Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Pastor Williams Kumuyi Celebrate His 79th Year Birthday Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Williams Kumuyi Celebrate His 79th Year Birthday Today (425 Views)

The Laying Of Hands Between Bishop David Oyedepo And Pastor Williams Kumuyi / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Williams Kumuyi Celebrate His 79th Year Birthday Today by Gistusmore: 8:40am On Jun 06, 2020
There are no much stories to tell about who this man with knowledge, integrity, honour is because with his way of lifestyle I will say he’s not one of those with flashing type. I believed everyone of us would have known him much better than me because if you’ve heard of Deeper life church, he owns it as the founder and general overseer.

He is one those worthy man of God living in the lifestyle of God want. Am sorry if you think am just hyping him, No, am not even a member of Deeper life church but his lifestyle got me twisted to keep him in mind because he’s a role model everyone will or looks up to.

Happy Birthday Pastor Williams Kumuyi of Deeper Life Church

Source: https://hyperstv.com/pastor-williams-kumuyi-celebrate-his-79th-year-birthday-and-still-looking-young-photo/

cc: mynd44, lalasticlala, seun

Re: Pastor Williams Kumuyi Celebrate His 79th Year Birthday Today by Professorcplus(m): 8:43am On Jun 06, 2020
Hbd
Re: Pastor Williams Kumuyi Celebrate His 79th Year Birthday Today by Missyajoke(f): 8:53am On Jun 06, 2020
HBD MOG

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Debate On Wishing Christians Happy Christmas (photos) / Why Blame The Devil? / Rapture 2020 Dream Jesus Is Coming Soon!!!_

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.