Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Joint Force Discovered Where Kidnapers Roast Human Body In Imo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joint Force Discovered Where Kidnapers Roast Human Body In Imo (2600 Views)

Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) / US DEA, NDLEA Joint Force Make Largest Cocaine Seizure In Nigeria's History / IPOB Members In South Africa Roast Yam, Invite Nnia Nwodo, Okorocha, Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joint Force Discovered Where Kidnapers Roast Human Body In Imo by akelicious(m): 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
Breaking: Joint Force Discovered Where Kidnapers Roast Human Body In Imo (VIDEO)

Department of State Service (DSS) and Nigerian Army have joined hands together to discovered terrible insecurity happening in ESN camp in Udah, Orsu local government in Imo State. Where human bodies where roasted.

The joint security operative swing into action and fish out Kidnapers hideout where people where roasted and several heads were cut off.

DSS narrated the incident says " we have made enough arrest of this suspected Kidnapers, they have been disturbing the peace of the community for so long and a man was rescued alive from thier hideout.

https://www.akelicious.net/breaking-joint-force-discovered-where-kidnapers-roast-human-body-in-imo-watch-video/

Watch Video below �

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXg3JRvDTsV/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: Joint Force Discovered Where Kidnapers Roast Human Body In Imo by KeDesg: 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
Interesting
Re: Joint Force Discovered Where Kidnapers Roast Human Body In Imo by Gbagura: 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2021
Clifford Orji's legacy lives on in the east. I pray ibos won't eat themselves finish. Someone said igbos will destroy themselves and it's already happening.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joint Force Discovered Where Kidnapers Roast Human Body In Imo by Emergingnation2(m): 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
PressMyButton:
[s]Indigenous cannibals of biafra. Sounds more like an old cultural tag.
MelesZenawi:
Images of the humans consumed by the cannibals[/s].
. Where's IPOB mention in the write up !! Unity beggars will always look for means to loop every crime in the East around IPOB even when the news identified kidnappers as the perpetrators

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joint Force Discovered Where Kidnapers Roast Human Body In Imo by madmohamed(m): 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
akelicious:
Breaking: Joint Force Discovered Where Kidnapers Roast Human Body In Imo (VIDEO)

Department of State Service (DSS) and Nigerian Army have joined hands together to discovered terrible insecurity happening in ESN camp in Udah, Orsu local government in Imo State. Where human bodies where roasted.

The joint security operative swing into action and fish out Kidnapers hideout where people where roasted and several heads were cut off.

DSS narrated the incident says " we have made enough arrest of this suspected Kidnapers, they have been disturbing the peace of the community for so long and a man was rescued alive from thier hideout.

https://www.akelicious.net/breaking-joint-force-discovered-where-kidnapers-roast-human-body-in-imo-watch-video/

Watch Video below �

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXg3JRvDTsV/?utm_medium=copy_link
where did they say ESN they sy kidnapper's
Re: Joint Force Discovered Where Kidnapers Roast Human Body In Imo by BigSarah(f): 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ohio
Re: Joint Force Discovered Where Kidnapers Roast Human Body In Imo by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2021
Where Igbos/ESN Roast, cook and eat human beings.

Alu Melu.

Cannibals in full form in Orsu Imo where human beings are now source of meat used in enjoying their meal.

Anywhere you see Igbos/ESN runaway because they now eat humans.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joint Force Discovered Where Kidnapers Roast Human Body In Imo by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
Images of the humans consumed by the cannibals. ICOB as newly named.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joint Force Discovered Where Kidnapers Roast Human Body In Imo by PressMyButton: 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
Indigenous cannibals of biafra. Sounds more like an old cultural tag.

3 Likes

Re: Joint Force Discovered Where Kidnapers Roast Human Body In Imo by Emergingnation2(m): 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2021
MelesZenawi:
[s][s]Where Igbos/ESN Roast, cook and eat human beings.

Alu Melu.

Cannibals in full form in Orsu Imo where human beings are now source of meat used in enjoying their meal.

Anywhere you see Igbos/ESN runaway because they now eat humans.[/b]

Photos[/s]
Falani terrorist, chronic unity beggar, where is IPOB mention in the above write up

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joint Force Discovered Where Kidnapers Roast Human Body In Imo by perez100: 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
Anyway, if this news is true then kudos to security agents and may God bless them but if it's false that the deliberate killing of innocent people are done by ESN or Security agents - let God pay the killers in their own coins. I hate the killings of both security agents, ESN and civilians. We cannot continue to kill people created by God just because we are not same tribe. I have nice friends in all tribes in Nigeria and those my friends are all nice.

