Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

The New Joomla - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The New Joomla (661 Views)

Who Can Do This Joomla Job? / How To Change Admin Password In Joomla From Locahost! / I Need A Reliable And Affordable Host For Joomla And Wordpress. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Joomla by naijabloggie(m): 2:30pm On Jan 22, 2011
Anyone tried the new joomla? Joomla 1.6 is really cool, download it from joomlaforge and try it out. It seems like joomla have dealt with some of the problems with 1.5 like nested categories, permissions and stuff like that. I'm absolutely loving it!
Re: The New Joomla by ilosiwaju: 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2011
Tried it briefly but the problem is that my favourite extensions are yet to be compatible with 1.6. How do you cope with old extensions?
Re: The New Joomla by yawatide(f): 4:06pm On Feb 02, 2011
Typically, you don't want to jump on the bandwagon of a new product. You want to give it some time to "mature". In the case of joomla, "mature" means giving it time for the extensions to be compatible with the new version wink

(1) (Reply)

Ebook Cover Design / Bing Robot Wahala / Review This Javascript Effect On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.