Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Please What Breed Is This? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please What Breed Is This? (1464 Views)

What Breed Is This Dog / Please What Breed Is This / Which Dog Breed Is This (2) (3) (4)

Please What Breed Is This? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 31, 2021
It's starting to get really confusing, she's supposed to be an Eski but gradually looking like a mix breed. What are your thoughts? She's about 8 weeks here.

Re: Please What Breed Is This? by chatinent: 9:39am On Jan 31, 2021
I figured you wash with Good Mama.

Re: Please What Breed Is This? by Sundrus: 9:59am On Jan 31, 2021
I no know why i love dogs kiss as for those demonic cats wey dey come my compound come shiit & do nonsense, their days dey numbered.

OP u hardly find pure breeds nowadays oh. I sure say na mix breed be that.

Re: Please What Breed Is This? by Legalcriminal: 10:06am On Jan 31, 2021
The dog is cute anyways I don’t know why majority of Nigerians hate cats like this one above me

Re: Please What Breed Is This? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 31, 2021
chatinent:
I figured you wash with Good Mama.
Lol, yes I do grin
Re: Please What Breed Is This? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 31, 2021
Sundrus:
I no know why i love dogs kiss as for those demonic cats wey dey come my compound come shiit & do nonsense, their days dey numbered.

OP u hardly find pure breeds nowadays oh. I sure say na mix breed be that.

Honestly it's difficult to tell.
Re: Please What Breed Is This? by Xeedee: 10:17am On Jan 31, 2021
grossintel:
It's starting to get really confusing, she's supposed to be an Eski but gradually looking like a mix breed. What are your thoughts? She's about 8 weeks here.

That's a Japanese Spitz

Re: Please What Breed Is This? by Haroldjunior: 2:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
It's an American Eskimo. It's not a mixed breed. It doesn't look like a mixed in any way. That is what they should look like OP. Fine dog you have got too.
Re: Please What Breed Is This? by Gaint50: 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
grossintel:
what is the price you got it for?
Re: Please What Breed Is This? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
Xeedee:

That's a Japanese Spitz
Really looks like her, the person I bought it from said her parents where imported anyway.
Re: Please What Breed Is This? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
Haroldjunior:
It's an American Eskimo. It's not a mixed breed. It doesn't look like a mixed in any way. That is what they should look like OP. Fine dog you have got too.
Thank you, yes she's really cute. Everyone loves her but she doesn't trust strangers at all.

Re: Please What Breed Is This? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
Gaint50:
what is the price you got it for?
Re: Please What Breed Is This? by Haroldjunior: 12:53am On Feb 01, 2021
grossintel:
Thank you, yes she's really cute. Everyone loves her but she doesn't trust strangers at all.
Eskimos are very weary of strangers.
Re: Please What Breed Is This? by Gaint50: 8:00am On Feb 01, 2021
grossintel:
ur dog looks ok
Re: Please What Breed Is This? by Optimistguy1969: 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
grossintel:
Hi.
Sorry I had to quote you from an old thread.
Are you into crypto?

Kindly reply me please. Thank you
Re: Please What Breed Is This? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
Optimistguy1969:

Hi.
Sorry I had to quote you from an old thread.
Are you into crypto?

Kindly reply me please. Thank you
Sure, I deal on crypto on a regular.
Re: Please What Breed Is This? by Optimistguy1969: 11:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
grossintel:
Sure, I deal on crypto on a regular.

Can you teach me?
Please
Re: Please What Breed Is This? by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 03, 2021
Optimistguy1969:

Can you teach me?
Please
It depends on what you want to learn.
Re: Please What Breed Is This? by Optimistguy1969: 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
grossintel:
It depends on what you want to learn.
Things have not been easy for me since I lost my job.so I need something that will put food on my table,with change in my bank account. I don't know the branches, so just guide thru any one I can quickly learn.
Thank you
Re: Please What Breed Is This? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2021
Optimistguy1969:

Things have not been easy for me since I lost my job.so I need something that will put food on my table,with change in my bank account. I don't know the branches, so just guide thru any one I can quickly learn.
Thank you
Send me a message.
Re: Please What Breed Is This? by 9Stamp(f): 11:48am On Oct 18, 2021
grossintel:
Send me a message.
That guy is a troll. I hope he doesn't have your details yet
Re: Please What Breed Is This? by TheLoanGuy: 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
grossintel:
I just started raring a puppy and what is stressing me out is that it poops everywhere, I noticed the carton at the background of your picture, please is that for your dog to poop and wee in? If yes, I might just consider doing something like that, because my compound and environment isn't really place I can be taking mine out to wee.
Re: Please What Breed Is This? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
TheLoanGuy:
I just started raring a puppy and what is stressing me out is that it poops everywhere, I noticed the carton at the background of your picture, please is that for your dog to poop and wee in? If yes, I might just consider doing something like that, because my compound and environment isn't really place I can be taking mine out to wee.
Lol. Eskimo are very cute but stubborn! They usually try to get away with everything so don’t let their cuteness fool you. They are very intelligent but you need to show firmness in training, potty training my eski took me almost 2 months of shouting no cap! It’s not because they don’t remember you don’t like it but they play too much and just at the last minute they remember to poop but can’t make it to the litter box so they do it there.

So if you really want to train your pop to use the litter you need to dedicate your time oh and I hope you have energy to shout grin. But I have some tips for you that could make it easier.

If your pop is not up to 8 weeks old your wasting your time. Just clean it and wait till they are older because at this age their bladder is very tiny so they can’t hold pee for long or make it to the litter box when pressed.

When your pop turns 8 then start being strict.. Take it to wee every 30min or so and make it stay their until it wee or poop ( this will frustrate you sha so just have it in your mind). Say the wee word or any word you want to use in future to let the dog know you need it to pee or poop. If you don’t have one create one, this will save you stress in future.

Have it in mind that you will take the dog to pee and it won’t do it and immediately you get home it will do it inside, this is normal because they are still learning. But just make sure you make a loud sound to make them know you don’t like it and then take it to the spot you want her to pee in even if she has already done it just take it there and say the pee word!

You might think it’s not working but give it time, be consistent one day, over night you will see a drastic improvement.

This is the litter box I use now, my furniture guy made it for me. It’s called dog potty pouch, you can check it on YouTube. I advice you get it. I think some people sell the plastic one on Instagram. Avoid the wooden type like mine please.

Gone Too Soon. / Slantback Male German Shepherd Puppies!!! / My 1 Yr Old Female Alsatian Is Scared Of Strangers And Does Not Charge At All.