Let us be wise not to accept every news posted by one side. We were told that there was exchange of gunfire between Igboho men vs security agents that resulted to killing of 2 Igboho men but it was refuted by Igboho guys. They even said they discovered some AK-47 Riffles in Igboho"s house. So, get my points. You don't accept every news and you don't reject every news.

Both security and ESN and civilians deserves to live. They all have blood like us. There must be love for one another.

I need peace because am tired of reading all these negative news in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Joint Force Discovered Where Kidnapers Roast Human Body In Imo by omenkaLives(m): 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
AfghanEastern, CannibalEastern, pray for them. cry

6 Likes

Re: Joint Force Discovered Where Kidnapers Roast Human Body In Imo by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
perez100:
Anyway, if this news is true then kudos to security agents and may God bless them but if it's false that the deliberate killing of innocent people are done by ESN or Security agents - let God pay the killers in their own coins. I hate the killings of both security agents, ESN and civilians. We cannot continue to kill people created by God just because we are not same tribe. I have nice friends in all tribes in Nigeria and those my friends are all nice.

Let us be wise not to accept every news posted by one side. We were told that there was exchange of gunfire between Igboho men vs security agents that resulted to killing of 2 Igboho men but it was refuted by Igboho guys.

Both security and ESN and civilians deserves to live. They all have blood like us. There must be love for one another.

I need peace because am tired of reading all these negative news in Nigeria.

Stop using the name of God in vain.

After watching videos you are still telling us if true...

Thank Your God you weren't the one roasted and eaten.

5 Likes

Re: Joint Force Discovered Where Kidnapers Roast Human Body In Imo by Biafrarep(m): 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
Gbagura:
Clifford Orji's legacy lives on in the east. I pray ibos won't eat themselves finish. Someone said igbos will destroy themselves and it's already happening.

Yet over 200 afonjas were murdered and their vital organs harvested for ritual purposes in the last one week!

No one is safe in yorubaland anymore as you could be kidnapped by skull miners now on rampage across the SW. You better go and insure your head, I heard it's worth just 25k in the black market across your regioncheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joint Force Discovered Where Kidnapers Roast Human Body In Imo by asanausana91: 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
Emergingnation2:
Falani terrorist, chronic unity beggar, where is IPOB mention the above write up
Re: Joint Force Discovered Where Kidnapers Roast Human Body In Imo by LegendHero(m): 9:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
Omo things dey happen for this country o.

1 Like

Re: Joint Force Discovered Where Kidnapers Roast Human Body In Imo by asanausana91: 9:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
See what kanu has turned Igbo land into.

3 Likes

Re: Joint Force Discovered Where Kidnapers Roast Human Body In Imo by Tranquillity360: 9:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
No lie against ESN or Ipob will make us hate them.

No be today una start lying against them,even between 2015 to 2019,When you tens of peaceful protesters you will lie claiming they attacked you people with stones and stick.

Even Nigeria terrorists army attacked Kanu's home killing 28 innocent men,they claimed to be passing got attacked with sticks and stone by people at Kanu's home.

Later they claimed to be chasing Vehicle that's carrying arms and it run enter Kanu's compound.

Una lies can't stop determined people.

Evil country been support by evil people,
Re: Joint Force Discovered Where Kidnapers Roast Human Body In Imo by perez100: 9:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
@MelesZenaei,

My God will not let anybody roast me and nobody at all will be roasted. I don't pray for my fellow humans be killed and God has saved me many times. I came from a military home and also have my security friends. So, I don't pray for security or anybody be killed.

They will all live.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joint Force Discovered Where Kidnapers Roast Human Body In Imo by Gbagura: 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
Biafrarep:

Yet over 200 afonjas have murdered and their vital organs harvested for ritual purposes in the last one week!

No one is safe in yorubaland anymore as you could be kidnapped by skull miners now on rampage across the SW. You better go and insure your head, I heard it's worth just 25k in the black market across your regioncheesy cheesy cheesy
Police eater, you've said nothing. Which part dey sweet you inside human being? How many policemen have you eaten today? Is your agitation now synonymous to cannibalism? At least yorubas don't eat those killed, it's for rituals and no Yoruba has publicly support those ritual killers unlike ibos that romance ritualism, cannibalism. Ibos will kill for rituals and still eat the remnants as a result of excess hunger.

