Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

I Don’t Need 2nd Term, I'll Go To The US To Enjoy My Money- Abdullahi Sule - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Need 2nd Term, I'll Go To The US To Enjoy My Money- Abdullahi Sule (2807 Views)

Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) / Nassarawa Governor, Abdullahi Sule Praying Over The Corpse Of His Son / Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Need 2nd Term, I'll Go To The US To Enjoy My Money- Abdullahi Sule by maupe: 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
 June 6, 2020
Lagos, Nigeria
7:33PM

Nasarawa State Governor, Abdullahi Sule, has said that he is not bothered about being re-elected in 2023.

In a chat with journalists in Lafia, the state capital, to mark his first anniversary in office, the governor said he was grateful to God for giving him a four-year mandate; a period he deems long enough for him to contribute his quota to the development of the state.

The governor, who was responding to a question on the speculation around the state that the people might not be ready to re-elect him in 2023, said he was ready to return to the US or Saudi Arabia to enjoy his life after his four-year mandate.

According to him, “one thing I have never been threatened about in life is my second term as governor. Let me tell you, in 1998, while working in the US, I felt I was bored. I took my early retirement package from an oil company, I went and set up our small company and we were running our business.

“I thought that was it. I never knew I was going to return to Nigeria as a whole, not to talk of coming to Nigeria to set up a company and become MD African Petroleum and later become GMD in Dangote company.

“That was even when I started enjoying life; not today.

“So I went through all these as extra to me in life; things I never thought would happen, but because God has blessed me that it will happen and it actually happened.

“Then out of the blues, from nowhere, I’m now a governor, and somebody is saying one term, and then I will cry, sleep and die? To hell with him!
One term, yes, it’s fine. That is how I look at it. One term is good enough.

Almighty Allah, I thank you very much for giving me one term.

“So it has never shaken me, it has never scared me, and it will never do. I mean it from the bottom of my heart.

“If I do one term, walahi talahi, walahi talahi, I will go and retire either in America or in Saudi Arabia and live my life peacefully. And I know that no EFCC will call me, because I am not stealing government’s money.

“So one term, then so what? To hell with one term!

“Let me tell you, I’m happy to take it, so I will never have sleeping problem because somebody says one term.

“I never and I think I will never have a problem,” he said.

https://observerstimes.com/i-dont-need-second-term-i-am-ready-to-return-to-us-or-saudi-arabia-to-enjoy-my-life-after-1st-term-says-nasarawa-governor/

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Need 2nd Term, I'll Go To The US To Enjoy My Money- Abdullahi Sule by Braintrain: 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
Abeg make I join body enjoy the money too
Nija hard

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Need 2nd Term, I'll Go To The US To Enjoy My Money- Abdullahi Sule by Tetrahedron: 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
I hope you guys are watching

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need 2nd Term, I'll Go To The US To Enjoy My Money- Abdullahi Sule by serverconnect(m): 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
Before you go for second term, ask yourself if their is any pending or unfinished project.

If no, go and enjoy yourself before you die for one sickness or the other.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need 2nd Term, I'll Go To The US To Enjoy My Money- Abdullahi Sule by XXLMANDIGO: 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
The USA your religion vilify all the time. Thank God Saudi Arabia is not a world power like USA, else we would have been forced to convert to Islam or beheaded.

What are they always looking for in the Countries of Infidels??

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Need 2nd Term, I'll Go To The US To Enjoy My Money- Abdullahi Sule by johnmartus(m): 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
Very unfortunate.
Re: I Don’t Need 2nd Term, I'll Go To The US To Enjoy My Money- Abdullahi Sule by festacman(m): 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
My deductions are that Gov. Abdullahi Sule didn't desire to be governor but was head-hunted by godfathers to serve their purposes. So it is either he is not doing well in office or he hasn't met his godfathers' demands. Whatever it is, it is obvious the godfathers are threatening him seriously and he is at loss on how to handle them. So he decides to call their bluff and settle for one term.

The danger is that with his laidback attitude the godfather may still have him impeached as punishment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Need 2nd Term, I'll Go To The US To Enjoy My Money- Abdullahi Sule by Throwback: 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
A man who is sure of himself.

He is basically saying he does not need politcal office to enjoy life and wealth.

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Need 2nd Term, I'll Go To The US To Enjoy My Money- Abdullahi Sule by NorthSharper(m): 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
The USA your religion vilify all the time.

