Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Why Is Nairaland Giving Special Treatment To MI Fans PHONE SECTION? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Is Nairaland Giving Special Treatment To MI Fans PHONE SECTION? (3118 Views)

This Rubbish Behavior On The Phone Section Should End. / So Guys In The Phone Section...what Do You Think? Is This Accurate, Or Stupid? / Most Stupid Quotes I've Seen On Nairaland Phone Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Nairaland Giving Special Treatment To MI Fans PHONE SECTION? by CaseTemplar(m): 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
sad
Re: Why Is Nairaland Giving Special Treatment To MI Fans PHONE SECTION? by 10thElement: 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
Elslim:
This moniker Talktalk4u went online and download Mi 9t pics and was shouting up and down that he was using the said phone while d phone was giving him issues.... Oga just prove me wrong... Upload your Mi9t phone near one pure water make we see if true true you even have one of the best phone of 2019 with you
show us where he got it from ? because i check the thread and saw its a legit phone talk the talk is right
Re: Why Is Nairaland Giving Special Treatment To MI Fans PHONE SECTION? by 10thElement: 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
AyamAnonymous:
You guys allow drágnat to ban shuntecnoinfinix because he spoke the truth. Forgotten that nobody can stop the truth...Redmi is here to stay argue with your overpriced substandard phone tongue
same way transsion, samsung and other brands will .... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is Nairaland Giving Special Treatment To MI Fans PHONE SECTION? by Felixswagg: 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
Everything we're doing here is education and banter.. Most of us Infinix fans only started posting cause of the attack we were receiving from Xiaomi fans.
I can only use Infinix in the $100 range. If l have Galaxy A20s money l cannot buy Infinix.
Am not happy that @talktalk4u has been suspended,. l just hope such doesn't happen going forward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nairaland Giving Special Treatment To MI Fans PHONE SECTION? by 10thElement: 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
seunfly:
lol, u were contacted as a contractor to speake for tecno marketer?

What does that makes u?
he isust here to clear the air ...and pass message from him
Re: Why Is Nairaland Giving Special Treatment To MI Fans PHONE SECTION? by 10thElement: 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
Elslim:

Yes now... Or he should hold the Mi9t in his palm and upload the about section of the phone..... Yeye de smell
see the guy post check the time

Re: Why Is Nairaland Giving Special Treatment To MI Fans PHONE SECTION? by Elslim: 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
10thElement:
show us where he got it from ? because i check the thread and saw its a legit phone talk the talk is right

Let him upload it close to a pure water sachet.... Sifini
Re: Why Is Nairaland Giving Special Treatment To MI Fans PHONE SECTION? by DarkJeddi(m): 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
Vyzz:
I am a redmi user but I see what u are saying...

And its true...

The way niggas de-market other brands why promoting theirs is bad...

U have to sell and let others sell..

If they give only u dey market, u no fit sell am finish am oo
What did you see that is very true?
That Xiaomi is being favored?

They are being favored and they had their thread banned?

They are being favored and no Xiaomi thread has been able to make it to front page,unlike the many Transsion threads?

They are being favored and someone is here claiming false information on the price of a product that has not yet arrived?

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Nairaland Giving Special Treatment To MI Fans PHONE SECTION? by DarkJeddi(m): 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
10thElement:
he is high on the truth
The truth?
The truth is that Xiaomi thread,the largest thread on the phone section is under ban..
That is a truth you cannot cover up..

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Nairaland Giving Special Treatment To MI Fans PHONE SECTION? by osixkikz(m): 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
The same infinix fans will get mad when itel sells a 1gb ram phone for 35k. They should not talk na. If you direct them to another brand, they tag it 'a china ' product.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Nairaland Giving Special Treatment To MI Fans PHONE SECTION? by Vyzz: 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
DarkJeddi:

They are being favored and no Xiaomi thread has been able to make it to front page,unlike the many Transsion threads?

They are being favored and someone is here claiming false information on the price of a product that has not yet arrived?

If u read well I didn't say the were being favoured but....

