Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) (80108 Views)

Flooding In My Area In Asaba And Government’s Negligence / Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet / South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Sniper101(m): 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
Binikingdowm:
so it's Benin city is now been compare to port Harcourt?

These people are really stupid, you don't realize port Harcourt supposed to be the most beautiful city in Africa? You're supposed to compare it with Johannesburg in South Africa.

Even with all the oil money, port Harcourt is still a big underdeveloped urban centre

Are you done?
Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Bigsunny01(m): 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Local companies? Which one dey Benin?

Cutix is still the best Nig cable.

Ibeto is a conglomerate

Innoson the Baba making waves presently

Should i name the rest?

Go find out why Anambra has the highest concentration of Billionaires, especially Nnewi.

Cutix cutix ur mouth dere, and who make cutix Nigerian best cable manufacturing company? Where do u put Nigerchin, Purechem and Coleman.....I'm an engineer I should be telling u wat u need to know about cables, u dey inside on stupid village dey yan anyhow

Igbos and dis deir noise making, no wonder yoruba people will never agree with u people bcoz de level of ur illiteracy is de more reason power will never get to u in dis country

U Igbos need proper deliverance I must say

Nigeria as a whole is still lacking behind in terms of development if u must know, so u all should get sense

Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by BornRicch(m): 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

All these oil noise, is Edo not part of NDDC? Nigerdelta?

Benin is supposed to be more developed cos all the resources of Midwest was used to develop Benin.

The problem with Edo is, they have been having bad Governors, save for Oshiomole who tried small but still looted the state, built his Edo University Iyamho with state fund, yet he is worshipped. Gabriel Igbinedion did the same, Obaseki, na failure too. Edo collect oil money, yet Ebonyi Governor is doing more than the state. Go and see structures built by Umahi of Ebonyi

You're absolutely right. I just don't get it why this politicians can't see beyond their reach.

Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Oria1999: 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
SweetDipBenny:
Imo state is more beautiful
who call I'mo here,it's only some part of Owerri that look beautiful.
Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by TheMohican(m): 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
ckc:
Asaba is a village. Even the present day Abakaliki (without our revenue) beats Asaba hands down!

Joker
Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Bigsunny01(m): 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
goaldynboy:

Bro, I don't like how you are turning this into Igbo vs Edo e-war!

This thread is a comparison between Benin city and Asaba! So allow them compare themselves! If they wish to fight themselves online, allow them!!!!

Abi dragging Igbos everyday for Nairaland dey give una blood for body?

Smile
My broda dis is de same barbarians act dat keep denying den presidency seat

Naging their head ontop two brodas issues

Dey forgot so soon dat de Edos and Deltans are twin brodas

Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by TheMohican(m): 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
Benevento:

shutup only Lagos and Abuja has highrise buildings (skyscrapers)

and to some extent, Ibadan and port Harcourt.

Enugu and Kano have a few as well TBH
Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by seniorkachion(m): 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
Binikingdowm:
You can't compare benin city to asaba, even if you add warri asaba and ugheli together, Benin city is still far bigger than them.

Don't forget Delta receives 5x what Edo state get.

Let's compare oredo with asaba, they have the same size

Saying Delta gets 5x what Edo gets is deceptive. Benin City has been a capital continuously since 1963. During that time Asaba was not even the second City. It was rated behind Warri and Sapele. Asaba only became a state capital in 1991 and was not treated as a state capital until Uduaghan became governor.

Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Binikingdowm: 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
seniorkachion:

Saying Delta gets 5x what Edo gets is deceptive. Benin City has been a capital continuously since 1963. During that time Asaba was not even the second City. It was rated behind Warri and Sapele. Asaba only became a state capital in 1991 and was not treated as a state capital until Uduaghan became governor.
same thing can be said about enugu and port harcourt.

You don't know the power of oil
Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Cantonese: 10:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
Binikingdowm:
nyamirri man no wonder your people are all over Edo state and nigeria selling gala and prostituting in all states.. don't forget their infamous baby factory business.

You people even take your criminal nature to other countries, foreigners can now differentiate between nigerians because of igbos and their drug business.

It's a known fact south east is a poor erosion ridden and the most poorest region in southern nigeria.

This forum is littered with pictures of the so called beauty of igboland, it's show inferiority complex and the funniest thing is south east isn't as potray by the media.

Even though the states are tiny, they are still mud houses everywhere and you people dare laugh at other regions..

You are stupidly celebrating bridges and ShopRite, why should Edo state need bridge? We aren't port Harcourt or Lagos that have huge vehicle and human population.

We've kada, Hallmark and many indigenous shopping complex, that's okay for us.

Keep celebrating flyovers and Bridges in a very poor locality.

The matter pain you too much.
Prostitution keh? There is only one headquarter in Nigeria. It is known worldwide...Benin. Infact the infection spread to the whole Edo state.

Criminal nature to the world. Na una na. Prostitution, drug to the whole of Africa and Europe.

Edo will not celebrate bridges now bros. They have spiritual bridges in their homes.

Baby factories? Many discovered in the entire Edo state. Children born from prostitution.

Hopefully Igbo matter will not make you injure yourself. Onitsha and Nnewi are far more industrialised than the whole of Edo state. You can check that fact.

Enjoy yasef.

Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by seniorkachion(m): 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
ifiokjohn:
But na Igbo full Asaba na and na Dem get Asaba. see the name self, e resemble Igbo kindoff name

The native name is Ahaba. The white man mispronounced it to Asaba. I also live in Ahaba in Abia State.
Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Kidakudz5: 11:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
Binikingdowm:
Benin hate esan is only spread on social media mostly by Igbos fools that think they can spread hate between both people.

