Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) (80196 Views)

Flooding In My Area In Asaba And Government’s Negligence / Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet / South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Oria1999: 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Your ppl are trooping to Onitsha every day by faith motors, Big Joe and Peace motors.

They marvel at d rate of development in Onitsha, ask Iya Hausa store woman.

The ppl powering in Benin are Igbos. Check Anambra super market at Ramat.

Na only cultism, sacrifice, paganism, Oba worship, rape, and agbero tout like kabaka una sabi
There is No Edos or others traveling to Igboland.Igbos and their lies. You are dull,Baby factory, cannibalism,Osu,blood money ritituals are all found in igboland
Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Binikingdowm: 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
obonujoker:

Tell us 5 cities that are liveable in Edo??

After Benin and Auchi, where else??
which state even have 5 cities to begin with?

2 Likes

Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
BornRicch:

Why you no school for Asaba?

Are you aware there are Edo students in FUPRE, PTI?
Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by obonujoker(m): 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Oria1999:
Aba is useless and with all those noise it's not developed.

Aba is even more beautiful than Benin, save for the roads....

Benin is not fine at all.

Vote well in the coming election, don't sell your vote for melon soup and starch at mama osaro buka grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Coldie(m): 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sammy07:

But looking at the pictures.
It's more organized than Benin.

That's because it's a town. Areas with lower population would always be more organized than area with higher population.

Because people can better be controlled
Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Oria1999:
Benin ppl are retarded

Ok
Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Xfemt(m): 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
Oria1999:
Most of those things are not funtioning.Warri is rugged and nothing going on there.
says some one who doesn't Ve any tin to counter with rather than insult
Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by obonujoker(m): 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
Binikingdowm:

Lagos
Anambra
Kano
FCT
Rivers
Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
Binikingdowm:

Anambra:

Awka
Onitsha
Nnewi
Ekwulobia
Oba

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Binikingdowm: 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
Bitchiamjay:
I schooled in Benin ‘ I reside in Asaba .

Asaba is 100% better than Benin.

No cap .
if asaba was better than Benin you won't have been schooling here, you don't see Edo going to Delta en masses to school.

It's you people plus igbos and hausa that are spoiling our state
Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Binikingdowm: 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
Oria1999:
There is No Edos or others traveling to Igboland.Igbos and their lies. You are dull,Baby factory, cannibalism,Osu,blood money ritituals are all found in igboland
I swear, there's nothing good in South East.

People that kill their own family and sell their own babies just for money? God forbid.

There roads are far worse than edo state and mud houses everywhere.

Do you even know that Edo state Is bigger than 3 of their tiny states combined
Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Binikingdowm: 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Anambra:

Awka
Onitsha
Nnewi
Ekwulobia
Oba
the only good thing about anambra is onitsha, which is like a big market.

The place is so dirty.. look at where igbos trade in Edo or any where in Nigeria, those places are the dirtiest.

Dirty people

1 Like

Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by BornRicch(m): 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
Lostz:
is it our fault that your land is barren?

no one is comparing Delta to that decaying Edo

apart from bayelsa there is no state worst than Edo in southern Nigeria.

maybe you should check the North. Delta and Edo are not in the same league.

if not for oshomole, Edo would have been the worst state in Nigeria

You are out of here. Whenever you travel to your village send me a pic. Edo state is barren? Youre out of your mind, because delta states produces oil... Edo state have natural resources more than Delta. All we need is Good governance and trust me Benin will be great again.
Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
[[s]quote author=Oria1999 post=90380994] There is No Edos or others traveling to Igboland.Igbos and their lies. You are dull,Baby factory, cannibalism,Osu,blood money ritituals are all found in igboland [/quote][/s]

Na Benin be headquarters of voodooism, ritualism, sacrifice.

Few months ago, una Oba wan do human sacrifice, he ordered no movement near Oba palace. We know what happens during your annual ritual Igueh festival, we know it's still in Benin that dead Oba is buried with human heads.

Cultism is rife in Benin, go to sakponba or Third junction, your youth kill themselves daily.

Every junction in Benin is messed up by sacrifice of goat head, fanta, doll baby placed on earthen wares.

The rate of missing persons in Benin is highest in Nigeria. Just yesterday, the corpse of Barr. Omon was excavated near reliance hotel. Aduwawa. He was kidnapped, killed and buried by Osaz.

