Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:34 AM

How Lock Down Sent Me Back To Palm Oil Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Lock Down Sent Me Back To Palm Oil Business (1563 Views)

Unknown Person Sent Me $550 Via Worldremit. Please, Is This A Scam? Photo / Look What Palmcredit Sent Me / How This ATM Card Fraud Sent Me Back To Village - FATTKAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Lock Down Sent Me Back To Palm Oil Business by Chirowman(m): 7:06pm On May 16, 2020
well like i always say i deal in a lot of businesses .i have a mill but i employ people to run it ,because i was occupied with other businesses .but during the lock down i looked towards palm oil business ,i had to oversee it myself and it paid off.i made a post about it on nairaland and many people were placing orders they trust that was bestowed on me was much .goods where been sent to Northern states and Lagos where majority of they buyers placed orders and they where receiving their goods thanks to all. I have never underestimated nairaland in terms of business ,people will patronise you when you are honest ,sincere and trustworthy. you see when you run your business is better than employing someone to run it ,this lock down brought me closer to this business i often overlook . the returns wasn't encouraging when my employees gives me their profit break down but when i managed it with the same price they run it with profit was encouraging .If you are in business never give up keep pushing and if you employ people to run your business ,Always be close and inspect your business bring more ideas . most buyers will discourage your business innovation ,especially where it has to do with you transporting it to them .someone will ask for Cash on delivery ,its a killer in business from my own experience you will send your goods to them is either they switch off their phone when you call that your products has reached their location ,give you wrong address to frustrate you,tell you they don't have money that you will get your money after they make sells. some will even tell your delivery man they have paid you and if you are unfortunate your phone went off your products is gone.please i don't advise any business minded person to run pay on delivery ,most buyers don't have ideas of what sellers pass through to deliver their ordered goods especially they ones requesting pay on delivery .If its not pay before delivery or they buyer comes to your location don't frustrate yourself some buyers aren't worth the stress ,you can try Cash on delivery when it has to do with same location or area with you the seller but still yet you will meet the business Discourager as cash on delivery business owner. always instigate pay before delivery and build the trust with honesty ,it will open new ways for you.In this business as a trustworthy person ,i have met customers who turned friends . To every business man keep pushing you will reach your highest peak and achieve a great milestone ,always be honest and build the trust .

4 Likes

Re: How Lock Down Sent Me Back To Palm Oil Business by Phadalod(m): 12:12pm On May 25, 2020
Hello

Where do you get your oil from

And can I get some from you to start with?

Chat me on 0809-9700-004

2 Likes

Re: How Lock Down Sent Me Back To Palm Oil Business by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 25, 2020
Where is your location pls
Re: How Lock Down Sent Me Back To Palm Oil Business by Chirowman(m): 10:33pm On May 25, 2020
EmmBim:
Where is your location pls
owerri
Re: How Lock Down Sent Me Back To Palm Oil Business by Chirowman(m): 5:34pm On May 26, 2020
delivery is now with Abc cargo Express
Re: How Lock Down Sent Me Back To Palm Oil Business by anozie09(m): 1:10am On Aug 15, 2020
Re: How Lock Down Sent Me Back To Palm Oil Business by anozie09(m): 2:45am On Oct 04, 2020
Re: How Lock Down Sent Me Back To Palm Oil Business by Sunkyphil(m): 6:08am On Oct 04, 2020
anozie09:
Good day Boss! I just sent you an email.. kindly accept and reply.. I need 1 or 2 connects from you! �

CC: Sunkyphil
i don't av access to dat email again
Re: How Lock Down Sent Me Back To Palm Oil Business by anozie09(m): 9:06am On Oct 04, 2020
Re: How Lock Down Sent Me Back To Palm Oil Business by Theophinio(m): 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2021
Chirowman:
well like i always say i deal in a lot of businesses .i have a mill but i employ people to run it ,because i was occupied with other businesses .but during the lock down i looked towards palm oil business ,i had to oversee it myself and it paid off.i made a post about it on nairaland and many people were placing orders they trust that was bestowed on me was much .goods where been sent to Northern states and Lagos where majority of they buyers placed orders and they where receiving their goods thanks to all. I have never underestimated nairaland in terms of business ,people will patronise you when you are honest ,sincere and trustworthy. you see when you run your business is better than employing someone to run it ,this lock down brought me closer to this business i often overlook . the returns wasn't encouraging when my employees gives me their profit break down but when i managed it with the same price they run it with profit was encouraging .If you are in business never give up keep pushing and if you employ people to run your business ,Always be close and inspect your business bring more ideas . most buyers will discourage your business innovation ,especially where it has to do with you transporting it to them .someone will ask for Cash on delivery ,its a killer in business from my own experience you will send your goods to them is either they switch off their phone when you call that your products has reached their location ,give you wrong address to frustrate you,tell you they don't have money that you will get your money after they make sells. some will even tell your delivery man they have paid you and if you are unfortunate your phone went off your products is gone.please i don't advise any business minded person to run pay on delivery ,most buyers don't have ideas of what sellers pass through to deliver their ordered goods especially they ones requesting pay on delivery .If its not pay before delivery or they buyer comes to your location don't frustrate yourself some buyers aren't worth the stress ,you can try Cash on delivery when it has to do with same location or area with you the seller but still yet you will meet the business Discourager as cash on delivery business owner. always instigate pay before delivery and build the trust with honesty ,it will open new ways for you.In this business as a trustworthy person ,i have met customers who turned friends . To every business man keep pushing you will reach your highest peak and achieve a great milestone ,always be honest and build the trust .

Hi sir
I would love to setup an oil mill, please apart from land, what is the price estimation for the machinery

(1) (Reply)

We Sell Adire Silk In Both Wholesale And Retail / Black Friday: Register Your Company In UK For Just 25k not 60k / Combined Regular And Online Directory For Nigeria Based Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.