Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients (24984 Views)

Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients / Covid-19 Patients Being Treated In Lagos Hospital Beg Nigerians To Stay At Home / Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by Xukaty: 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
This is the end of the drama titled "Covid 19 " . The health commissioner has acted off-script that was written by NCDC.
Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by bluefilm: 10:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
Saintinoo:

Are you new in Nigeria, when EU donated the first 21bn, Nigeria govt said they will use it to excute the budget, EU said that the money is meant for the poor Nigerians, up till today which poor Nigerian have received a kobo.... Theyhave looted the money.

Oga, don't digress biko.

We are talking of so called COVID donations from the WHO, not EU 21B.
Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by Agent8706(m): 11:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nasir123:

I'm telling you my brother!

Exactly what some of us have been saying, but some people choose not to understand.
Covid 19 is simply Malaria elder brother. Nothing more.

Exactly. We will fight this and we will win

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by Agent8706(m): 11:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
Investnow2017:

This is what I found about malaria:

Malaria is found in more than 100 countries, mainly in tropical regions of the world, including:
large areas of Africa and Asia.
Central and South America.
Haiti and the Dominican Republic.
parts of the Middle East.
some Pacific islands.

The reason why fatality rate to Covid-19 is low in Africa remains a subject line for intense research and study. That it is because our system is already attuned to malaria medications or antimalarial drugs cannot easily be swallowed on face value. That we live in tropical clime, while that cannot be dismissed, it does not tell the whole story.
There must be something unique outside those postulations. Yes, malaria is foreign to Europe, but not those climes listed above. That Brazil which shares almost the same climate with Nigeria and also familiar with malaria has such unimaginable level of fatality to Covid-19 is really cause for concern and study.
Is Ghana too far away from Nigeria? How about Qatar, UAE, Singapore? These, while tallying astonishing figures of confirmed cases of Covid-19, have very low death tolls. But not so Egypt, Algeria and now SA. Why?
I read somewhere that majority of infected ones in Nigeria are within the safe age bracket of 20-50years. Could that have explained our unique ability to fight off this virus even without resort to government intervention? I say this because I am of the class that believe that this virus has infected more persons than are reported by NCDC due to their limited capacity to handle the cases. My belief is not unfounded as there are widespread reports of persons who have fought off this virus while relying on established efficacious medications obtained from informal sources.
I wish the goverment can do a targeted probe into this observation as this might be a strength that can be harnessed going forward.

Very intelligent and we'll informed postulations there I must confess.

I strongly believe that the numbers of registered cases and the number of those who have survived it and came out clean are under populated by the NCDC. But one thing you can be sure of is the number of those who have recovered will be shockingly high. Many would have contracted it and recovered from it without even knowing
Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by 3kay945(m): 12:12am On Jun 07, 2020
mayklef:
d state government to the patients rn..."it was nice doing business with yo'all"

grin
Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by Lawsimon(m): 1:05am On Jun 07, 2020
Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by chocboi78(m): 4:43am On Jun 07, 2020
Mad oh
Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by frankstation(m): 5:09am On Jun 07, 2020
Wonderful!
Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by Saintinoo(m): 6:26am On Jun 07, 2020
bluefilm:

Oga, don't digress biko.

We are talking of so called COVID donations from the WHO, not EU 21B.
Please be guilded, W.H.O is not a revenue generating agency of the United Nations... W.H.O did not donated any money to any country, W.H.O depends on donations from member countries in order to survive.

Please enrich yourself with info, organisations like EU, IMF, and and countries like US,,Germany donated money to FG to help against coronavirus, W.H.O donated medical supplies to Nigeria and that is all.
Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by EmekaBlue(m): 7:17am On Jun 07, 2020
sokoto govt don tire...isolation people don chop half of d state budget
Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by Nasir123(m): 7:29am On Jun 07, 2020
Agent8706:

Exactly. We will fight this and we will win

Definitely.
Because if we allow these guys, they will just finish us.
Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by MCIU: 11:11am On Jun 07, 2020
Luckydubby7:
Is this news for real?
If so it means those calling us ignorance because we disagreed with them that covid19 was covid419 need to apologize to us.
I don't think God should forgive those that brought the idea of Julius Dein Girlfriend locking Lagos down for good 5 weeks.
So many family bread winners have lost their sources of their incomes because few selfish and wicked health personnel and politicians.
All for their selfish gain.
Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by Damexlacazette(m): 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
NCDC how can u be discharging patient close to 100plus a day when we haven`t see vaccines to cure it. NCDC fear God[b]NCDC how can u be discharging patient close to 100plus a day when we haven`t see vaccines to cure it. NCDC fear God[/b]NCDC how can u be discharging patient close to 100plus a day when we haven`t see vaccines to cure it. NCDC fear God
Re: Sokoto Discharges All 101 COVID-19 Patients by thecuteone(m): 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
Wonderful .. after collecting FG’s bailout funds !! .. they should keep playing us for fools o .. i have always said it that this corona of a thing is all politics here in Nigeria with NCDC steady giving us live score updates and not a single picture of patients as with other countries.. #Rawbish angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Spiritual Effect Of Having Sex During Menstruation / "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist / Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.