Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

LASU Student Arrested For Kissing His 3 Years Old Stepsister In Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LASU Student Arrested For Kissing His 3 Years Old Stepsister In Video (354 Views)

Favour Oladele: Prophet, Owolabi Sentenced To Death Over Murder Of LASU Student / Girl Battered By Her Stepsister In Benue (Photos) / Prophet Segun Philip, Mother & Her Son Remanded For Killing, Eating LASU Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LASU Student Arrested For Kissing His 3 Years Old Stepsister In Video by Edustuff(m): 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
The Lagos Police Command has arrested a student of the Lagos State University, Babatunde Adeyeye who is in 400 level, he was seen kissing a three -year -old girl in a viral video .

It was learnt that Adeyeye was apprehended on Friday at his residence on Kajola Street , Sagamu, Ogun State , three days after he posted the video.
The police spokesperson in Lagos , DSP Bala Elkana , stated that the Commissioner of Police , Hakeem Odumosu , had charged a team of detectives to track down Adeyeye after the attention of the command was drawn to the video .

“ The video shows one Babatunde Adeyeye , a Botany student at the Lagos State University, kissing his three-year -old stepsister. The incident happened on June 2 , 2020 in their residence at Sagamu. The CP tasked detectives from the Gender Unit to analyse the video and apprehend the suspect .

“ The team got the suspect about 11 am on Friday. He was handed over to the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Yaba , for diligent prosecution .”
The CP urged everyone to continue to speak out against rape , child abuse and crime against women .

Adeyeye in his statement to the police said he posted the video innocently on his WhatApp status, adding that it went viral because a friend of his course mate shared it on social media platforms.

He said , “ I am a student at the Lagos State University. On June 2 , around 8 pm , my stepsister and I were playing outside . My dad was sitting beside me and my neighbours were with me playing .

“ I did a video of me kissing the girl without any bad intention. After making the video, I posted it on my WhatsApp status and a lady messaged me, calling me a rapist. I was remorseful because that was not the first time I posted the girl ’s picture. The lady blocked me immediately because I messaged her .

“ She screenshot it (the video) and posted it on social media . She ...

Continue reading at source : https://www.entstuff.com.ng/2020/06/lasu-student-arrested-for-kissing-his-3.html?m=1

Re: LASU Student Arrested For Kissing His 3 Years Old Stepsister In Video by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
See wetin play dey cause.
Re: LASU Student Arrested For Kissing His 3 Years Old Stepsister In Video by Fiisty(f): 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hmm
Re: LASU Student Arrested For Kissing His 3 Years Old Stepsister In Video by Mightyhaiz: 7:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
That rat should be put away for life,... We don't want to hear stories that touch in the near future..

(1) (Reply)

Sometimes, I threatened to kill my daughters if they didn’t sleep with me – Man / Photo: 3 Month Old Baby Raped By Unknown Person / Woman Beaten By Police For Reporting The Rape Of Her 5-years Daughter (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.