The woman judge that was kidnapped is still fresh in our mind.

Uwa's rape case is still fresh.

Benin na evil village handed over to demons

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Binikingdowm: 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sniper101:

Bros, ah swear, diswan wey u talk so na true

There was a time I found myself in the GRA of Benin City one time when I was searching for a short cut to evade the terrible traffic jam that's usually at Sapele Road.

Driving through that unfamiliar territory, I knew I had lost my way, so I had to ask someone what my present location was called.
The guy said...
"bros, na GRA wen you dey so o" and left.
...I just looked around me and quickly compared the environment with that of the GRA in Port Harcourt. And I was like,
"Na wa o"

I had to stop another guy, asked him the same question and promised him 1k if he'll just hop in n show me a route to, at least, Ring Road or Kada
(which were the most familiar landmarks I knew in Benin City back then)

PS: Benin City no too fine like that abeg angry
so it's Benin city is now been compare to port Harcourt?

These people are really stupid, you don't realize port Harcourt supposed to be the most beautiful city in Africa? You're supposed to compare it with Johannesburg in South Africa.

Even with all the oil money, port Harcourt is still a big underdeveloped urban centre
Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Oria1999: 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
Annoying idiots hiding behind the computer to insults others as if their villages and States has it all.Nor be Nigeria we dey.
Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Oria1999: 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
Inferiority complex, Anytime they see Edo they will start running their mouths with tribal insults,They can't handle what they dish out to others.
Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Oria1999: 6:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
I am going to make Edo state development thread soon.
Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
Binikingdowm:
the only good thing about anambra is onitsha, which is like a big market.

The place is so dirty.. look at where igbos trade in Edo or any where in Nigeria, those places are the dirtiest.

Dirty people

Awka, Nnewi and Onitsha are by far more developed than Benin.

Each of these cities have bridges and flyover, ShopRite, modern building, good road network, companies, Great Unizik, and the highest concentration of Billionaires and Entrepreneurs like Ibeto, Innoson, Arthur Eze, Cutix PLC, etc

How on earth do u compare any of them with Benin? During my days in Unizik, most cultists arrested by Anti cult are from Benin.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Bitchiamjay(m): 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
Binikingdowm:
if asaba was better than Benin you won't have been schooling here, you don't see Edo going to Delta en masses to school.

It's you people plus igbos and hausa that are spoiling our state
I schooled at Igbinedion university in okada. I stayed in Benin for five years and I won’t advice anybody to settle down in Benin . Asaba isn’t in same league with Benin. I once had this argument with a Benin boy who hasn’t been to Asaba, he kept on maintaining that Benin is finer than Asaba. I gave up on him.
Few months later, he came to Asaba for his cousin’s wedding, he was wowed ! He called me immediately and started apologizing’ he cursed oshiomole and obaseki! Lool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
Oria1999:
I am going to make Edo state development thread soon.

Pls do, let's show the world how local Benin is
Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Oria1999: 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Awka, Nnewi and Onitsha are by far more developed than Benin.

Each of these cities have bridges and flyover, ShopRite, modern building, good road network, companies, Great Unizik, and the highest concentration of Billionaires and Entrepreneurs like Ibeto, Innoson, Arthur Eze, Cutix PLC, etc

How on earth do u compare any of them with Benin? During my days in Unizik, most cultists arrested by Anti cult are from Benin.
With all those local companies there is nothing special..Quit the noise nothing special about Onitisha apart from the big market.
Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
Bitchiamjay:
I schooled at Benson Idahosa university in Benin. I stayed in Benin for five years and I won’t advice anybody to settle down in Benin . Asaba isn’t in same league with Benin. I once had this argument with a Benin boy who hasn’t been to Asaba, he kept on maintaining that Benin is finer than Asaba. I gave up on him.
Few months later, he came to Asaba for his cousin’s wedding, he was wowed ! He called me immediately and started apologizing’ he cursed oshiomole and obaseki! Lool

They are deceived by the City in Benin City. Not minding that city was put there in the olden days. Benin is retrogressing, the leagues of Ibadan, Enugu, Portharcourt, Owerri have left Benin behind. The Village is obviously cursed by their fetishism. No one progresses by involving in such level of jujuism

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Oria1999: 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Pls do, let's show the world how local Benin is
I will . You are making noise about ShopRite that Ekpoma now has
Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Oria1999: 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

They are deceived by the City in Benin City. Not minding that city was put there in the olden days. Benin is retrogressing, the leagues of Ibadan, Enugu, Portharcourt, Owerri have left Benin behind. The Village is obviously cursed by their fetishism. No one progresses by involving in such level of jujuism
Aba is an eyesore.Igbos are fetish too..
Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Binikingdowm: 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
[[s]quote author=Oria1999 post=90380994] There is No Edos or others traveling to Igboland.Igbos and their lies. You are dull,Baby factory, cannibalism,Osu,blood money ritituals are all found in igboland [/s]

Na Benin be headquarters of voodooism, ritualism, sacrifice.

