Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Please What Is The Truth Behind Forex Trading, Is It Safe? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please What Is The Truth Behind Forex Trading, Is It Safe? (624 Views)

Is It Safe To Keep Money In My Opay Wallet? / Betking Trading Is Boom!! You Make Atleast 10k Weekly / Ndic – “digital Currency Trading Is Not Legal In Nigeria” See Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is The Truth Behind Forex Trading, Is It Safe? by tellsblinks(m): 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
good morning

my girl freind invested 160k in forex this pandemic, when she told me about it fear gripped me cause I thought of other things she could use the money to do.

I really want to ask, is forex really safe?? would her money increase as they claim? or is her money gone??

please I need honest reviews
Re: Please What Is The Truth Behind Forex Trading, Is It Safe? by Timcy01(m): 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
Forex trading is not an investment. Also, forex trading has its risk.

As regards safety, it is safe only when you are trading on your own.

If she didn't send the money to a trusted person, I am afraid she might just have been scammed.

During this pandemic alot of scammers are every where asking people to invest in forex with the hope that their money will increase or even double after a period of time.

If that is the kind of investment your girlfriend did then she has entered one chance.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Is The Truth Behind Forex Trading, Is It Safe? by Fibonacci88: 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
Invest how..if she paid a phony company that promised to trade for her and pay her then sorry her money don Waka. If she funded her trading account with little or no knowledge of how d market works, also sorry she might lose all her money. Forex is not a one day stuff. A lot of Nigerians are too lazy to learn they just want to cash out that's y a lot of scammers are ripping ppl of in d name of forex. Forex is very legit if u know how to trade. I trade and earn reasonably from fx so I know what it entails. Success in fx doesn't come in easily. It takes lot of commitment to learn. Sadly a lot of Nigerians want to earn without learning.

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Truth Behind Forex Trading, Is It Safe? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
Forex trading is like putting water into a basket,the more you look the less you see.
It's full of losses upon losses but those brokers and forex tutors won't tell you the truth.

If you are looking for business to do go for something realistic.
If you're looking for something to do online you can invest in online agricultural schemes that are insured their are lots of them online.

You can buy and sell imported used items from USA classified online marketplaces like cars, laptops, phones etc.

You can go into Amazon programs like Amazon Kindle, Amazon mturk,their is also one where you're paid to give reviews.

Also you can learn skills like animation, content writing and many more then register on freelance sites to hustle.
Re: Please What Is The Truth Behind Forex Trading, Is It Safe? by OYENIYIJK: 2:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Weedsmoker:
Forex trading is like putting water into a basket,the more you look the less you see.
It's full of losses upon losses but those brokers and forex tutors won't tell you the truth.

If you're looking for something to do online you can invest in online agricultural schemes that are insured their are lots of them online.

You can buy and sell imported used items from USA classified online marketplaces like cars, laptops, phones etc.

You can go into Amazon programs like Amazon Kindle, Amazon mturk,their is also one where you're paid to give reviews.

Also you can learn skills like animation, content writing and many more then register on freelance sites to hustle.
You are right. Forex is real but ain't easy and so also no free money anywhere.
I prefer to go something realistic as you said but I can learn it Sha. Knowledge no dey too much cool
Re: Please What Is The Truth Behind Forex Trading, Is It Safe? by tellsblinks(m): 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
Weedsmoker:

please can she quit now?? or is it late?
Re: Please What Is The Truth Behind Forex Trading, Is It Safe? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
tellsblinks:

please can she quit now?? or is it late?
I think is possible to still get her money back but their are rules guiding this investments.If she wants to withdraw her investment she probably might not get 100% of the funds.

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Excites Smes With Digital Cashflow Lending / How Much Will It Cost To Start A Cyber Cafe With 10 Laptops? / Teach English Online To Foreign Students. Get Paid Over #180,000 Monthly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.