Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Most Beautiful Queen In Nigeria International Joyan Celebrates Birthday. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Beautiful Queen In Nigeria International Joyan Celebrates Birthday. (428 Views)

Most Beautiful Queen In Nigeria 2019 Celebrates New Year With Less Privileged / Meet the Most Beautiful Queen In Nigeria Universe 2019 / Beautiful Queen Daniella Okeke Begs Foreigners To Marry Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Queen In Nigeria International Joyan Celebrates Birthday. by Nollywoodlive22: 8:07am On Jun 14, 2020
Most beautiful Queen in Nigeria international Joyan celebrates Birthday.

The current Most Beautiful Queen Nigeria international her Majesty Queen Joyan yesterday celebrated her birthday where the internet was held hostage with thousands of persons posting her good deeds both on Facebook and other social media platforms.

Nolly TV Africa news contacted queen Joyan and she said yesterday was her day and she used it to touch more lives.

Her words

Thank you Nolly TV Africa news for reaching out to me.

I am overwhelmed the way people celebrated me all because of my little deeds to humanity especially the less privileged and I believe, I will do more because that is what i am called to do and that is what I will do not just to wear crown or answer the name i am a beauty Queen and never see the poor and reach out to them.

We shall bring to you the day to day activities of Queen Joyan

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy / Dangote In Serious Trouble As BUA Cement Sue His Entire Company / ‪south Africa School Dance Vs Nigeria School Dance Who Does It Better ?‬

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.