Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

After Hoodlum Loot Kindsway Building. They Left Their Phone In The Building - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / After Hoodlum Loot Kindsway Building. They Left Their Phone In The Building (2245 Views)

10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa / Ogun Hoodlum Beats, Rapes 27-Year-Old Woman Over Greeting ‘offence' / We Were Given N500 To Attack Protesters - Jos Hoodlum Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Hoodlum Loot Kindsway Building. They Left Their Phone In The Building by wildlife9999(m): 10:43am On Oct 29, 2020
After hoodlum loot kindsway building located at marina Lagos island , they looted cash N carry, Red tag, konga , BDC then entire kindsway building was looted down completely I discovered a phone belonging to hoodlum two sim 9mobile and MTN with memory card, the phone was damaged so I too the sim I slot it on my phone I discovered the fellow name store in the sim..

Lado
Lap
Lat
Lequan
Lex
Malle suspected to his mother
Mhoses
Moshe
My brother suspected to his brother
My God
Cousins
Iroko
Stone
My malle suspected to his mother too
My number
My palle suspected to be his father
Soja
Fato
fabo
Pelume
As you can see the fellowing name stored in the sim look suspicious if Nigerian police can use their intelligence to apprehenen this monster. I believe some good, money can be recover from them.

However I have handed the sim to my oga for further action.
Re: After Hoodlum Loot Kindsway Building. They Left Their Phone In The Building by Lifestone(m): 11:06am On Oct 29, 2020
wildlife9999:
After hoodlum loot kindsway building located at marina Lagos island , they looted cash N carry, Red tag, konga , BDC then entire kindsway building was looted down completely I discovered a phone belonging to hoodlum two sim 9mobile and MTN with memory card, the phone was damaged so I too the sim I slot it on my phone I discovered the fellow name store in the sim..

Lado
Lap
Lat
Lequan
Lex
Mhoses
Moshe
My God
Cousins
Iroko
Stone
My number
Soja
Fato
fabo
Pelume
As you can see the fellowing name stored in the sim look suspicious if Nigerian police can use their intelligence to apprehenen this monster. I believe some good, money can be recover from them.

But you have tampered with evidence.
That's a crime and hope you get punished to serve as a lesson to others

6 Likes

Re: After Hoodlum Loot Kindsway Building. They Left Their Phone In The Building by walosky(m): 11:10am On Oct 29, 2020
That shows it was Afonjas that looted the whole of Lagos

AFONJA AND LOOTING ARE LIKE 5 & 6

3 Likes

Re: After Hoodlum Loot Kindsway Building. They Left Their Phone In The Building by shegunmessi(m): 11:18am On Oct 29, 2020
wildlife9999:

Lado
Lap
Lat
Lequan
Lex
Mhoses
Moshe
My God
Cousins
Iroko
Stone
My number
Soja
Fato
fabo
Pelume

Hmmm
Dis one wey forgt his phone don enter am
Him village people don succed
Re: After Hoodlum Loot Kindsway Building. They Left Their Phone In The Building by illicit(m): 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2020
forget malle and palle
all the numbers belong to fellow hoodlums.... cheesy

who bears iroko, stone etc if not hard men

4 Likes

Re: After Hoodlum Loot Kindsway Building. They Left Their Phone In The Building by wildlife9999(m): 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
illicit:
forget malle and palle

all the numbers belong to fellow hoodlums.... cheesy

Those are criminals names imagine a stone
Re: After Hoodlum Loot Kindsway Building. They Left Their Phone In The Building by wildlife9999(m): 12:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
shegunmessi:

Hmmm

I'm very sure if they can track them with the number they will be all arrested
Re: After Hoodlum Loot Kindsway Building. They Left Their Phone In The Building by wildlife9999(m): 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
shegunmessi:

Hmmm

He forgot to fill the pot with blood before leaving the house
Re: After Hoodlum Loot Kindsway Building. They Left Their Phone In The Building by wildlife9999(m): 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
walosky:
That shows it was Afonjas that looted the whole of Lagos

AFONJA AND LOOTING ARE LIKE 5 & 6

Not only them Op they are mmix race
Re: After Hoodlum Loot Kindsway Building. They Left Their Phone In The Building by wildlife9999(m): 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
Lifestone:

But you have tampered with evidence.
That's a crime and hope you get punished to serve as a lesson to others

For exposing criminal who looted my office the entire building do u know how much kindsway lose . Just keep quiet because the looted your office
Re: After Hoodlum Loot Kindsway Building. They Left Their Phone In The Building by jydo34547: 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
forget malle and palle
all the numbers belong to fellow hoodlums....
Re: After Hoodlum Loot Kindsway Building. They Left Their Phone In The Building by Lifestone(m): 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
wildlife9999:

For exposing criminal who looted my office the entire building do u know how much kindsway lose . Just keep quiet because the looted your office
You just complicated issues by putting the Sim up on a phone. How do you proof that you not the owner of the SIM, you suddenly become another Fashola.
Crime scene are to be left intact, allow the law enforcement officers to come do their job.
That SIM or any information on it can no longer be admissible as evidence. You have compromised it. Too bad
To make matter worse, its all here on Nairaland !

1 Like

Re: After Hoodlum Loot Kindsway Building. They Left Their Phone In The Building by themainman600(m): 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
am very sure OP dey enjoy the memory card by now but if police come just know you too you are a suspect and your jail is sure because you have tamper with evidence grin grin
how many GB dey there grin grin

2 Likes

Re: After Hoodlum Loot Kindsway Building. They Left Their Phone In The Building by LikeAking: 1:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
The evidence is baseless.

Did you see the hoodlums bringing the phone into the venue?

Any body can steal and dump that phone in that venue.

1 Like

Re: After Hoodlum Loot Kindsway Building. They Left Their Phone In The Building by realstars: 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
The Inteligent Officers Can Track Him Down With That Sim.
Re: After Hoodlum Loot Kindsway Building. They Left Their Phone In The Building by Anaerobi(m): 2:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
see as he stored d names sef. lol
Re: After Hoodlum Loot Kindsway Building. They Left Their Phone In The Building by wildlife9999(m): 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
Lifestone:

You just complicated issues by putting the Sim up on a phone. How do you proof that you not the owner of the SIM, you suddenly become another Fashola.
Crime scene are to be left intact, allow the law enforcement officers to come do their job.
That SIM or any information on it can no longer be admissible as evidence. You have compromised it. Too bad
To make matter worse, its all here on Nairaland !

We should wait for government to come and clear the debris right. The Lagos State have been going from all the places they destroy but till now haven't come to our place. That to show the kind of government we have. We have selective government we can't wait for government. Here alone we lost billions of naira can the government give what we have lost we have to move on..
Re: After Hoodlum Loot Kindsway Building. They Left Their Phone In The Building by Lifestone(m): 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
wildlife9999:

We should wait for government to come and clear the debris right. The Lagos State have been going from all the places they destroy but till now haven't come to our place. That to show the kind of government we have. We have selective government we can't wait for government. Here alone we lost billions of naira can the government give what we have lost we have to move on..
I feel your pains Bro. One love
Stay safe

1 Like

Re: After Hoodlum Loot Kindsway Building. They Left Their Phone In The Building by wildlife9999(m): 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
Lifestone:

I feel your pains Bro. One love
Stay safe

Boss thank people who's property was looted need encourage to stay strong. A man collapsed when he saw his office was looted beyond recognition..
Re: After Hoodlum Loot Kindsway Building. They Left Their Phone In The Building by mytime24(f): 4:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
Op u and fashola go act

d season2 together wink
Re: After Hoodlum Loot Kindsway Building. They Left Their Phone In The Building by Lifestone(m): 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
wildlife9999:

Boss thank people who's property was looted need encourage to stay strong. A man collapsed when he saw his office was looted beyond recognition..
I am very familiar with Kingsway Building in Marina.
Its really a sad situation, i hope most of these businesses are insured
Re: After Hoodlum Loot Kindsway Building. They Left Their Phone In The Building by wildlife9999(m): 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
Lifestone:

I am very familiar with Kingsway Building in Marina.
Its really a sad situation, i hope most of these businesses are insured

you know most of the business there are BDC, insurance, wear. Law firm , shopping malls certainly I'm sure

(1) (Reply)

Anothe Igbo Man Caught Expanding His Business / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Kills His Wife And Then Commits Suicide / First Bank Debited My Account Even As The ATM Failed To Dispense.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.