Thank God Saudi Arabia is not a world power like USA, else we would have been forced to convert to Islam or beheaded

What are they always looking for in the Countries of Infidels ??

You must be one of the worst religious bigots to have ever polluted this forum, if this your totally senseless, rabidly hateful and myopically irrelevant trash you posted above is all what your poisoned, little brains could come up with as a response to the governor's interview!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Need 2nd Term, I'll Go To The US To Enjoy My Money- Abdullahi Sule by ThatFairGuy: 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
He shouldn't have vy for the position at first. Hope he doesn't receives salary

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need 2nd Term, I'll Go To The US To Enjoy My Money- Abdullahi Sule by Righteousness89(m): 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
I Love This Man!

This is my Kind of Person!

Life is Not by Struggle! It is a Gift From GOD!

One thing that I have learnt in Life is to Move at GOD'S Space! You may not be Fast but you will get to your destination at The Right time. And it will be Stresslessly!

7 Likes

Re: I Don’t Need 2nd Term, I'll Go To The US To Enjoy My Money- Abdullahi Sule by XXLMANDIGO: 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
E pain am. No church in Saudi Arabia, no Hyman rights in most of these Muslim nations yet you will be seeking equality, fundamental human rights in the west,and when they finally allow you folks in, you start radicalizing and bombing them.

Why can't you be living in Yemen ,Saudi Arabia, Iran or even Oman. Can't you all leave the USA and the west alone?

NorthSharper:

You must be one of the worst religious bigots to have ever polluted this forum, if this your totally senseless, rabidly hateful and myopically irrelevant trash you posted above is all what your poisoned, little brains could come up with as a response to the governor's interview!

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need 2nd Term, I'll Go To The US To Enjoy My Money- Abdullahi Sule by yoruba1914: 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
He shouldn't have vy for the position at first. Hope he doesn't receives salary
no mind the clown, ma reverse psychology. He knowns nigerians are mugus and they let their emotions think 4 them. Same way the whites in america use the race card to win the black votes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Need 2nd Term, I'll Go To The US To Enjoy My Money- Abdullahi Sule by Corporate2020: 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
The USA your religion vilify all the time. Thank God Saudi Arabia is not a world power like USA, else we would have been forced to convert to Islam or beheaded.

What are they always looking for in the Countries of Infidels??

This hatred and bitterness that your parents planted in you is one of the numerous reasons why you are sad, bitter, frustrated, depressed and suicidal.

Muslims are not begging to be friend with people who worship three gods. Islamic nations don't go to beg pagans in US and UE for money. Instead, Islamic nations give you pagans money at zero interest rate whereas your fellow pagans in World Bank and IFC give you loans at neck cutting rates.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Need 2nd Term, I'll Go To The US To Enjoy My Money- Abdullahi Sule by seunmsg(m): 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
If I do one term, walahi talahi, walahi talahi, I will go and retire either in America or in Saudi Arabia and live my life peacefully. And I know that no EFCC will call me, because I am not stealing government’s mone

Why retire to America or Saudi Arabia? Why not retire to Lafia or Keffi? Some of these our political leaders are not patriotic at all. With this kind of plan, it is obvious he doesn’t care about the development of the state.
Re: I Don’t Need 2nd Term, I'll Go To The US To Enjoy My Money- Abdullahi Sule by FarahAideed: 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Love This Man!

This is my Kind of Person!

Life is Not by Struggle! It is a Gift From GOD!

One thing that I have learnt in Life is to Move at GOD'S Space! You may not be Fast but you will get to your destination at The Right time. And it will be Stresslessly!

Exactly this is the Grace I have been enjoying since I found Christ

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Need 2nd Term, I'll Go To The US To Enjoy My Money- Abdullahi Sule by Akaegwu(m): 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
seunmsg:

Why retire to America or Saudi Arabia? Why not retire to Lafia or Keffi? Some of these our political leaders are not patriotic at all. With this kind of plan, it is obvious he doesn’t care about the development of the state.
Simple truth.
They know that they have turned Nigeria into a shit hole that's why they always run to advanced countries. Unpatriotic idiots we have as leaders
Re: I Don’t Need 2nd Term, I'll Go To The US To Enjoy My Money- Abdullahi Sule by Righteousness89(m): 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
FarahAideed:

Exactly this is the Grace I have been enjoying since I found Christ

I Tell you bro... you enjoy Stressless living..