Xiaomi guys are de-marketing other brands.

Go to any tecno or infinix thread and see for ur sef bro
Re: Why Is Nairaland Giving Special Treatment To MI Fans PHONE SECTION? by omotoyecable(f): 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
They were given preferential treatment yet a page of 7k plus was closed? Make it make sense abeg

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Nairaland Giving Special Treatment To MI Fans PHONE SECTION? by Kenneth10110(m): 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
The day this particular XA fans compared their phones to Samsung and IPhone i decided to ignore them.
Re: Why Is Nairaland Giving Special Treatment To MI Fans PHONE SECTION? by ubev01(m): 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
Kenneth10110:
The day this particular XA fans compared their phones to Samsung and IPhone i decided to ignore them.
I'm trying to make some sense from this nonsense you posted, all i see is senselessness. Think before you post next time

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Nairaland Giving Special Treatment To MI Fans PHONE SECTION? by Tolu95(m): 11:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
I am using Mi9t and I can say all the allegations against Mi9t is not wrong. Or you bought a broken device from someone. I have updated my device more than up to 2 times without any hussle. I even upgrade my miui from 11 to 12 without any issue. I make use of xbox one pad to play Cod (I am not a big fan of pubg) without any issue. I have and play pubg without using pad like once or twice in a month without any problem. Headset works perfectly. I can't even play online games without headset. Xml or what did you call it,i have never come across that before in my life.

Mi9t to the world. I forgot to mention that the camera is super. I am not a camera freak but the default camera is dope. I don't even use gcam. I didn't use the app. I install it and use it for a day or two just to test it and I didn't notice any big difference.

I will gain nothing from lying. I have used xiaomi note 5 pro that spoil after a year. That does not mean I should bad mouth all xiaomi note 5 pro.

Wise up

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Nairaland Giving Special Treatment To MI Fans PHONE SECTION? by Kenneth10110(m): 12:10am On Jun 07, 2020
ubev01:
I'm trying to make some sense from this nonsense you posted, all i see is senselessness. Think before you post next time

Ignore them

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nairaland Giving Special Treatment To MI Fans PHONE SECTION? by skywalker240(m): 10:08am On Jun 07, 2020
DarkJeddi:

who else can explain it better than the way you just explained it, NO ONE

you spoked the 101% infinite bitter truth.
Re: Why Is Nairaland Giving Special Treatment To MI Fans PHONE SECTION? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 07, 2020
Am one of those who used to waste money on many brands years ago and I hardly go in a year without buying new phone and when they start giving me small issues, I stop using them. I don't like repairing fones. I don't believe a phone can be used for long without repairing before now. Until I come across Xiaomi thread. I am an active user of Xiaomi and was active in their thread for long and I have bought up to 10 for my family members and recommended some for my Tecno die hard friends ever since then. Ever since I started using the phone, I have never seen any reasons changing phones cos they won't even get spoilt and its serving our needs.
My first Xiaomi phone redmi 5 plus is still working as ever without any issues and still have good battery quality 2 years plus now.
It's not favorism, it's called deliverance from shackles of craps like infinix and Tecno. I believe you mean the opposite of what you said. To be frank, Xiaomi really affect the market of all those craps and it's paining them. Who knows something went underneath before that thread closed. Even s.eun used to visit the place sometimes.

