Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,987 members, 7,866,714 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

Bank Robbery: IGP Ordered Full Manhunt After Hoodlum In Kogi. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bank Robbery: IGP Ordered Full Manhunt After Hoodlum In Kogi. (348 Views)

After Hoodlum Loot Kindsway Building. They Left Their Phone In The Building / Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Robbery: IGP Ordered Full Manhunt After Hoodlum In Kogi. by damilola4162(m): 9:47am On Jun 06, 2020
Following armed robbers attack on a police station and First Bank, that claimed 10 people’s life, including 8 police officers, in Isanlu, Yagba East Local Government Area of Kogi State, on June 4, the Inspection-General of police Mohammad Adamu has ordered a full manhunt for the perpetrators of the unlawful act.

The IGP however, Condemned the incident and crack detectives from the Intelligence Response Team (IRT), the Special Tactical Squad (STS) and Federal-SARS to Kogi state to ensure the armed robbers are arrested and are speedily brought to justice to serve as a deterrent.

This was disclosed in a statement by Force Public Relations Officer, DCP Frank Mba, the IGP said the the Assistant Inspector-General of police Zone-8 Police Headquarters, Lokoja, AIG Yunana Babas, to immediately assess and should personally oversee investigation into the attack to ensure the criminals are arrested and brought to book to prevent future occurrence of such untoward incident in the state.

IGP Adamu, condole with the families of people who lost their lives as a result of the untoward incident, including the 8 police officers and urged Isanlu residents, as well as the whole people of Kogi State to remain calm. He said, police will come out with a credible investigation evident that will help in the arrest of the hoodlums.

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/2020/06/06/bank-robbery-igp-ordered-full-manhunt-after-hoodlum-in-kogi/

Re: Bank Robbery: IGP Ordered Full Manhunt After Hoodlum In Kogi. by damilola4162(m): 9:57am On Jun 06, 2020
Cc: lalasticala, mynd44
Re: Bank Robbery: IGP Ordered Full Manhunt After Hoodlum In Kogi. by falcon01: 10:16am On Jun 06, 2020
damn! I'm just I'm just Thinking someone Treked from home to go and remove his or her last 1k to help them ease the day all of a sudden gunshot baam Brain splatter everywhere! That is it, you are gone nothing is left. Killing My killer Makes no sense at all, it won't bring me back That's pure Bullsh*t. To me better prevent My killer from Killing me, not killing my killer after the killer kills me. Will I feel it? No!.

(1) (Reply)

Arizona 'karen' Slapped Across The Face For Telling Woman 'to Go Back To Mexico' / Mum Who Survived Horrific Shooting Now Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside / Help! Rape Suspect On Loose!⁣⁣

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.