Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

My Brown House Snake - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Brown House Snake (1439 Views)

Brown Female Chow Chow Available For Sale / Brown Rice Vs Noodles For Dogs??? / Brown Rice Available @ #15k Per 50kg. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brown House Snake by daveFBL: 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
Remember I posted about a pet snake I got, this is an update

The snake is doing just fine, I am as well... Its a young specie "brown house snake" , they are constrictors, non venomous.

4 meals already, it feeds once in 6days.

Last comments wasn't nice, I expect those sort of comment from a typical Nigerian, but truth is, I won't really put my life on the line by keeping an extreme venomous snake, if I will, I'd be extra careful. However keeping snake might be creepy to you, but it's passion to me, snake ain't the only animal/pet I have, that's what I deal with "pets/animals"... You can send me a message 08102396360 to learn more or acquire any pet you need. However, check the pictures well if you think I'm suffering the animal, it has a bowl for drinking water and bathing, a big wood to relax under and base to crawl on.

4 Likes

Re: My Brown House Snake by minasota(f): 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
Egungun be careful na express you dey go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brown House Snake by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
One would have underrated the power of Nairaland's FP, until you realize all the labour of the snake-loving mods this forum is blessed with, is not in vain.

This is a good development.
I think that little choking space is restricting it's movement. Why not allow it move freely around the house, play on your mattress and perhaps slither over your whole body too, as a way of having more soul-knitting with your beloved pet.

Then, you should start thinking about adding Cobra and Black Mamba to your collection of pets. Scorpion is another cute thing you should own.

Didn't you say, what others find creepy is passion to you? When you start having strange, dangerous passion, it's better to hurt such passion before it hurts you.
I wish your Egungun a safe trip on your adventure to the Express.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brown House Snake by suzzyboss(m): 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
Wow honestly you are trying....
I wanted to keep a snake once, When I was still young but my mama didn't let me.. She roasted the snake alive in the water bottle I kept it .. Good old days I cried that day...

1 Like

Re: My Brown House Snake by rottable(m): 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
What do you plan to do with this snake?
Re: My Brown House Snake by Vyzz: 1:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
This is FP material

And for u sir

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brown House Snake by wunmi590(m): 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
undecided

Have you ever heard of these guys before, they are super good at what they do.

Pray it doesn't end in tears

1 Like

Re: My Brown House Snake by bigcee(m): 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
daveFBL:
Remember I posted about a pet snake I got, this is an update

The snake is doing just fine, I am as well... Its a young specie "brown house snake" , they are constrictors, non venomous.

4 meals already, it feeds once in 6days.

Last comments wasn't nice, I expect those sort of comment from a typical Nigerian, but truth is, I won't really put my life on the line by keeping an extreme venomous snake, if I will, I'd be extra careful. However keeping snake might be creepy to you, but it's passion to me, snake ain't the only animal/pet I have, that's what I deal with "pets/animals"... You can send me a message 08102396360 to learn more or acquire any pet you need. However, check the pictures well if you think I'm suffering the animal, it has a bowl for drinking water and bathing, a big wood to relax under and base to crawl on.

Re: My Brown House Snake by KingAfo(m): 6:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nice one. One thing is sure. There won’t be rats � in your house again.

2 Likes

Re: My Brown House Snake by etibaba(m): 3:20am On Jun 07, 2020
Hmmmmmm, of all pets to have you chose a snake? Just continue.
Re: My Brown House Snake by kayswag100(m): 7:03am On Jun 07, 2020
Whao. Good to see the snake is doing well. What do you feed it? Mice?

Îf yes, how do you get them?
Re: My Brown House Snake by adisabarber(m): 8:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
You need a bigger container and you still haven't thought of how to regulate it's temperature.
Re: My Brown House Snake by NisforNicky: 10:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
OP your egungun dey highway..
angry
Re: My Brown House Snake by MrHighSea: 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
Creepy.

Op get Strong mind.
Re: My Brown House Snake by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 08, 2020
[right][/right] grin
Re: My Brown House Snake by oneman2k7: 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
Your egungun don finally enter express only waiting for dangote truck for a French kiss

1 Like

Re: My Brown House Snake by Bjornson01(m): 8:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
All of you shouting egun egun be carefull, but brown house (Boaedon Capensis)snakes are non venomous na, please take care of her very well jare. angry
Re: My Brown House Snake by Michael390(m): 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
sell d snake or a Rabbit to me
Re: My Brown House Snake by MrHu: 4:20am On Jun 09, 2020
I dare not raise snakes, I still prefer dogs
Re: My Brown House Snake by prosper87: 2:18am On Jul 12, 2020
wunmi590:
undecided
Have you ever heard of these guys before, they are super good at what they do.
Pray it doesn't end in tears
na them go carry u dance grin

(1) (Reply)

Please What Breed Is This? / Cute Lhasa Apso Puppies Needs New Homes... / Snake meat's is the best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.