10 Likes

Re: Why Is Nairaland Giving Special Treatment To MI Fans PHONE SECTION? by 10thElement: 8:06am On Jun 08, 2020
omotoyecable:
They were given preferential treatment yet a page of 7k plus was closed? Make it make sense abeg
it happen because of their attitude grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Nairaland Giving Special Treatment To MI Fans PHONE SECTION? by 10thElement: 8:07am On Jun 08, 2020
priceaction:
Am one of those who used to waste money on many brands years ago and I hardly go in a year without buying new phone and when they start giving me small issues, I stop using them. I don't like repairing fones. I don't believe a phone can be used for long without repairing before now. Until I come across Xiaomi thread. I am an active user of Xiaomi and was active in their thread for long and I have bought up to 10 for my family members and recommended some for my Tecno die hard friends ever since then. Ever since I started using the phone, I have never seen any reasons changing phones cos they won't even get spoilt and its serving our needs.
My first Xiaomi phone redmi 5 plus is still working as ever without any issues and still have good battery quality 2 years plus now.
It's not favorism, it's called deliverance from shackles of craps like infinix and Tecno. I believe you mean the opposite of what you said. To be frank, Xiaomi really affect the market of all those craps and it's paining them. Who knows something went underneath before that thread closed. Even s.eun used to visit the place sometimes.
oga keep you article to your self
Re: Why Is Nairaland Giving Special Treatment To MI Fans PHONE SECTION? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 08, 2020
10thElement:
Hmmm this is very bad Nairaland should wake before one day only MI fans will be using this forum ...
No. More like one day all is us will become MI fans. Tecno isa scam. Thank God for Mi for delivering us from CRAPNO and SHITFINIX.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nairaland Giving Special Treatment To MI Fans PHONE SECTION? by dustmalik: 11:47am On Jun 08, 2020
Tolu95:
I am using Mi9t and I can say all the allegations against Mi9t is not wrong. Or you bought a broken device from someone. I have updated my device more than up to 2 times without any hussle. I even upgrade my miui from 11 to 12 without any issue. I make use of xbox one pad to play Cod (I am not a big fan of pubg) without any issue. I have and play pubg without using pad like once or twice in a month without any problem. Headset works perfectly. I can't even play online games without headset. Xml or what did you call it,i have never come across that before in my life.

Mi9t to the world. I forgot to mention that the camera is super. I am not a camera freak but the default camera is dope. I don't even use gcam. I didn't use the app. I install it and use it for a day or two just to test it and I didn't notice any big difference.

I will gain nothing from lying. I have used xiaomi note 5 pro that spoil after a year. That does not mean I should bad mouth all xiaomi note 5 pro.

Wise up
Correct your sentence
Re: Why Is Nairaland Giving Special Treatment To MI Fans PHONE SECTION? by omotoyecable(f): 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
10thElement:
it happen because of their attitude grin grin grin grin
that doesn't make sense... That doesn't justify closing an entire thread, isn't it better if those deliberately attacking each other were called out?
Re: Why Is Nairaland Giving Special Treatment To MI Fans PHONE SECTION? by theFilmtric: 3:28am On Nov 09, 2020
Elslim:
This moniker Talktalk4u went online and download Mi 9t pics and was shouting up and down that he was using the said phone while d phone was giving him issues.... Oga just prove me wrong... Upload your Mi9t phone near one pure water make we see if true true you even have one of the best phone of 2019 with you
Talktalk4u posted this
theFilmtricsay

Re: Why Is Nairaland Giving Special Treatment To MI Fans PHONE SECTION? by Emeka71(m): 6:52am On Nov 09, 2020
Darthvader93:
@RGBshield

I think it is actually the opposite.

I can list a lot of popular monikers that have been banned by the mods because they stand against Transsion.

The Xiaomi thread of over 7000 pages is locked.

How is that favouritism?

In fact I think it's Transsion marketers that are favoured by NL. Any post about Transsion products make it straight to front page but the mods never push other topics to front page.

Don't be a hypocrite sir. Thank you.
The moderators don't have the ability to ban users but to delete topics and I don't think they have the time to do that though I think dragnet is a xiaomi fan.
Re: Why Is Nairaland Giving Special Treatment To MI Fans PHONE SECTION? by Emeka71(m): 7:37am On Nov 09, 2020
omotoyecable:
But seems the topic is opened.
Re: Why Is Nairaland Giving Special Treatment To MI Fans PHONE SECTION? by Elslim: 7:51am On Nov 09, 2020
theFilmtric:

Talktalk4u posted this
theFilmtricsay

Are you his mouthpiece

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unable To Make Whatsapp Voice And Video Calls. / Infinix Hot 4 X557 (with pic) / Tecno Spark K7 Or Spark Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.