Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,052 members, 7,814,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria (51008 Views)

“It’s Not Rape”: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Opinion On The Chrisland Tape. / Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Mother's Day With 3 Generations Photo / Real Warri Pikin And Husband's Marriage Introduction Photo (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
Zoie:

shocked
You are just looking for a free dick cheesy
Beasty
Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
BillKapri96:

Any pit wey dem dig for me, I Jump am pass
You don enter this one
Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
mmars:

You are just looking for a free dick cheesy
Beasty
Definitely not your shrivelled bent deek, full of warts.
Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by Champneys: 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
Tonto Dikeh Oloorun!
Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by BillKapri96: 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
mmars:

You don enter this one

No I jump am o.
Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by Oluromantic: 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
stanliwise:
If brain dey pain you, you nor go keep quiet.
where in my post did I tell you I was supporting Tonto Dikeh?
Just because you feel Tonto is the bad girl doesn't mean Churhill is Angel.
When it comes to problem between two people who has been before you know them, then it is best judge them based on what you know rather than what they make you believe.
It's an advice.
Person weh brain dey pain no dey know say brain dey pain am o. Where did u see me support Churchill. Malu. You shd have kept quiet instead of starting up with a quote that's bigger than ur brain can carry
Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
Zoie:

Definitely not your shrivelled bent deek, full of warts.
Actually my dick repels ugly humans in beast form

1 Like

Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
BillKapri96:

No I jump am o.
I already poured the sand on you
Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by Nyoyokoone: 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
undecided
Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by noziz(m): 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
cry see the shape of that one Toto dey show. Tell me, if guy approach that one tell ham sey e wan Bleep her, she no come gree , no be rape go be e him next line of action with the wey d Toto set finish!
Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by Proudlytips: 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
ok
Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by BillKapri96: 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
mmars:

I already poured the sand on you

No be me you see
Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by bonnyhope: 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Sadly, in Nigeria, there's a guy on vacation called "JUSTICE"

Some potential rapist are already analysing the shapes of the protesters...

You are the potential culprit here...is only shape you see in that picture
Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
mmars:

Actually my dick repels ugly humans in beast form
Actually your dick can't do jack. Stop making noise
Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by fredylee: 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
End provocative dressing! Ban nudity from our so called super stars, ban blue scenes from our local movie industry, ban lurid lyrics from our local music. Let's start from there.
Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
Zoie:

Actually your dick can't do jack. Stop making noise
Even if does shit when a troll like you is around am gonna cut it off with my perfect teeth grin
Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
BillKapri96:

No be me you see
I will recognize that your flat head anywhere any time
Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by nobone(f): 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
Tonto, it had tayed o!
Meanwhile, nice one from you.
Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by dapadawee: 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Sadly, in Nigeria, there's a guy on vacation called "JUSTICE"

Some potential rapist are already analysing the shapes of the protesters...
hope he resumes before 2900
Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by kurupt1: 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
Vickmanny22:
*A MUST READ*

‌Our society, hell! the world at large has focused so much on the girl child, that it pays little or no attention to the boy child. the society teaches the girl child, how to take care of her body, how to behave, how to sit, how to protect her body, how to be strong, some societies even go further to teach the girl child how to take care of a home, some say it's the woman who manages her home. what her home is, it's what she made of it. But the society has failed to do likewise to the boy child. Forgetting the both are essential to the society, both needs to function well for the society to be better. We shouldn't teach a girl child how to dress properly and not teach the boy child how to respect himself and respect people's choice of wear, we shouldn't tell the girl child not to be alone or walk with a guy on a lonely road or place, and not teach the boy child self discipline, we can't tell a girl child not to go to a guys house and not teach the boy child consent and self restriction, we cannot teach a girl child how to sit properly and not teach a boy child how not to be pervy. In order for rape to reduce and stop in our society both gender must be taught on how to prevent it. This one sided gender awareness teachings must stop in our society. The boys in our society must know that there is no excuse for rape, whether a girl is naked and she says no look away and lock up, she eats your money and run, rape is no way to revenge, she puts you on and later says no, die her matter, rape is not the answer. Remember there is no excuse whatsoever in this world that justifies rape. Also sex education should be made compulsory in our educational system starting from junior secondary classes upwards. We should all join hands to solve and put an end to this terrible social menace that is ravaging our society. Thanks.
#saynotorape
#consentiskey
#sexeducationistheway
The person that wrote this is a fool and doesn't have sense.Who told you men are not trained well
Let men be men for Christ sake!!!
So it's justifiable for a woman to swindle you and eat ur money abi? Fvcking white Knight, fvcking captain save a hoe!
Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by princejenks(m): 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
mmars:
Artificial vs Natural
team natural pls
Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by yuswrld20(m): 12:01am On Jun 07, 2020
she is a philanthropist
Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by Sojiboi(m): 7:15am On Jun 07, 2020
I still dey find the shape wey tonto dike use knife cut her nyash put nawao,see real warri pikin looking like a bag of money
Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by MCIU: 11:42am On Jun 07, 2020
Rediff1:
These Anatomical women can't have straight leg. Their femoral angle are larger than that of men.
Despite that they are aware of that, they would still Estelle Berglin “Swealife” – Julius Dein’s Girlfriend keep on wearing skimpy and tighted dress.

I also can't believe despite all the Level of Tonto's Drama, she still has the Soft side.

Check on the below announcement
Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by seriousstudies: 3:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
She is now following real warri pikin. Grays why .
Amotolongbo:
The very first time Tonto Dikeh ever did something that doesn’t rape common sense.

Good for her. I wish she can continue like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Nollywood Actress Makes Money Only From Acting- Rachel Lawani / My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido / Nude Lady Rocks Wizkid's Body Paint (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.