Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:55 AM

Woman Accuses Rapper Zoro, Of Allegedly Raping Her In 2015 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Accuses Rapper Zoro, Of Allegedly Raping Her In 2015 (249 Views)

Outrage As Twitter Users Accuse Lagos Police Of Allegedly Freeing Young MAN / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Accuses Rapper Zoro, Of Allegedly Raping Her In 2015 by kohded: 9:31am On Jun 06, 2020
The girl with the deal with @mystic_sweetness pictured above, alleged Zoro raped her in his buddy's home within the Magodo space of Lagos on April 20th, 2015.
''I simply thought I ought to share this.... @zoroswagbag in April 20th 2015, at your buddy's home in Magodo CMD street, I adopted my sister to return go to your buddy(KOKO) whom you had been squatting with then, and also you requested me out which I informed you I'll give it some thought, after an hour of simply assembly you, you known as me into your room since you claimed you needed to speak to me in personal, how gullible I used to be to assume it was simply going to be a good dialog with you, once I acquired into your room, you began forcing your self on me to have intercourse with me, after scuffling with you for over 30minutes you overpowered me and raped me!!! You're a rapist! And I am achieved scuffling with the trauma and ache you set me by way of'' She wrote on Thursday June 4
She additionally shared one other publish on Friday, June 5, claiming Zoro's supervisor reached out to her and is attempting to intimidate her. She shared her alleged chats with Zoro's supervisor on her Instagram web page and wrote

''So this morning, @zoroswagbag supervisor despatched me a dm, and this was our conversations, he's attempting to intimidate me and make me hold quiet, however I am sorry I've been quiet for 5yrs and I will not be anymore, you brought on me pains and trauma and on the identical time you wish to shut me down! @zoroswagbag I dare you to disclaim my claims! You probably did it and you already know this!''

READ FULL STORY
https://yoyoupdates.club/posts/woman-accuses-rapper-zoro-of-allegedly-raping-her-in-2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Accuses Rapper Zoro, Of Allegedly Raping Her In 2015 by ghettokid1(m): 9:41am On Jun 06, 2020
I was raped by Tiwa savage in 2010 & I'm currently heading to court, this dog is my witness

(1) (Reply)

Man Arraigned For Raping His 7-month-old Daughter From When She Was 3 Months Old / US Lynching Tactics At AFDB Backfiring (II) / Phone Stolen.... What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.