Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria (51034 Views)

“It’s Not Rape”: Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Opinion On The Chrisland Tape. / Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Mother's Day With 3 Generations Photo / Real Warri Pikin And Husband's Marriage Introduction Photo (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by Kizzygentle: 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
G
Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by Aksnoopy: 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hezmatosky:
Nigerian slay queens legs can never be straight sad
Anatomically women can't have straight leg. Their femoral angle are larger than that of men. It's that way so as to anchor the ass!

1 Like

Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by mulerogold(m): 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
National Assembly is on top of the matter.
It shall end well.
Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by Stillthebest: 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
The very first time Tonto Dikeh ever did something that doesn’t rape common sense.

Good for her. I wish she can continue like this

Really? As dramatic as she is ,she has a functioning NGO

1 Like

Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by Hezmatosky: 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Anatomical women can't have straight leg. Their femoral angle are larger than that of men. It's that way so as to anchor the ass!
If am a Nigerian woman, I should be ashamed of myself whenever I see Sharapova grin
Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by johnmattew: 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
hypocrites.. but they supported their rapist pastor
Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by Stillthebest: 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
Magikmajek:
I hope they not only posing for the camera

How would they have posed for the reality then?

1 Like

Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by BillKapri96: 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
mmars:
Artificial vs Natural

That's the only thing you saw, right?
#LazyNigerianYouth

2 Likes

Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by Farki: 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nice an actual protest which will have an impact on the society. For once I'm actually agreeing with Tonto.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by keentola(m): 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.”
– Bill Patterson

Do You Know hat you can get 5 books for as low as 300 naira?

Now That You Know, what is stopping You from contacting me for your Books?

I sell ALL kinds of Books. My number is in my Bio.
Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by olamariamjonez(m): 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
is a gud 1.
Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by johnmattew: 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
The very first time Tonto Dikeh ever did something that doesn’t rape common sense.

Good for her. I wish she can continue like this
isn't she hypocritical?...wasn't she the one ,along side kemi Olunloyo that were defending fatoyinbo during busola's rape saga?
Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by JasonScoolari: 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sweeetheart:
all these olosho carrying placard to stigmatize men

enough of the stereotype. not all men go dumb because of pussy

all rapists should be prosecuted without influencing justice
Just imagine the truckload of bullshit you type here.

What a shame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by letitrainnow(m): 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Great moves, nice pic, especially number __ pix.
Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by Aksnoopy: 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hezmatosky:

If am a Nigerian woman, I should be ashamed of myself whenever I see Sharapova grin
Lol! No, you should be proud of yourself whenever you see Serena Williams. grin

4 Likes

Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by styless(f): 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
tonto
Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by Lumig: 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
This is not about rape at all, but SHOW-YOUR-CURVES-CAMPAIGN. We are never serious as a people. Opportunists gbogbo undecided

1 Like

Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by Segzy19: 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
Bro, I shall be praying for you.
SultanOfAbia:
There is something sexy when
A woman raises both hands up
Exposing the Breast open and free to touch

I wish they can hold that placard up for 1 min
while i squish both their boobs..
Na boobs me like ooh Say No to rape

1 Like

Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
Magikmajek:
I hope they not only posing for the camera
they are , other countries rioting , do you see them pose like this? Do the camera only focus on the celebrities or the event as a whole , seeing the two standing side by side tells you it's for the camara

1 Like

Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
Justbehave:
Tonto Dike Kwa? This one that used her bad mouth to do something more than rape to Churchill. Say no to rape.
It's ironic how she was quick to body shame but now she's pulling the No-Rape card lol

1 Like

Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
Lumig:
This is not about rape at all, but show-your-curves-campaign. We are never serious in this country. Opportunists gbogbo undecidedThis is not about rape at all, but show-your-curves-campaign. We are never serious in this country. Opportunists gbogbo
well said
Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by Hezmatosky: 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Lol! No, you should be proud of yourself whenever you see Serena Williams. grin
That na Nigerian girl naw kiss

2 Likes

Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
#notorape #noexcusetorape #besane Yes there is no excuse to rape.. but that shouldn't say we should lose our sense of human to appear moderate and decent be it male or female...
Not everyone in the world today is responsible and sane.. some people are just evil that they take chances of woman dressing shabby...
Just as a some Nigerian policeman sees a guy with tattoo as a Yahoo boy. So as some guys see a lady dress shabby as a prostitute, so they take advantage...
Although even we have cases of people dress responsible even with hijab and un-seductive cloth and still got raped, yes!! But most of those cases of rape lead to death, (the intention of the rapist is murder which is for ritual purpose or an extraordinary purposes) the rapist should be treated as a 1st degree murderer or manslaughter, not rapist..

The bottom line is rape has been existing since, before our great grandfathers days.. it wasn't just common as of today, and the reason of it rampant today is because, ladies has lose sense in dressing, same as guys, mind you anybody that is involved in rape is evil and has lose is sense of human, not everybody we see is still sane, let's play our part to be sane in the way we appear and look and leave the rest to God not to be a victim..
#notorape #noexcusetorape #besane

1 Like

Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
BillKapri96:

That's the only thing you saw, right?
#LazyNigerianYouth
Sorry ohh
.hard working Nigeria youth ...Mind your business
Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by Justbehave(m): 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
GeeJack:

It's unironic how she was quick to body shame but now she's pulling the No-Rape card lol
You dey mind the hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by wink2015(m): 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
That one that call herself "WARRI PIKIN"

WE NO KNOW AM FOR WARRI O !

Na who she be self ?

TONTO DIKEH we know !

But who be WARRI PIKIN ?
Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by DModeCntStopMe: 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
Are they really protesting or they are showcasing their curves.

Say NO to RAPE
Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by wink2015(m): 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
That BODY HUGE these protester wear fit PROMOTE RAPE O !

IT IS TOO SHOW BODY !
Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
Farki:
Nice an actual protest which will have an impact on the society. For once I'm actually agreeing with Tonto.
it's obviously for the camara she is literally posing , in other rioting/protesting countries , do you see the camera focus on their celebrities or the actual event ? ,

These are just drama queens
Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by Bahamas95(m): 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
What's that policeman in the last picture staring at? grin
Re: Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria by diziki: 1:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
Tontolet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Gets A Customized PJ Floormat For His Newfound Status (Video) / Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst / Sophie Rammal's White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.