Atimes you won't understand how your needs are met! You Just notice that what you need is Provided..

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need 2nd Term, I'll Go To The US To Enjoy My Money- Abdullahi Sule by FarahAideed: 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Righteousness89:

Atimes you won't understand how your needs are met! You Just notice that what you need is Provided..
Exactly

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need 2nd Term, I'll Go To The US To Enjoy My Money- Abdullahi Sule by LexngtonSteele: 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Well .... I don't see anything new here.

What would be surprising is not seeking re-election/ 2nd term at all.

Saying " I am done, have had enough!"
Re: I Don’t Need 2nd Term, I'll Go To The US To Enjoy My Money- Abdullahi Sule by Sonoyom(m): 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
That was what Ayade was saying, but when election came it was a do or die affair.
Re: I Don’t Need 2nd Term, I'll Go To The US To Enjoy My Money- Abdullahi Sule by ThatFairGuy: 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
Righteousness89:

You shall know the tr...... grin
Re: I Don’t Need 2nd Term, I'll Go To The US To Enjoy My Money- Abdullahi Sule by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
Throwback:
A man who is sure of himself.

He is basically saying he does not need politcal office to enjoy life and wealth.
EXACTLY.....
this is what Happens when a BIG BOY becomes a GOVERNOR.
DONALD DUKE same.
PETER OBI same.
AKEREDOLU same.
BEN AYADE same.
MAKINDE same.

IF you have touched MONEY enough or a lot of wealth has passed through you, MONEY and POWER wouldn't mean anything to you again.

It's only GREED that can upturn such.
He has made my DAY....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Need 2nd Term, I'll Go To The US To Enjoy My Money- Abdullahi Sule by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
Akaegwu:

Simple truth.
They know that they have turned Nigeria into a shit hole that's why they always run to advanced countries. Unpatriotic idiots we have as leaders
He has to run to sanctuary naaa grin grin grin
Re: I Don’t Need 2nd Term, I'll Go To The US To Enjoy My Money- Abdullahi Sule by chibuike65: 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
It's just a one life bro am with you enjoy it to the fullest, 60million am settle for life no stress na jeje Ooo
Re: I Don’t Need 2nd Term, I'll Go To The US To Enjoy My Money- Abdullahi Sule by Hotspotbro(m): 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
If he goes to club in US, which stripper go twerk for that brnt face nigga?
Re: I Don’t Need 2nd Term, I'll Go To The US To Enjoy My Money- Abdullahi Sule by tatatar: 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
[s]E pain am. No church in Saudi Arabia, no Hyman rights in most of these Muslim nations yet you will be seeking equality, fundamental human rights in the west,and when they finally allow you folks in, you start radicalizing and bombing them.

Why can't you be living in Yemen ,Saudi Arabia, Iran or even Oman. Can't you all leave the USA and the west alone?
[/s]
Why can't your ipob brothers stop running to the Muslim countries you so much hate and getting executed for one crime or the other undecided
Stupid beings!
You guys are a serious menace on this forum
E remain small,Seun go vex call una out like the other one did and you disgusting idiots will start crying foul as usual.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need 2nd Term, I'll Go To The US To Enjoy My Money- Abdullahi Sule by XXLMANDIGO: 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sadly I am not IPOB. You should rather counter this than being emotional and childish.

tatatar:

Why can't your ipob brothers stop running to the Muslim countries you so much hate and getting executed for one crime or the other undecided
Stupid beings!
You guys are a serious menace on this forum
E remain small,Seun go vex call una out like the other one did and you disgusting idiots will start crying foul as usual.
Re: I Don’t Need 2nd Term, I'll Go To The US To Enjoy My Money- Abdullahi Sule by NorthSharper(m): 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
seunmsg:

You are absolutely right!

By suggesting that he would go and live in the US or Saudi Arabia to enjoy his retirement there if he did not get the second term, the governor is unwittingly telling us that even he himself has no confidence, nor the competence , to develop any part of his state in his first term to a level that would be safe and comfortable enough for someone like him to live in and enjoy retirement!

Our over-pampered elite are not only unpatriotic, but sometimes they can be quite disdainful and condescending to their people as well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Port Harcourt COVID19 Wharehouse Exposed PHOTOS / Twitter Pushes Back On Fed Govt Ban / Reno Omokri Busts AGF Mallami Using VPN And Doing Cryptocurrencies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.