaver / I Am Going To Lagos For NYSC In March, I Need A Bq/room Around Vi Or Lekki. / Why Treating Nysc Corp Members Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.