Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Guys, Which Side Do You Think Will Win This Match? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guys, Which Side Do You Think Will Win This Match? (625 Views)

I Stop Watching Wrestling When Rio Mysterio Win This Match / Was This Match Ever Played? - India 99 Vs Nigeria 1 / Riyad Mahrez: "Super Eagles Were Very Good, This Match Was The Hardest" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Which Side Do You Think Will Win This Match? by Hhenryy: 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
cc: lalasticlala mynd44 seun

Re: Guys, Which Side Do You Think Will Win This Match? by kings59: 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
Mbape, Lewandoski

sterling, Ronaldo

Kelvin D.B and Kante con dey centre

Van V, Ramos

Omo, dem Ronaldo side don win oo.

They must have trained before playing a match. Matching without training is failure.

If you don't read, you won't pass

If you don't hustle, you won't have money

If you don't climb the tree, you can't get the mango

No success without planning.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Side Do You Think Will Win This Match? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hhenryy:
cc: lalasticlala mynd44 seun

sometimes i wish FIFA can organise matches like this once in a while. it will be real fun and will attract alot of spectators.

what are your thoughts on this?
Re: Guys, Which Side Do You Think Will Win This Match? by Ayomarcel(m): 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
Team Europe obviously. The wing back will add more fluidity.
Re: Guys, Which Side Do You Think Will Win This Match? by dumininu01(m): 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ayomarcel:
Team Europe obviously. The wing back will add more fluidity.
I agree with you bro but if you look at team Europe only kante can mark well and only kante can't control Messi.. That's a threat and mane and neymar will pin Arnold and Robertson back and the reason why Arnold and Robertson function well is that Lpool midfield marks so well covering up when they go forward... But e go hard sha
Re: Guys, Which Side Do You Think Will Win This Match? by Ayomarcel(m): 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
dumininu01:
I agree with you bro but if you look at team Europe only kante can mark well and only kante can't control Messi.. That's a threat and mane and neymar will pin Arnold and Robertson back and the reason why Arnold and Robertson function well is that Lpool midfield marks so well covering up when they go forward... But e go hard sha

Yea. But Arnold and Robertson roaming up front will be able to make some interceptions when they press forward. And likes of Koulibaly will always stay back cos they aren't really used to playing so wide. Which will cos more pressure on the defence.
Re: Guys, Which Side Do You Think Will Win This Match? by paulolee(m): 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
it depends on thier form but if all players are on their top form playing this match which is kinda impossible, i think team world would beat the Europeans hands down..

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Last Longer In Football Between Lionel Messi And Cr7 / AC Milan Vs Juventus 4 - 2 - (Full Time) / Download Video: Barcelona Vs Osasuna 1-2 All Goals & Highlights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.