Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,222 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

Nigeria Grounds Dan Etete’s Jet In Canada - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Grounds Dan Etete’s Jet In Canada (33193 Views)

Hon Uche Okonkwo Receives Body Of His Father Via A Private Jet In Asaba (Video) / EFCC Urged To Seize Dan Etete’s Private Jet Over Malabu Scandal / Mowan Etete And Ignatius Killed! 2 APC Chieftains Shot Dead In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Grounds Dan Etete’s Jet In Canada by Corporate2020: 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Story for dafts n idiots

You are an example

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Grounds Dan Etete’s Jet In Canada by Smartypant: 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
[s]
Dunsin2020:
My question is when will Tinubu be charged the so called jagaban, if he's not charged please leave the man alone to suffer in his blood money, since I have been born I have never received a penny from Nigeria government instead they take money from me
[/s]

See a so called Nigerian YOUTH. Always partaking in BUFFOONERY.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Grounds Dan Etete’s Jet In Canada by omoteacher(m): 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
shocked

The older generations are the real thieves. So many corruption in every aspect of Nigeria. Every aspect of our system is corrupt. No plan to improve infrastructure, build human capacity, lay down good master plan for the coming generation to follow etc. Everyone sees executive position to milked the Treasury dry.
Re: Nigeria Grounds Dan Etete’s Jet In Canada by Badonasty(m): 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
The plane as even lost value...from $57m to $20m
Re: Nigeria Grounds Dan Etete’s Jet In Canada by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
Corporate2020:

You are an example

Every FooOOOooOOooooOoOoL like u that believe the story actually is an example
Re: Nigeria Grounds Dan Etete’s Jet In Canada by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
Na for internet you fit talk this rubbish come street you go chop grass like Malu, werey ni e
Smartypant:
[s][/s]

See so called Nigerian YOUTH. Always partaking in BUFFOONERY.
Re: Nigeria Grounds Dan Etete’s Jet In Canada by Shadybaby2810: 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Dunsin2020:
My question is when will Tinubu be charged the so called jagaban, if he's not charged please leave the man alone to suffer in his blood money, since I have been born I have never received a penny from Nigeria government instead they take money from me

What about your NYSC

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Grounds Dan Etete’s Jet In Canada by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
BUT UPON ALL THESE HIS PEOPLE WILL STILL GIVE HIM CHIEFTAINCY TITLE JUST LIKE IBORI.
Re: Nigeria Grounds Dan Etete’s Jet In Canada by Legacy001: 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
This country is totally messed up. The leaders are using the division and the non existing unity among different regions in Nigeria to loot this country dry. One day we shall stand with one voice.
Re: Nigeria Grounds Dan Etete’s Jet In Canada by muykem: 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
Please in case they want to auction that second hand jet, let me know. I will like to keep it as a spare
Re: Nigeria Grounds Dan Etete’s Jet In Canada by jcross19: 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
ODJ124:
cheesy grin
Some people think if you don't help them TODAY then automatically they are going to become rich in the future and YOU will become poor. NO NO NO fam! It's not everything that happens in Nollywood movies that applies to real life situation��

criminals everywhere. in Naija...
Today this person... tomorrow another person..

isoright
what are you saying ? face the matter at hand !!!.
Re: Nigeria Grounds Dan Etete’s Jet In Canada by MRneal(m): 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
If it’s not in millions of dollars. It’s in billions of naira.. how will we pay for all this looting..
Re: Nigeria Grounds Dan Etete’s Jet In Canada by Legacy001: 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
This country is totally messed up. The leaders are using the division and the non existing unity between us to loot this country dry. One day we shall stand with one voice.
Re: Nigeria Grounds Dan Etete’s Jet In Canada by OKTolu: 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
9ja I hail thee
There was a country...
Re: Nigeria Grounds Dan Etete’s Jet In Canada by BlackBaron: 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
One man cornered $800mil - $1 billion of your nation's wealth. That's about half to 2/3rd the price for the construction of the Lagos - Ibadan railway.

