Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,895 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) (65425 Views)

Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation / Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Femuel(m): 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
Calabar South..
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Globalistic(f): 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
Old News!
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Richie77: 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
I hate jungle justice and also dislike robbers. Good for him sa
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Feedylu: 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
Stop jungle justice
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Franzinni: 5:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
seproperties:
You are to set an Investigation Panel .
exactly !!! You will be on the panel too... Maybe as a spectator but you have to be there ... Your brain is working ..you will be able to spontaneously project ideas ... I was thinking ... Should we add buhari to the panel too? Since all of us think the same way ....
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
Thunderdon:
Yesterday I Saw As D Were Beating A Thief, At Essien Town Calabar One Man Say He Wil Nt Be Happy If D Thief Ecap I Was Like, Oga So U Ar Beta Ths Thief,,
If U Kil The Body That Commit D Crime Wat Wil Happen To D Spirit That Causes The Body To Commit D Crime!! Ignorant Is Darknes In A Man!!

bro no worry about the spirit.. The spirit go receive him judgement, answer needful questions. You don't have to worry
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
Beedude:

Jungle Justice is bad and must be condemned but our security officials aren't helping matters.

In 2015, 2 thieves came to my house around 5:45am and took my big generator. Immediately, my uncle and i chased them and caught one. He dragged with us and recieved some beating from passerby...

Why should you start an incomplete news?

MODIFIED: sorry i later found the complete news
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Androidlic: 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
good
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

OP SAID THEY USUALLY STAY THERE WHICH MEANS PEOPLE AROUND KNOW WHAT HAPPENS THERE ON REGULAR BASIS THEN THE QUESTION IS WHAT DID THE POLICE DO?

AND SOMEONE IS TELLING ME NIGERIA IS NOT A FAILED SOCIETY.

Nigeria is not a failed society and will never be a failed society..,

INSTEAD

Nigerian government are failing her society
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
AnthonyVal:
If you have not lived in Calabar especially Calabar South please don't comment! If some boys have not accusted your sister very early in the morning, raped her & stabbed her please don't comment here. Wait for another topic.

baba you reason well
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
This is not the first time they burn thieves to death in Calabar. I saw a burnt body on the road in a market the last time I was at calabar. Sometime in 2017. I don't know why people still steal when they know they might get burnt.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by stasius: 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nawa ooo. Calabar no dey waste time.

They deliver their own instantly. I hope the victims are guilty as charged though.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by TheStorier(m): 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
ok

1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Tjah: 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
iKingsley:
Aaaaaaaarrrghh!!!
Jungle Justice is a superior crime to crimes committed by criminals.
Say no to jungle justice embarassed
Mr ikingsley, i hope u are not planning on committing any crime soon? Or are u already on it? Abeg i support jungle justice for people wey get mind to execute am
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by mondi2: 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
End of the road....... jungle Justice
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Donhaywhy001(m): 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
See my guy roasted preek... Lmao
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by paix(m): 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
Why not join politics. People will hail you for stealing from them. Petty stealing no dey pay.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Rolly22(m): 7:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
Oluromantic:
Now imagine a boy with a radiant destiny who's doing very well in his studies or handwork, who intends to be influencial in future but his fetish step mother having seen his bright destiny compared to her own unserious son and out of jealousy, transferred a spirit of confusion and theft on him, the type that makes him reasons whenever he's alone that he doesn't understand why he's stealing but the he just can't stop due to fetish influence.

Now he's been burnt. Even if prayers can be made to clear the spell off his life, it would only be possible if he was in police custody. But now that's he's been killed, it's late already.

SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE

Nonsense superstitious beliefs, you can also say your leaders loot because their step mothers transferred spirit of looting in them, Mtcheww.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by yaki84: 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
Oluromantic:
Now imagine a boy with a radiant destiny who's doing very well in his studies or handwork, who intends to be influencial in future but his fetish step mother having seen his bright destiny compared to her own unserious son and out of jealousy, transferred a spirit of confusion and theft on him, the type that makes him reasons whenever he's alone that he doesn't understand why he's stealing but the he just can't stop due to fetish influence.

Now he's been burnt. Even if prayers can be made to clear the spell off his life, it would only be possible if he was in police custody. But now that's he's been killed, it's late already.

SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE
Do u think ibori, akpabio, Donald Duke etc didn't also have wicked aunties and uncles but we did not hear they went stealing and robbing..
Bros once u join bad gang, nothing will stop u from acting stupid

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by iKingsley(m): 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Tjah:

Mr ikingsley, i hope u are not planning on committing any crime soon? Or are u already on it? Abeg i support jungle justice for people wey get mind to execute am
just look at you! So, because I condemn jungle justice, that means I'm into criminal activities?
Be reasonable man. Jungle Justice is so barbaric! It's enough to beat a thief and hand him over to the police
There are system that handle crimes.
Whether you like it or not, jungle justice is as worse as the crime committed by the criminal
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by dapadawee: 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
[quote author=Oluromantic post=90363527]Now imagine a boy with a radiant destiny who's doing very well in his studies or handwork, who intends to be influencial in future but his fetish step mother having seen his bright destiny compared to her own unserious son and out of jealousy, transferred a spirit of confusion and theft on him, the type that makes him reasons whenever he's alone that he doesn't understand why he's stealing but the he just can't stop due to fetish influence.

brother you're blessed beyond what any man can curse. the devil cometh not but to steal kill and destroy. I conclude by saying anyone that participate in jungle Justice is a possessed person and not his first time of taking humans life and if that was his first time it can never be his last.
But mind you anyone that God have a great plan for will always be preserved.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Oluromantic: 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
freeDR:

Foolish reasoning.
Even when he robs at gunpoint? Even when he's ready to take other people's lives? Foolish reasoning.
Foolish quoter
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
Eazie351:
that's some roasted balls
disembark from dat careless capping
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Oluromantic: 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
[quote author=dapadawee post=90384498][/quote]
Thanks bro
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by olaniyilukman(m): 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
Oluromantic:
Now imagine a boy with a radiant destiny who's doing very well in his studies or handwork, who intends to be influencial in future but his fetish step mother having seen his bright future compared to her own unserious son and out of jealousy, transferred a spirit of confusion and theft on him, the type that makes him reasons whenever he's alone that he doesn't understand why he's stealing but the he just can't stop due to fetish influence.

SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE
Jungle justice is a backward effect, such system doesn't fit into any society that want development... Say No to Jungle Justice

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by MrTechy(m): 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
Eteka1:
Yellow Duke by where pls?
Palm street

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by JBoss25(m): 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
Chukkychukky:
Oboy see meat, wey my anang brother oya come make we chop
you're a fool grin
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Brenn594(m): 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
;Dthis is what i call "an eye for an eye" in life you must reap what you sow!
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by bizhop01: 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
Calabar always burn robber, they don't believe in police
Re: Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) by bizhop01: 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
Magikmajek:
How come it's only in Calabar all these things takes place. Is crime rate there very high?
Calabar can never call police for a thief they are different from other states, last week alone two criminals were burned to death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent / I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.