Few months ago, una Oba wan do human sacrifice, he ordered no movement near Oba palace. We know what happens during your annual ritual Igueh festival, we know it's still in Benin that dead Oba is buried with human heads.

Cultism is rife in Benin, go to sakponba or Third junction, your youth kill themselves daily.

Every junction in Benin is messed up by sacrifice of goat head, fanta, doll baby placed on earthen wares.

The rate of missing persons in Benin is highest in Nigeria. Just yesterday, the corpse of Barr. Omon was excavated near reliance hotel. Aduwawa. He was kidnapped, killed and buried by Osaz.

The woman judge that was kidnapped is still fresh in our mind.

Uwa's rape case is still fresh.

Benin na evil village handed over to demons
igbos crime culture is well documented and many complaints have been made even by your own people.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.thecable.ng/igbo-crime-culture/amp&ved=2ahUKEwju39vF3u3pAhUIkxQKHdRQCqcQFjAAegQIBRAC&usg=AOvVaw0F9RHuJ4WvvKMzv7j9newi&ampcf=1

It's only in igbo land you'll see people breeding just for the sake of selling, your baby factories business are well known all over the world and the worst thing is you're all proud of it.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.legit.ng/amp/24179-35495.html&ved=2ahUKEwiu8Oyr3-3pAhUz5OAKHQ4mBcEQFjAEegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw1pLUlnICCHXcSxSd5Cdcmc&ampcf=1

Igbos are endangered species all over the world I'm pretty sure they are more igbos in foreign prisons than there are Edo people in this world.

Even northerners had enough of your criminal activities that they wanted your people out of their region.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://saharareporters.com/2017/06/06/northern-youths-declare-war-igbos-north-ask-them-%25E2%2580%2598leave%25E2%2580%2599-within-three-months&ved=2ahUKEwjerb_y3-3pAhV-BGMBHQwGBJ8QFjAOegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw26pYRgL8gkseo_zRz0vw9c

Even the yorubas had enough and wanted y'all out of their region too, they said you're all despicable.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php%3Fstory_fbid%3D2498969710142619%26id%3D1057764304263174&ved=2ahUKEwjyq56o4O3pAhXM6eAKHb9pBDoQFjAJegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw3T0FotCHHs_4pViarMH2u8

Ghana, south Africa, USA, Cameron and almost all asian countries all have complaints about igbos and they are all the same.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://allafrica.com/stories/201911050108.html&ved=2ahUKEwiRsong4O3pAhWK2BQKHWZ6ATQQFjAGegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw1Rh9n-s3KB7SiQPZaAfV3e

The famous Evans the kidnappers that terrorize southern nigeria was igbo and he kidnapped Many Edo people, that's why I'm sure criminals in Edo state are mostly igbos.

It's only in igbo land you'll see people from the same state that don't like each other, anambra people hate enonyi and said they aren't igbos.

Very confused people, your ethnic group confusion led to millions of their death. Fools

3 Likes

Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
Oria1999:
With all those local companies there is nothing special..Quit the noise nothing special about Onitisha apart from the big market.

Local companies? Which one dey Benin?

Cutix is still the best Nig cable.

Ibeto is a conglomerate

Innoson the Baba making waves presently

Should i name the rest?

Go find out why Anambra has the highest concentration of Billionaires, especially Nnewi.
Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by donnie(m): 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Cantonese:

Asaba just two roads? Sorry for you.
grin
Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Oria1999: 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Local companies? Which one dey Benin?

Cutix is still the best Nig cable.

Ibeto is a conglomerate

Innoson the Baba making waves presently

Should i name the rest?

