Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Beat The Lock-down With This…. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beat The Lock-down With This…. (295 Views)

How Lock Down Sent Me Back To Palm Oil Business / Earn Money During This Lock Down / Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beat The Lock-down With This…. by abel83215: 11:14am On Jun 06, 2020
Don’t you wish this Pandemic has no negative effect on your business as it is right now?

A lot of people write or chat me daily wishing they could change their financial situation even in this Lock-down.

Wouldn’t you rather also?

The COVID-19 pandemic is seriously biting hard on the World Economy and Nigeria is no exception.

And so are YOU………

That’s why I created this special LOCKDOWN PROMO for you.

I know this lock-down has gone on for too long and we don’t know how long it still will be on.

You will agree with me that as long as the number of cases persist, the end to the Lock-down, is not in sight.

To the amazement of the world, the Pandemic resurfaced in China this week and 2 major cities have been shut down again so, what are we to expect next in Nigeria?

Your guess is as good as mine.

This LOCKDOWN PROMO of my service is a palliative measure and my own
contribution to your well being.

While we are still on partial Lock-down, you can begin to do your business from the comfort of your home and let the cash keep flowing in.

This is what you’ll get in this promo no matter your type of business:

1. Get up to 20 fresh customers and above.
2. 3 days delivery after payment.
3. Money back guarantee.
4. ₦5,000.00 Only.

This package normally cost ₦10,000.00 on our website but for this weekend alone, you get it for ₦5,000.00

Opportunities like this don’t always come – use this now.

For enquiries, chat us on our whatsApp number: 07062852411

Bola Abel
CEO SiteCoder Communication

PS: This promo expires in 4 days, whether its used or not. So it’s better you accept it now.

(1) (Reply)

Mortgaga Lead, You Get What You Pay For / Be Self Dependent By Making Easy Cash / What Is Printing - Paper Bags, Plastic Bags Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.