Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Unable To Make Whatsapp Voice And Video Calls. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unable To Make Whatsapp Voice And Video Calls. (3090 Views)

Whatsapp Voice Note Is The Best Invention / Whatsapp Introduces Screen Sharing For Video Calls / Facebook Launches The Ai-powered Facebook Portal And Portal Plus For Video Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unable To Make Whatsapp Voice And Video Calls. by beinstein(m): 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
Someone should please come to my rescue.
I've tried using different SIM cards, yet same message.
What could be the problem?

Re: Unable To Make Whatsapp Voice And Video Calls. by Tintinnoty(m): 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
Are you using VPN?
Re: Unable To Make Whatsapp Voice And Video Calls. by beinstein(m): 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
Tintinnoty:
Are you using VPN?
No, I'm not using VPN.
Re: Unable To Make Whatsapp Voice And Video Calls. by festwiz(m): 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
beinstein:
Someone should please come to my rescue.
I've tried using different SIM cards, yet same message.
What could be the problem?

Turn off data saver and retry. If it persists, restart your phone. Also make sure you're not behind on updates, i.e if you're aren't using a mod WhatsApp messenger.
Re: Unable To Make Whatsapp Voice And Video Calls. by beinstein(m): 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
festwiz:

Turn off data saver and retry. If it persists, restart your phone. Also make sure you're not behind on updates, i.e if you're aren't using a mod WhatsApp messenger.

Thanks a ton bro.
I just solved the problem, and I can now make both voice and video calls.
I'm using "forced 4G LTE" app, and set it on "only 4G.
Apparently, one can't make calls or receive calls using using only 4G, hence the problem I was having making calls with WhatsApp.
I no know say e dey affect WhatsApp too.
Thanks for your time, brother.

2 Likes

Re: Unable To Make Whatsapp Voice And Video Calls. by Tonyblinky(m): 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2020
So pls how did u fix the problem?

Quote author=beinstein post=91705718]

Thanks a ton bro.
Apparently, one can't make calls or receive calls using using only 4G, hence the problem I was having making calls with WhatsApp.
Thanks for your time, brother. [/quote]
Re: Unable To Make Whatsapp Voice And Video Calls. by beinstein(m): 9:32am On Oct 15, 2020
Tonyblinky:
So pls how did u fix the problem?

Quote author=beinstein post=91705718]

Thanks a ton bro.
Thanks for your time, brother.

Read my post again.
I explained it there.

(1) (Reply)

It's Like Slot No Longer Sells Phones From This Company / Nokia Lumia 1320 Review / Glo "Huge Data Bundle" Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.