Go find out why Anambra has the highest concentration of Billionaires, especially Nnewi.
carry noise come from. Nosense was Anambra even mentioned here.? Who cares about your Anambra has? Inferiority complex na dey worry you.
Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Binikingdowm: 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Bitchiamjay:
I schooled at Benson Idahosa university in Benin. I stayed in Benin for five years and I won’t advice anybody to settle down in Benin . Asaba isn’t in same league with Benin. I once had this argument with a Benin boy who hasn’t been to Asaba, he kept on maintaining that Benin is finer than Asaba. I gave up on him.
you schooled in Benin for five years but you won't advice anyone settling in Benin.

If you ever come to Benin again.. may you die the next day.

Benin is one place you don't have to face ethnic or tribal tension, everyone is treated fairly even when majority of the crimes here are committed by non indigine.

I've seen people keep insulting Edo and their people on social media and calling them weird names unprovoked, when we retaliate they start playing victim.

Well our eyes are now opening, we aren't brothers if you aren't Edo you don't belong here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
Binikingdowm:
igbos crime culture is well documented and many complaints have been made even by your own people.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.thecable.ng/igbo-crime-culture/amp&ved=2ahUKEwju39vF3u3pAhUIkxQKHdRQCqcQFjAAegQIBRAC&usg=AOvVaw0F9RHuJ4WvvKMzv7j9newi&ampcf=1

It's only in igbo land you'll see people breeding just for the sake of selling, your baby factories business are well known all over the world and the worst thing is you're all proud of it.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.legit.ng/amp/24179-35495.html&ved=2ahUKEwiu8Oyr3-3pAhUz5OAKHQ4mBcEQFjAEegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw1pLUlnICCHXcSxSd5Cdcmc&ampcf=1

Igbos are endangered species all over the world I'm pretty sure they are more igbos in foreign prisons than there are Edo people in this world.

Even northerners had enough of your criminal activities that they wanted your people out of their region.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://saharareporters.com/2017/06/06/northern-youths-declare-war-igbos-north-ask-them-%25E2%2580%2598leave%25E2%2580%2599-within-three-months&ved=2ahUKEwjerb_y3-3pAhV-BGMBHQwGBJ8QFjAOegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw26pYRgL8gkseo_zRz0vw9c

Even the yorubas had enough and wanted y'all out of their region too, they said you're all despicable.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php%3Fstory_fbid%3D2498969710142619%26id%3D1057764304263174&ved=2ahUKEwjyq56o4O3pAhXM6eAKHb9pBDoQFjAJegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw3T0FotCHHs_4pViarMH2u8

Ghana, south Africa, USA, Cameron and almost all asian countries all have complaints about igbos and they are all the same.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://allafrica.com/stories/201911050108.html&ved=2ahUKEwiRsong4O3pAhWK2BQKHWZ6ATQQFjAGegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw1Rh9n-s3KB7SiQPZaAfV3e

The famous Evans the kidnappers that terrorize southern nigeria was igbo and he kidnapped Many Edo people, that's why I'm sure criminals in Edo state are mostly igbos.

It's only in igbo land you'll see people from the same state that don't like each other, anambra people hate enonyi and said they aren't igbos.

Very confused people, your ethnic group confusion led to millions of their death. Fools

Aninih and osumbor d worst criminals in the history of Nigeria are Benin thieves.

Kidnappers and cultists na Benin Boys work

Aahawo nko, una ppl na professional for Italy and Libya. They share toto anyhow. For Benin una daughter is sent to do aahawo abroad and bring dollar for Iya Nosa or bring container of used items for sell. Useless lifestyle. Na una daughter dey feed una parents through Aahawo work.

The kind witchcraft in Benin is not known any where in d world, every evening Bats roam around Oba palace near ring road.

I never see a town with shrine cathedral, only Benin get Aruosa shrine Cathedral where they worship Oba.

Spits
Re: Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) by Binikingdowm: 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
Oria1999:
Inferiority complex, Anytime they see Edo they will start running their mouths with tribal insults,They can't handle what they dish out to others.
I think it's due to the fact that no Edo people were enslaved by white men, even though igbos sold their people for mirrors.

We dominated their people and have huge influence on them despite our population.

Benins are less than 2 million

Esan are about 1.5 million

The Edo north aren't 2 million in population.

Yet we all have great history

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Much Does It Cost To Travel By Road From Lagos To Ghana? / Ask Me Any Questions About America,straight Talk from a Nigerian in America / See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.