Multiply by the possible tens or dozens who have done same, y'all would have had effective train networks in every state.
Re: Nigeria Grounds Dan Etete’s Jet In Canada by hopexter(m): 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
ODJ124:
cheesy grin
Some people think if you don't help them TODAY then automatically they are going to become rich in the future and YOU will become poor. NO NO NO fam! It's not everything that happens in Nollywood movies that applies to real life situation��

criminals everywhere. in Naija...
Today this person... tomorrow another person..

isoright

Just pray make e no reach your turn my fellow Nigerian criminal grin
Re: Nigeria Grounds Dan Etete’s Jet In Canada by frog12: 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
costly business. and this people either fake their deaths or die terribly at the end after causing so much trouble for others.
Re: Nigeria Grounds Dan Etete’s Jet In Canada by ekestic1976(f): 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
Dunsin2020:

Your parents' enemies have sold your future for 10 kobo to buy guguru and epa for you! If Tinubu is indeed a thief, a supposition that's not proven in any law court, so someone who bought a 50-something dollar private jet should be let off the hook? A more reasonable person would have suggested that the "trial" of Tinubu should commence after resolving Etete's case! What a country, a country where a first-class university graduate is appointed Special Adviser to a Governor with a school certificate and he's happy!
Re: Nigeria Grounds Dan Etete’s Jet In Canada by Molutex(m): 3:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
This is what happen when you are talking about the bullion van

Re: Nigeria Grounds Dan Etete’s Jet In Canada by ODJ124(m): 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
hopexter:

Just pray make e no reach your turn my fellow Nigerian criminal grin
God forbid.... I can't steal if am in position of authority.. I have concerns for the common man..
Re: Nigeria Grounds Dan Etete’s Jet In Canada by mexbee1(m): 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
gambia:
Naija

Too bad

Contact us for all your solar Photovoltaic Electrification projects, Sales, supply and installation of Security/CCTV, PABX intercomm and ICT solutions. We deliver 100% quality service and assurring you nothing but the best.
Email: info@dexterengserv. Web: www.dexterengserv.com
Phone number : 08056758528, 09018865761
Re: Nigeria Grounds Dan Etete’s Jet In Canada by hopexter(m): 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
ODJ124:

God forbid.... I can't steal if am in position of authority.. I have concerns for the common man..

That's what they all say, it's cos you've not been there undecided
Re: Nigeria Grounds Dan Etete’s Jet In Canada by Decharger(m): 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
We done hear
Re: Nigeria Grounds Dan Etete’s Jet In Canada by ODJ124(m): 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
[quote author=hopexter post=90376120]
That's what they all say, it's cos you've not been there undecided[/quote believe me....
Re: Nigeria Grounds Dan Etete’s Jet In Canada by charmingfrank(m): 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
This guy's finished us.
Re: Nigeria Grounds Dan Etete’s Jet In Canada by Ten06(m): 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
Buying private jet and your village in kaiama is a slum with no pipeborne water
Re: Nigeria Grounds Dan Etete’s Jet In Canada by Badgers14: 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
One person pocketed $800 million. Can you imagine how much infrastructures we could have erected humans established in Nigeria that will help create jobs and better the lives of Nigerians??

Dubai in 2003 was dust and deserts, look at them now!! Our political thiefs go there for a vacation ...shame on them!!
Re: Nigeria Grounds Dan Etete’s Jet In Canada by Androidlic: 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
ok
Re: Nigeria Grounds Dan Etete’s Jet In Canada by hedonistic: 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2020

The jet was part of an epic spending spree Mr Etete is said to have embarked on after allegedly receiving over $800million from the OPL 245 deal
Na this kind "epic spending spree" dey hungry me night and day, day after day. Chai. Ultimate bag.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Grounds Dan Etete’s Jet In Canada by hedonistic: 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
frog12:
costly business. and this people either fake their deaths or die terribly at the end after causing so much trouble for others.

Stop consoling yourself. They die like everyone else. In fact, often better than everyone else - at their ripe old age, after enjoying all the goodness this world has to offer.

Deal with it.
Re: Nigeria Grounds Dan Etete’s Jet In Canada by saajus: 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
Haba, $57m stolen money for a private jet in 2011. Some people are walking around but they've lost touch with humanity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Melaye, Ortom Clash At PDP Meeting Over Ex-Gov's Support For Tinubu (Video) / Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) / Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Eating At A Joint (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.