Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Lady Accuses Rapper Zoro, Of Allegedly Raping Her In 2015 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Accuses Rapper Zoro, Of Allegedly Raping Her In 2015 (429 Views)

Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her / Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her / Rapper Zoro Buys A New Car (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Accuses Rapper Zoro, Of Allegedly Raping Her In 2015 by gistify: 9:10am On Jun 06, 2020
A lady on instagram with the handle @mystic_sweetness has taken to the photo-sharing app to accuse Nigerian singer Zoro of raping her in his friend’s house in Magodo area of Lagos on April 20th, 2015.

Lady accuses rapper Zoro, of allegedly raping her in 2015Her post read:

”I just thought I should share this…. @zoroswagbag in April 20th 2015, at your friend’s house in Magodo CMD road, I followed my sister to come visit your friend(KOKO) whom you were squatting with then, and you asked me out which I told you I will think about it, after an hour of just meeting you, you called me into your room because you claimed you wanted to talk to me in private, how gullible I was to think it was just going to be a decent conversation with you, when I got into your room, you started forcing yourself on me to have sex with me, after struggling with you for over 30mins you overpowered me and raped me!!! You are a rapist! And I’m done struggling with the trauma and pain you put me through”

She also shared another post on Friday, June 5, claiming Zoro’s manager reached out to her and is trying to intimidate her. She shared her alleged chats with Zoro’s manager on her Instagram page and wrote:
https://afrigistbase.com/lady-accuses-rapper-zoro-of-allegedly-raping-her-in-2015/

see all her screenshots
https://afrigistbase.com/lady-accuses-rapper-zoro-of-allegedly-raping-her-in-2015/
Re: Lady Accuses Rapper Zoro, Of Allegedly Raping Her In 2015 by TheSourcerer: 9:10am On Jun 06, 2020
Here we go.
Re: Lady Accuses Rapper Zoro, Of Allegedly Raping Her In 2015 by GOFRONT(m): 9:21am On Jun 06, 2020
cool
Re: Lady Accuses Rapper Zoro, Of Allegedly Raping Her In 2015 by Akunwafor(m): 9:31am On Jun 06, 2020
30mins?

You didn't scream?

Didn't run out or attempt to run out?

Didn't shout for help as it is implied there were other people in the house?

How exactly did you lie down and struggle for 30 whole minutes?

Even when I have to tease and whine my gf for sex, 10mins and I'm seriously exhausted.

I think some girls misconstrue the meaning of rape.

regardless, no means no.
Re: Lady Accuses Rapper Zoro, Of Allegedly Raping Her In 2015 by Jenjenny: 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
she didn't scream or call for help, she didn't even tell her sis or report to relevant authorities. you were raped and you didn't do or say anything until after five years later � I guess you just realized that you were raped. mumu!
Re: Lady Accuses Rapper Zoro, Of Allegedly Raping Her In 2015 by Vyzz: 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
Till one idiot is used as scapegoat.....

These false accusation no go stop. Why haven't any lady accused a broke guy? Why is it always the rich ones? Or those it mean that if they rape women the will now start prospering?...

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Instagram Comedians 2020 / Most Beautiful Queen In Nigeria International Joyan Celebrates Birthday. / Dangote In Serious Trouble As BUA Cement Sue His Entire Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.