I've never seen Benin people carrying weapons to kill esan or insulting esan on social media like I've seen between igbos tribes
why people hate igbos like this? Who wouldn't hate noisemakers, attention seekers and chestbeaters grin grin grin
Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by stagger: 11:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Binikingdowm:
mtchew another pained nyamirri.. I even think even Benin City is bigger than the whole small ebonyi state self. Ebonyi is the poorest state in southern nigeria nothing can change that.

The stat and fact remains Edo has the least poverty rate compare to enugu, ebonyi, imo and abia states

I doubt you have ever travelled to Abakaliki recently. As for the statistic on Ebonyi being the poorest South Eastern state, I think it is time those stats are challenged and done by an independent body.

Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by kollinskollins(m): 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
If them talk small thing, Igbo's go fly out thy claim boss for all things. Igbo's no dey tire to show themselves.. Ordinary asaba and Benin them don dey Mumu again

Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Kidakudz5: 11:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
goaldynboy:

Go and ask your mama well who born you!

I'm sure Afonjah blood runs in you or you are an Imposter claiming to be an edolite (which you are not) just because you live there! For you to use binikingdom in your moniker is suspect! You can never be an Edo person with such bitterness against the Igbos!

I am saying this because I schooled in Uniben and I know Edo guys (particularly Bini guys) inside out! They flow well with Igbo guys! An average Edo guy sees Igbo guy as his brother and doesn't possess the kind of witchcraft mind you are showcasing here!!!

If you are not blind, you would have seen that Gov Obaseki attends almost every occasions in Igbo States even though he is of a different political party!

The guy you are quoting might not be Igbo person! There are lots your Afonjah brothers with Igbo monikers here! But you have to drag Igbos into your stupidity!!!!
always looking for love.. foolish people

Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by kollinskollins(m): 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
Kidakudz5:
always looking for love.. foolish people
keep quiet

Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Oria1999: 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
Cantonese:

The matter pain you too much.
Prostitution keh? There is only one headquarter in Nigeria. It is known worldwide...Benin. Infact the infection spread to the whole Edo state.

Criminal nature to the world. Na una na. Prostitution, drug to the whole of Africa and Europe.

Edo will not celebrate bridges now bros. They have spiritual bridges in their homes.

Baby factories? Many discovered in the entire Edo state. Children born from prostitution.

Hopefully Igbo matter will not make you injure yourself. Onitsha and Nnewi are far more industrialised than the whole of Edo state. You can check that fact.

Enjoy yasef.
But in Nigeria igbos girls are Allover prostituting. Igbos are selling drugs around the world and engaged in fruads in Africa,Asia and Europe. Carry your frustrations out of here. Cheat beaters and noise makers
Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Oria1999: 11:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
Benin city ,few development over the last five years.

Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Oria1999: 11:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
Benin city cont

Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Oria1999: 11:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
Benin city

Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Oria1999: 1:06am On Jun 07, 2020
Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by DaddyRochie1642: 1:50am On Jun 07, 2020
Afonjas Again grin, ... The Should Post More Pictures Of Their Brown Roofs grin

Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by AlPeter: 3:32am On Jun 07, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Noted.

But Benin is a Yoruba Kingdom.

Why bringing them to Asaba comparison.

Why not compare it with Osun, Ogun, Ekiti, ondo or any other Yoruba states.
historically asaba was just a local government on the Benin Kingdom. So if Benin is Yoruba so is Asaba
Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Kidakudz5: 4:21am On Jun 07, 2020
kollinskollins:
If them talk small thing, Igbo's go fly out thy claim boss for all things. Igbo's no dey tire to show themselves.. Ordinary asaba and Benin them don dey Mumu again
they are very inferior.. attention seekers
Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Kidakudz5: 4:22am On Jun 07, 2020
kollinskollins:
keep quiet
your father
Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 07, 2020
Oria1999:
Like Your family members ode.
E pain you? Maybe I should have added birthplace of prostitutes.
Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by kollinskollins(m): 8:19am On Jun 07, 2020
[quote author=Kidakudz5 post=90392747]your father [/quote]
Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by mclechelle: 8:40am On Jun 07, 2020
None, only Uyo.
Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by ifiokjohn(m): 8:52am On Jun 07, 2020
seniorkachion:

The native name is Ahaba. The white man mispronounced it to Asaba. I also live in Ahaba in Abia State.
Still an Igbo name even if we use your 'Ahaba'.
Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Bigsunny01(m): 10:29am On Jun 07, 2020
ifiokjohn:
Still an Igbo name even if we use your 'Ahaba'.

Bendel Igbo, abi u forget say Bendel also have Igbo speaking language?

Igbo man want to claim de who Nigeria sha
Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by ifiokjohn(m): 11:35am On Jun 07, 2020
Bigsunny01:

Bendel Igbo, abi u forget say Bendel also have Igbo speaking language?

Igbo man want to claim de who Nigeria sha
Delta Igbo o, Bendel igbo o, Nnewi Igbo o, Enugu igbo, ebonyi igbo. all of them na same thing. no difference

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Coronavirus Scare: Masked Man Gets Seats All To Himself (Photo, Video) / Female Climber Found Frozen On Mountain After Vanishing 31Yrs Ago In Russia(Pics / How Much Does It Cost To Travel By Road From Lagos To Ghana?