Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Jair Bolsonaro - Brazilian President Threatens To Pull Brazil Away From The WHO. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jair Bolsonaro - Brazilian President Threatens To Pull Brazil Away From The WHO. (352 Views)

Jair Bolsonaro Makes His Dog Sign Law Against Animal Cruelty (Photo, Video ) / Jair Bolsonaro: Brazil's President Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Nearly 40kg Of Cocaine Found In Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro's G20 Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jair Bolsonaro - Brazilian President Threatens To Pull Brazil Away From The WHO. by Mazigabriel(m): 11:02am On Jun 06, 2020
The Brazilian president Jair Bolsonaro has declared that he could pull the country, Brazil away from WHO, following footsteps of Donald Trump of USA. He said that the WHO IS biased in its affairs siting the incompetence in the organisation.
https://punchng.com/bolsonaro-threatens-to-pull-brazil-from-who/
Re: Jair Bolsonaro - Brazilian President Threatens To Pull Brazil Away From The WHO. by swtdrms(m): 11:04am On Jun 06, 2020
It's not a big deal...incompetent dudes always looking for who to blame for their incompetence. Like Trump like Jolsaro. They both said Coronavirus was a lie, they both refused to act online, their both countries have been hit adversely, they're running around giving excuses and looking for who to blame. Leave WHO, its good and let people who are competent and ready to work know themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jair Bolsonaro - Brazilian President Threatens To Pull Brazil Away From The WHO. by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 06, 2020
Mtcheww... China will pay times two of what Brazil is paying
Re: Jair Bolsonaro - Brazilian President Threatens To Pull Brazil Away From The WHO. by Freestainworld(m): 11:08am On Jun 06, 2020
This pandemic have exposed WHO, they are bunch of confused fellows.
Re: Jair Bolsonaro - Brazilian President Threatens To Pull Brazil Away From The WHO. by daddytime(m): 11:09am On Jun 06, 2020
A very Foolish man who makes Nigerian politicians look competent.

I thought he was denying the existence of the virus.
Re: Jair Bolsonaro - Brazilian President Threatens To Pull Brazil Away From The WHO. by Mazigabriel(m): 11:18am On Jun 06, 2020
Freestainworld:
This pandemic have exposed WHO, they are bunch of confused fellows.
Yes the are
Re: Jair Bolsonaro - Brazilian President Threatens To Pull Brazil Away From The WHO. by keentola(m): 11:22am On Jun 06, 2020
"Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.”

Is there a book you have been searching for?

Or you're looking for books to update your library?

You can contact me for your EBOOKS/PDF today at a very reduced price @ the rate of 5 books for #450.

My number is in the Bio section.
Re: Jair Bolsonaro - Brazilian President Threatens To Pull Brazil Away From The WHO. by Mazigabriel(m): 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
keentola:
"Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.”

Is there a book you have been searching for?

Or you're looking for books to update your library?

You can contact me for your EBOOKS/PDF today at a very reduced price @ the rate of 5 books for #450.

My number is in the Bio section.
really
Re: Jair Bolsonaro - Brazilian President Threatens To Pull Brazil Away From The WHO. by Mazigabriel(m): 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
daddytime:
A very Foolish man who makes Nigerian politicians look competent.

I thought he was denying the existence of the virus.
but actually nothing concerns Brazil with Nigeria in this matter

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Intercepts And Destroys A Hostile Target Fired Toward Riyad / Haiti: 'key Suspect' Arrested After President Jovenel Moïse's Assassination / Kaycee Madu Back In Cabinet As Labour And Immigration Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.