Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Sometimes, I threatened to kill my daughters if they didn’t sleep with me – Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sometimes, I threatened to kill my daughters if they didn’t sleep with me – Man (354 Views)

Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters / ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ / My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sometimes, I threatened to kill my daughters if they didn’t sleep with me – Man by vincentprecious: 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
Peter Ayemoba, 50, of New Golden Prime Street, Rafin-Sanyi in the Suleja Local Government Area of Niger State was recently arrested by the state police command after a complaint by his relation that he was sleeping with his two daughters who are now 22 and 20 years old. He admits to ENYIOHA OPARA that he has been sleeping with his daughters since they were 15 and 13 years old respectively

Click the link below to read more���

=https:///2XYXVd2[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Sometimes, I threatened to kill my daughters if they didn’t sleep with me – Man by johnmartus(m): 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
Blogger with their big lie.
Re: Sometimes, I threatened to kill my daughters if they didn’t sleep with me – Man by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
Well they are his daughters.....
And for that reason i recommend death by hanging...... The rope will be tied to his balls...
Foolish man

(1) (Reply)

More Woes For Hushpuppi As He Is Set To Be Prosecuted For Multiple Fraud In Duba / White Supremacist Murderer Threatens To Kill Black Woman He Assaulted In Court / Four Lifeless Bodies Found In Soakaway In Port Harcourt (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.