Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

"Why Juliet & Daffy's Rape Allegations Against Peruzzi Should Be Investigated"- - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Why Juliet & Daffy's Rape Allegations Against Peruzzi Should Be Investigated"- (325 Views)

Peruzzi Replies As Singer Daffy Blanco Accuses Him Of Raping Her And Owing N15m / COZA: Alibaba Slams Pastors For Keeping Silent Over Rape Allegations / Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Why Juliet & Daffy's Rape Allegations Against Peruzzi Should Be Investigated"- by Mcoutureankara(f): 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
Tobechukwu victor Okoh tweets randomly about rape, his rape victims and future rape victims not knowing he will become the "Star Peruzzi" someday and have his social media accounts thoroughly scrutinized daily by fans and bloggers.

I have two questions for Peruzzi.
1. If you didn't rape anybody in 2012 as you have stated in your recent press release then why did you make such tweets the same year your accuser Juliet was allegedly raped by you?

2. Why were you quick to delete your old tweets immediately her accusation was published on blogs?

Few days ago, Juliet who goes by the name "Jayamah22" on Twitter accused Peruzzi of raping her in 2012. This is happening few months after London based singer "Daffy Blanko" also accused the singer of defrauding her and raping her in his studio.

I do not want to take sides because there are no sufficient evidences to their claims. Juliet released an audio- video which she claims was a discussion with her friend, Aisha who was a witness, but common, that is not sufficient enough, such video can be recorded at anytime.

In a case like this, due investigations by the police and legal authorities ought to take place. I do not want to take sides with Juliet, especially as a lady because there are no concrete evidences on ground. However, Peruzzi's tweet gave him out and really shows how much he devalues "WOMEN".

RAPE is a terrible offence, and i believe anyone caught pepetrating such wickedness should be castrated. Abi? If there is no longer a P*nis for action, no action will take place na. By the time, 10 or more rapists in the country are castrated, the other ones head go correct, nor be so?

It was very painful reading the story of how Uwaila was raped and murdered, you could imagine the torture Uwaila felt at that moment and what her family, especially her mother who birthed her will be going through right now.

Before i drop my pen, i will love to say to Juliet- get more concrete evidences and also get a good lawyer and the police involved.

To Peruzzi- releasing a bunch of statements about "how you are sorry for your old tweets" doesn't make magic happen, i truly pray you are innocent because those tweets greatly devalued women. Peace.

Written by Mercy Obidake, Journalist/News Publisher.

https://www.momedia.ng/2020/06/06/why-juliet-daffys-rape-allegations-against-peruzzi-should-be-investigated-mercy-obidake/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: "Why Juliet & Daffy's Rape Allegations Against Peruzzi Should Be Investigated"- by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
Rather the question should be:

why didn't she accuse him all this while that peruzzi was poor but its now that he is now rich and popular that she came out to accuse him?

if she wanted justice why did she not report him to the apropriate authories then and immediately but she waited for over six years before coming out? after such amount of time i don't think she will get justice especially in a country like nigeria.
Re: "Why Juliet & Daffy's Rape Allegations Against Peruzzi Should Be Investigated"- by THUNDER4real(m): 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
The gold digger effect.

(1) (Reply)

Blogger, Kemi Olunloyo Alleges Davido Sexually Assulted Her In 2018 / HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! D’banj Celebrate His 40th Birthday Today (drop Your Well Wishes / Cobhams Asuquo Shares A Cover Of “nobody” By DJ Neptune, Joeboy & Mr. Eazi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.