You can agitate for your biafuro without eating your fellow human being. I'm just advising you so your mother won't be eaten too cos the rate at which cannibalism is going in your zone, they might eat your mother anytime oo. If you support evil, expect evil anytime. Biafra that Ojukwu couldn't achieved is what cownu is scamming y'all fools with.

Idiotic bastards and small time, dem go dey claim to be smart. Foolish freedom begging vagabonds. I won't entertain any gibberish from you cos you don't worth my time.

Oya start barking below me... grin

6 Likes

Re: Joint Force Discovered Where Kidnapers Roast Human Body In Imo by Christistruth00: 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
Emergingnation2:
. Where's IPOB mention in the write up !! Unity beggars will always look for means to loop every crime in the East around IPOB even when the news identified kidnappers as the perpetrators

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJa5IBculz4

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/arrested-kidnappers-in-imo-we-saw-human-heads-roasted-bodies-in-camps-security-agencies/

Who were the ESN they arrested there ?

1 Like

Re: Joint Force Discovered Where Kidnapers Roast Human Body In Imo by ba7man(m): 5:34am On Dec 16, 2021
Billionaire cannibals.....

3 Likes

Re: Joint Force Discovered Where Kidnapers Roast Human Body In Imo by waldigit: 5:41am On Dec 16, 2021
Biafrarep:

Yet over 200 afonjas have murdered and their vital organs harvested for ritual purposes in the last one week!

If that's the case there's cause for alarm o. Do you know Alaba, Festac, Ladipo and Ikeja in Lagos? I hope you don't have poeple there. Your guests is as good as mine.

3 Likes

Re: Joint Force Discovered Where Kidnapers Roast Human Body In Imo by tamdun: 6:45am On Dec 16, 2021
waldigit:

If that's the case there's cause for alarm o. Do you know Alaba, Festac, Ladipo and Ikeja in Lagos? I hope you don't have poeple there. Your guests is as good as mine.
cheesy
Re: Joint Force Discovered Where Kidnapers Roast Human Body In Imo by ERockson: 6:49am On Dec 16, 2021
Igbo will soon label Fulani or DSS as the kidnappers and cannibals in the East when all those caught red handed were igbo. Shameless tribe

4 Likes

Re: Joint Force Discovered Where Kidnapers Roast Human Body In Imo by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:50am On Dec 16, 2021
omenkaLives:
AfghanEastern, CannibalEastern, pray for them. cry

have you finished praying for northern Nigeria.. Buhari zombies everywhere

we know evrycrime in the East is blamed on ipob by the terrorist government to discredit the group ...

a government that rewards Boko Haram members

Re: Joint Force Discovered Where Kidnapers Roast Human Body In Imo by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:59am On Dec 16, 2021
Even the region known for human rituals and head decapitation are on the thread too...

wonders shall never cease.
useless APc party

Re: Joint Force Discovered Where Kidnapers Roast Human Body In Imo by Iykopee(m): 7:05am On Dec 16, 2021
A skull mining Yorubastard should learn to maintain silence when people talk about evil.

These brood of vampires are known for decapitating the human skull for less than 30k.

1 Like

Re: Joint Force Discovered Where Kidnapers Roast Human Body In Imo by tamdun: 7:13am On Dec 16, 2021
Iykopee:
A skull mining Yorubastard should learn to maintain silence when people talk about evil.

These brood of vampires are known for decapitating the human skull for less than 30k.
These cannibaleastern self

2 Likes

Re: Joint Force Discovered Where Kidnapers Roast Human Body In Imo by ba7man(m): 7:21am On Dec 16, 2021
ERockson:
Igbo will soon label Fulani or DSS as the kidnappers and cannibals in the East when all those caught red handed were igbo. Shameless tribe
This one don pass dem power.

Dem don cast internationally. The richest, most industrious, most sophisticated tribe in Africa dey chop themselves on a large scale.

They'll try to deflect the topic to Southwest ritualists, Tinubu, DSS, Fulani herdsmen and Buhari to draw attention away from their shame....... They just can't help but protect their criminals.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Meets His Classmate After 65 Years / Igbo Women Naked Nnamdi Kanu piss on his body PHOTOS / Must Watch Video: State Of Federal Fire Service In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.