Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

If You Want To Get Your Own Website,built For, And Be Your Own Without Wordpress - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / If You Want To Get Your Own Website,built For, And Be Your Own Without Wordpress (399 Views)

I Need Help With Making Small Changes To A Website Built With A Php Script / ##Get professional P2P (PH-GH ) Website Built From Scratch (No Copy Work)! / ##Get professional P2P (PH-GH ) Website Built From Scratch (No Copy Work)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Get Your Own Website,built For, And Be Your Own Without Wordpress by andersononwubuy: 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
Visit Fiverr using the link below, they have tons of good freelance web developers, that will make good and affordable websites just the way you want, like in the picture below that's one of my finished work, so just click on the link if interested

https://www.facebook.com/100044354715315/posts/189503999204756/?app=fbl

Re: If You Want To Get Your Own Website,built For, And Be Your Own Without Wordpress by nzechu(m): 7:09am On Jun 07, 2020
Hello @lyfe thanks for the other thread that was deleted. Pls I downloaded the zip files about 4gb but the password isn't working. Freetuts.download isn't working. Pls help

(1) (Reply)

Get Best Sitecore Training By Industry Experts At Cheap Price / PHP Or Nodejs? / If You're Learning Programming Like This, Programming Isn't For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.